unrequited/ Taehyung, You (part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You woke up at rapid ringing of the doorbell. You knew that if it was Suah she would get in without causing all those noses.

Did she forget her keys? You wondered as you settle yourself. You looked at the clock in your phone to find it shining 4:49 PM. Had you already slept all this time?

You also noticed that Suah hadn't come back yet.

"Coming." You shouted so that the ringing of the bell would stop and to inform whoever was at the door to wait just a little bit more.

You stumbled toward the front door, you were still wearing your pajamas and your hair was kind of messy, you still hadn't styled it and everything about you was just... messy.  

Messy enough for the guys to break laughing when you opened the door and found them standing in front of you with a wide smile.

"I heard that you were sick, but never imagined you to be this miserable." Yoongi said, making his way into the house.

"I bought something nice to eat." Jin said, poking your cheek and you just stood like a stone.

What? What the hell? Why are they here? You asked yourself and found no answer. You recalled Suah saying that the boys wanted you to party tonight, but you also recalled telling her that you were sick and that she should go alone.

"Suah invited us." Namjoon answered your thought and you looked up at him with astonishment as you said, "Thank you."

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked and you smiled at him with a nod, but your eyes drifted away from him over his shoulder when you saw Taehyung standing behind him and you didn't expect to see him here at all.

You thought he would avoid you, but here he was standing just in front of you, and he ignored you as he just went inside the house without saying a word or even giving you a probable look. What the hell?

 

"Let's party..." Hoseok said excited as always, putting an arm over your shoulder and turning you with him into the house. He kicked the door behind him and you wanted to ask, to ask so so bad, where Jungkook was, but you already remembered the answer. He was with Suah.

"Suah is coming in a bit." Jin said and you looked at him with eyebrows raised.

"Do I think loudly?"

Jin chuckled and shook his head. "Your expression said it. Don't worry, I will help you take care of the guys till Suah come."

"Thank you, Jin." You smiled at him and he shook his head again, giving your shoulder a squeeze.

"Now go and get prepared. Sorry for coming suddenly. You were asleep, weren't you?"

"Yeah, I just didn't hear my alarm." You said, running a hand over your face

Jin smiled. "It's okay. Hurry up" you nodded and you left Jin heading toward the kitchen as you excused yourself into your room to change your clothes and to tie your hair at least for just a bit, making it acceptable to look at.

The aspirin helped you a lot as the headache faded away and you could make sense of your steps. In the morning you were moving as if you were walking over a water, so you were glad that now you could walk probably.

As the door closed, you could hear the noises the guys were already making and you made it fast, afraid that Namjoon would destroy anything in the house. He was such a dangerous kid.

You grabbed a gray hoodie and sweatpants as you tied your hair up in a bun and wore a hair band over your head. You didn't want your hair to look as messy as it did the day before.

Putting on some perfume who heard a knock on the door, making you turned and walked to see who it was. You expected it to be Jin or Jimin asking for something, probably to hurry up and that you were slow, but when you opened it Taehyung was standing in front of you, his expression was totally serious, which scared you. Taehyung rarely got serious. He was looking at you from under his hoodie, biting on his bottom.

"About yesterday... I..." He started and he wasn't meeting your eyes. Did you hurt him so much that he couldn't stand looking at you into the eyes? Well, you couldn't blame him you hit pretty hard.

But... It didn't seem like this. What if he came here to apologize again?

No please, let me do it this time.

"I got your message Taehyung." You said and he shook his head.

"It's not like this--"

"Y/N where is the sesame oil?" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

"Wait a second. Let's talk later" You tell Taehyung before walking passed him and into the kitchen you found it a good way to avoid him.

You weren't ready to apologize. Somehow you didn't want to talk about what happened again with Taehyung and you found it hard to apologize too, when it was so clear that he was at fault. But you knew that you should apologize. You had to apologize too.

Opening the cupboard, you grabbed the oil bottle and closed the cupboard again. You handed the bottle to Jin and stood with him and watched him, cooking.

If you were going to talk about the member you found most comfortable, it would be Jin. He always gave you the vibe of a big brother and you respected him. He took care of the members as if they were his real brothers and he did the same with you and Suah.

"Y/N. How are you feeling now?" Jin suddenly asked, breaking the silence between the two of you.

"I'm better. Thank you for asking." You grinned at him and leaned on the counter. "Kind of just surprised to have you guys here. I didn't expect it."

"Well, Suah said that you were sick so I thought it would be nice if we paid you a visit."

"What a great visit." You mocked, chuckling. You meant it as a joke, but what happened the day before was enough to ruin any kind of mood around today. You hoped it would go well.

"I saw you yesterday." Jin started and you were so confused about what he was talking about.

"Huh?"

"Suah saw it too. She probably acted as if nothing happened, didn't she?"

Your heart sank and started to fasten up its pace. You could feel the heavy fuel filling your chest. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Jungkook kissing, we saw it." Jin said, turning off the stove and put the wooden spoon in the sink. "She knew about it. Are you and Jungkook dating?"

"No." You exclaimed in defense immediately. Oh, Suah. What have I done? "Jungkook and I... There is nothing going on between us, it's a misunderstanding... Oh god... This is really so hard for me."

You felt the back of your throat tightening and the tears started welling up in your eyes. Your chest was so heavy, so heavy that it was so hard to breathe.

Suah.

A tear skipped your eye and you heard Jin sighing.

"You, kids are making it so hard for you." Jin said. "I just hope you won't hurt anyone and more importantly, don't hurt yourself."

You looked at the ground and sniffed, stopping your tears from falling anymore. You didn't want the others to get worried.

"We are here." You heard Suah exclaiming happily which made your heart ache more. She knew. She saw it, but said nothing about it.

She said she trusts me. And that made you feel so bad. How much you had hurt her and she was pretending that she wasn't. Your one and only friend.

Wiping off your tears, you took a deep breath as Jin just continued to prepare the food, knowing that he should end the talk till here. Jin easily caught the atmosphere which was something you admired about him, he was caring.

"Is the food not ready yet?" Jungkook said, pecking from the door frame and your heart skipped a beat at his sight. His lips still felt strongly over yours that made you pressing your lips in a line not wanting to think any more about it.

"It is ready... Now." Jin said, pouring the food in plates. "Come and help me."

 

~~

 

While eating, the guys kept talking about funny things that happened to them. The usual talk. And you tried hard to smile and get along with them, but seeing how Suah laughed her heart out as if she wasn't hurt, hurt you.

She was good at pretending that she was okay and that she would move on easily. She had always done this ever since the both of you were kids and you were the only one who could see the pain behind her smile.

Why hadn't you seen it in the morning? She kept asking you if there was something and you kept denying it. She wanted to hear it from you, because you were her friend and you realized it too late.

"You aren't eating." Jungkook pointed out, snapping you from your thoughts.

"Are you really so sick? Should we go to the hospital?" Suah asked, worried, and you felt like crying. You gulped hard the lump at the back of your throat and shook your head.

"I'm fine." You half smiled, standing up. "I will buy some drinks for us. Does anyone want anything in particular?"

They shook their head and you inhaled deeply. You wouldn't be able to sit here, without crying. You needed to go out.

Turning, you put your hoodie hover your head and headed out, the last thing you saw before closing the door behind you, was Suah slapping Jungkook's arms playfully. Her smile n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter