Notice Me/ Ravi, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rated F (For too many Feels) 

He knew the feeling that you couldn’t help but fall for that person. That was how he had been feeling for months now.

A crush? They named it. But for him she was an angel that wasn’t supposed to be on earth. One of the girls that he couldn’t think was just another girl to play around. She caught his heart. He never felt nervous around someone like how he felt when he was near her.

A gasp sounded and Ravi turned to see his roommate, standing in front of him. His mouth slightly open and his eyes popped out of his skull as he held his breath.

“Hyung, are you sick?” Hyuk asked, tracing his eyes over the tidy bed and the clean floor. No clothes, no paper and no empty snack bags. Everything was tidy. And he wasn’t the one to tidy it, it was his messy and anti-clean-places older member.

Ravi grinned as he leaned on the broom wooden handle. “I also can be useful.”

“No way.” Hyuk snickered as he threw himself, over his own bed. “Why the broom? We have vacuum.”

Sitting next to Hyuk, Ravi felt proud of what he had done around the room. Everything was clean. The pillows were where they were supposed to be, over the bed, not over the ground. The papers also were over his dark wooden desk next to his laptop. There was no empty cans or any useless empty bag.

All clean!

 

“The broom works better than the vacuum.” Ravi pointed out, giving a finger quote and Hyuk rolled his eyes.

“How would you know?” he protested. “You never used the vacuum and I’m sure it was your first time using the broom, too.”

“Don’t make me sound like a bad guy.” Ravi said, with a sigh. “I also help in cleaning up the dorm.”

“My a-“

“Don’t cuss, I'm older than you.” Ravi warned, pointing a finger at him.

Hyuk gulped and gave a grin at Ravi. He knew that Ravi would never ever do something like cleaning, without having someone to force him.  He narrowed his eyes and leaned closer to Ravi, trying to figure out the reason of his sudden change.

“Hyung…”

Ravi chuckled, surprised to see how close Hyuk was to him as he backed away, looking at him confused. “What?”

“Y/N is coming over, right?”

Ravi gulped and tried not to smile and to hide his excitement but failed. “Yes.” He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

“You confessed?” Hyuk asked, curious. And Ravi’s smile faded.

“Not yet.”

“Why?”

“What if she rejected me?” Ravi said, imagining her, standing before him a slight frown over her beautiful face as she would tell him that she saw him only as a friend and nothing more. “I can’t.”

Upon hearing Ravi’s excuses, Hyuk cracked laughing over the bed, holding his stomach tightly as it started to hurt. “Kim Wonshik can’t confess to a girl.”

“Hey! What’s wrong with that?” Ravi snapped, blushing. He wanted to kill the younger for making fun of him, except that she’d only a few minutes to arrive.

“You are Kim Wonshik, that’s the problem.” Hyuk explain, still laughing. “You get all the girl. Girls are like music to you, easy to make.”

“Hey, watch your words.” Ravi said, kicking him off the bed. “Y/N is different.”

Hyuk gasped as his hip made a hard contact with the floor. Luckily, the floor wasn’t that far from the bed. “She is.” Hyuk said, rubbing the place he hit. “I can see how she changed you. You are madly in love.”

Feeling the heat welling up inside of him, Ravi glared at Hyuk as he stood up to kick him again but stopped when the doorbell rang.

Leo and Ken went to their schedule for their musical. N had a radio program to do and Hongbin went to his spot as MC for the music show. Making no one in the dorm, except for him and Hyuk.

Running toward the door, Ravi stopped at the big mirror that was placed in front of the dorm’s door, making sure that his hair wasn’t messy and his clothes matched each other.

When he heard the doorbell rang again, Ravi turned and open immediately the door. Ravi’s heart skipped a beat when he saw Y/N in front of him as beautiful as ever. She was wearing an oversized white shirt that had Mickey Mouse printed over it and tight blue jeans. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun which made her look cuter than she was. She looked like a cute kid with her small size.

“Hey.” She said, shooting him a smile that warmed up his heart.

“Hey.” He smiled back, eyeing her from up to down. “You look beautiful.”

She gave him a ridicules look and snapped his eyebrow up.

“What?”

“I look messy.” She said, chuckling at his gentle complement. “I couldn’t find anything suitable to wear…”

“You look beautiful, to me though.” Ravi said again, cutting her. “I’m saying the truth.”

“Thank you.” She smiled, and Ravi loved how her cheeks turned into slight pink, as she avoided his eyes.

“Hey, lovebirds.” Hyuk said, standing at the door of his room. “You are still standing at the door, you know?”

Y/N blushed red, even more at Hyuk calling her and Ravi lovebirds. She almost wanted to kick him for making her embarrassed.

Ravi stepped aside, reaching his arm in front of him with a slight bow as gesture for you to get in.

Y/N chuckled at his act, stepping inside the dorm. “It had been a while, Hyukie. I missed you.”

“I missed you, too. Noona.” Hyuk stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her into a small hug. Ravi scoffed at the sight, rolling his eyes. Hyuk noticed and smirked. Since N wasn’t here, he found a new thing to play around with.

Hyuk pulled away, only to wrap an arm around her shoulder, pulling her with him in his and Ravi’s room. “Noona, since you are here, let’s watch a movie together.” He said, grinning at Y/N.

She grinned back and wrapped an arm around his waist. “Should we?”

Ravi watched them stepping inside the room that he just finished cleaning it minutes ago, hating how close she and Hyuk were. Hyuk was like a little brother to Y/N which made her feel more comfortable around him. They talked a lot through the messages app, which made Ravi so annoyed and frustrated.

Why couldn't he be like that with her, too? He wondered, many times and the only thing he wanted to do was for her and him, getting more comfortable around each other.

Han Sanhyuk! Ravi yelled Hyuk’s name in his mind as he imagined the suitable way to finish him, right here and right there. Like maybe he should just burn him with lazier coming out of his eyes or asking for a good lightening to strike him and fired him like a chicken.

“Wonsik, aren’t you coming?” Ravi snapped from his thoughts upon hearing his name being called from her beautiful mouth, like a sweet song. When he met her eyes, she smiled and waved for him to come along.

Since it was her first time, in a guys’ room, she stood awkwardly, almost sticking to the wall behind her. Seeing how Y/N was standing like a scared mouse who was afraid to be found by a cat, Ravi smiled as he walked toward her.

“You can have a seat.” He said and Y/N looked at him, with blank eyes. She was nervous. Loving how cute she was acting, Ravi resisted the urge to squeeze her in his arms. He sat over Hyuk’s bed which faced the TV that was hung over the wall, patting the space beside him for her to sit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter