Missing Voice/ N

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I CAN’T WAIT” You shrugged and screamed in the car with your best friend, Mina who was driving in your way to SHINee’s concert. You were a big fan of them. You loved them so much. They were amazing in everything; songs, dance and their personalities they were amazing. Now you were finally going to their concert, you were too excited to calm down.

 

“OMG calm down a bit I can’t drive, we are going to die.” Your friend laughed at you even though she couldn’t drive she was as excited as you were.

“But, but…” You said and then looked in front of you and inhaled deeply and exhaled it slowly to calm you down. You didn’t want to end up in an accident.

After the both of you finished laughing and talking about SHINee and how they are amazing and cool, your friend glanced at you and then looked at the road again before she started to talk.

“Have you told your boyfriend that you are going today?” she asked.

“No” you simply answered

“Why? What if he found out? He will get angry that you didn’t tell him” Mina said.

“I told My Oppa and it’s not like I am a kid anymore. He’ll not find out.” You frowned.

“You are going to regret it.” Mina warned you.

“Just end it now.” You said but as you saw the theater in front of you the bright smile was drawn on your face again.

It wasn’t like you didn’t want to tell N that you were going to SHINee’s concert but you didn’t got the chance. He was so busy and you didn’t want to bother him. Leo had knew because you lived with him and he was your big brother who you have to report everything about to him and it sometimes annoyed you. Even though you knew, he was just being protective to you.

You kept screaming and singing along with SHINee. You gave them all of your energy and voice. Your fangirl feelings were shown at the concert with Mina at the Max that at the end of the concert all you wanted to do was going home and sleep from tiredness. And that what you exactly had done.

When you went home, you felt a little pain in your throat. Leo gave you a warm drink and a pain killer as you sat on your bed. Leo pulled a chair and sat with you until you finished your drink.

“Did you overreact there?” He asked.

“A little” you coughed and gave him a smile.

“N kept calling you. He said that you weren’t answering your phone.”

“Did you tell him I was out at the concert?”  

Leo kept silent.

“Did you tell him?” You repeated your question.

“I figured out that you didn’t and I thought it would be better if you had done that. He might get angry if he knew about that” Leo answered you

“What did you tell him then?” You frowned a little

“Relax your face, I just told him that you were hanging out with Mina.” He said. Taking your cup from you as you finished it.

“Thank you Oppa” you sighed in relief

“Hmm…Have some sleep.” He gave you a smile and kissed your temple before heading out of your room. You nodded giving him a big grin.

Your throat hurt you the next day. It was more painful than t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter