Don't trust me / Suga, You (part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I lost the plot line in the middle of the story Okay from the beginning of the story XD 

 

"Wait." He grabbed you from your arm turning you, to look at him. His eyes weren't stable as you always had seen them before. They were unsure and wary as if he didn't know what to do. 

And you got enough of this. He wanted no attachment, you were going to give him what he wanted. 

Pulling your hands away from his grip, you looked at him with shaking breath. You swore not to cry today, your make up would be ruined. 

"Yoongi, please stop." You shook your head...

~~

Two hours ago...

It was the award ceremony day. 

All celebrities were walking over the red carpet as beautiful and confident as they could show. But only one person caught his attention.  

Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off you, not even for a second as you got out of your car, ready to walk the red carpet as beautiful as ever. It had been a while since he saw you, and he had never thought you were anything but a true beauty. Maybe your personality was a little off, but he knew better than anyone how kind and sensitive you were from inside. 

Tonight, you were wearing a long rosy gown that was curved above your body perfectly, showing some details of your feminine figure, when you turned to greet your fans. 

Yoongi's eyes widened a bit when he noticed that skin shown at your back. The dress took U shaped cut showing the skin of your back, all what he was thinking about was how cold you must be feeling there. But this guy who got out of the car just after you and put his jacket over your shoulder, made Yoongi's expression fall.

His expression became harder when his eye shifted away from your beauty to the tall guy that was walking the red carpet along with you. And Yoongi never failed to notice how the guy was touchy with you.

He knew that guy, he was Kai from EXO, but he never knew that you and he were close before, and something inside of him started to burn. 

He wished he was the one walking next to you instead of him. He was your producer after all.   

Yoongi was too stubborn to actually admit that he may have become too attached to you. He started to miss you so much that he regretted saying those words to you. 

Why was  'I love you so much that I could die without you' so hard to say? Yoongi wondered, his eyes glaring at you as you passed in front of him and sat on the table with Kai, just beside their table. He feared from another heartbreak.

After the huge mistake he'd done last time, by going to your house drunk, Yoongi realized how much he didn't want to lose you. 

But he didn't realize how much he was already attached to you, until his ex girlfriend came again to visit him before leaving again and highlighted his feelings for him. 

He thought he wouldn't love anyone as much as he loved her. He gave her everything and every feeling he could offer her just to show how much she meant to him, but she just left him at the end, broken and alone. 

As if everything he had done for her was nothing. 

He swore then that he would never fall for those feelings any more, love, like there wasn't a great difference between them. All the feeling became the same to him. 

"You love her, don't you?" She said, when she came to visit him and say goodbye to him for the nth time. He really hated it when people say goodbye. 
"What are you talking about?" He asked, not looking at her. 

"Y/N, I mean. She really loves you, I can see it in her eyes." 
"Yeah, but I don't." 

"No? You do actually." She gave him a small smile, when he looked at her with wide eyes. "You just don't know how much you love her and if you don't realize it soon, you will lose her forever." 

"I had already lost her." He said, sighing, looking away from his ex. He didn't know what he was doing by meeting her, but he did anyway. 
"No, you still have a chance. Don't lose it."

He wanted to really snap at her at this moment, telling her that it was all her fault for leaving him with empty feelings, but he couldn't. 

She was sitting next to him wearing her beautiful smile, but he thought that your smile was even more beautiful and he missed seeing it.


"Hyung." Jimin nudged Yoongi earning from him his attention. Yoongi turned his head toward him and leaned close enough to hear over the loud music. 

"What's wrong with Noona? She didn't even greet us." Jimin didn't know what happened between you and Yoongi as Yoongi didn't talk a lot about himself, Jimin thought that the both of you were still together. 

But still he knew how his Hyung was thinking, he thought that maybe, you were really the one for him. 

Yoongi didn't answer him as he returned to his seat again. He glanced at you and his jaw tensed when he saw Kai leaning into you saying something and you burst out laughing. 

"Aren't they being a little too friendly?" Yoongi murmured to himself, sighing frustrated 

"They have been with each other for a while now." Jimin said, answering his question. Yoongi turned to him, eye widened, not recalling being too loud for Jimin to hear him over this loud music and the loud cheers of fans behind them. 

Jimin grinned at his Hyung action as he continued. "I saw them hanging around a couple of weeks ago. Weren't the two of you dating?" 

We weren't. Yoongi thought. He knew that he shouldn't feel angry or mad right now, but seeing you with someone else, made him feel his inside burning in annoyance. "No. We were just close."  

"Strange. I thought there is something between the two of you. Considering, you know..." Jimin said, gesturing how flirty the two of them were, before returning to press his back on his chair again. 

He noticed how his Hyung's expression changed into a serious one and Jimin wasn't an idiot to not catch the message. He smirked to himself, hoping that his hyung would realize his own feelings quickly before you would be taken.

~~

"He is so cute." Kai said, just to make you laugh.  

But you didn't and slapped his arm. "Yeah, shut up. It's my fault for telling you." 

"If you didn't tell, who would you tell." Kai scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You are like the most lone person with no friends alive. See, you only have me." 

"So much confident huh?" You teased, nudging him. He was still looking behind you where The boys were sitting. "Can you stop looking at them?”  

"Hey!" Kai leaned in closer and you rolled your eyes, putting a hand over his shoulder for him not to come any closer. 

"What?" 

"What if I told you that someone is dying of jealousy right now?" 

You froze at your place for a second, but then you remembered that there was no way that Yoongi get jealous when he didn't even love you and if he did, then he would be the most selfish person you saw alive.  

He made you feel so frustrated and confused about your feelings and what relationship you and Yoongi were supposed to be in.

Slapping Kai's shoulder, he glared at you and pouted while rubbing the place you hit him. "That's violence, be aware that reporters are everywhere."  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter