Not knowing/ Jin, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

We could not know many things and just start to make assumptions without asking, without telling and without being honest. 

People get a lot of chances, but they waste it.

It’s something they are used to do and always do. Losing chances, being stupid and stubborn or coward.

Y/N lost her chance in finding love and living a happy ever after story. Her life had just started and here she was learning that she didn’t have much time left.

 

It’s cancer. They said. Luckily, it’s in its first stages. We can go through our process and hopefully we can defeat it.

Or it can defeat me. She thought. Doctors never tell the truth. She knew it was more serious than that. She could feel it in her body, eating her raw. Eating her time, her youth and her beauty.

Now with only one year left for graduation, Y/N found yourself dropping out, leaving her friends, her whole life, and Seokjin behind. She left without saying a goodbye, scarred from the pitiful looks they would give her. She left without telling Seokjin that she liked him more than a friend and have fascinated about being together some day.

Now, she wasn’t sure if this day would come at all.

What did her friends think now? Were they thinking about her, or she was just some they used to know?

What did Seokjin think of her leaving? Did he miss her like she missed him, or she didn’t even mean anything to him?

Being in the hospital for weeks now, wearing this beanie to hide the trace of hair loose, Y/N wasn’t sure if she was alive or a walking dead. They said that she was getting better, but she couldn’t feel it.

She couldn’t stop thinking about that one person whom she missed so much.

People get a lot of chances, but they waste it.

Seokjin hadn’t given up to ask about Y/N everywhere. Ever since she just disappeared out of nowhere. She promised to meet him under the huge clock in the park, but she never showed up. He waited and waited till the sun came out, but still there was no trace of her.

He thought that how she rejected him before even confessing. But then Y/N was no longer in his life. She no longer came to the college. He heard that she dropped out which was so ridiculous, he knew how excited she was to graduate, how would she could she drop out? Her phones were always out of service and she moved out of her old apartment. He couldn’t reach her, he couldn’t find.

It may sound silly after a month with no trace of Y/N. He should just give up, but he couldn’t. He always found himself reaching for his phone to call her.

Who was he kidding?

It was as if Y/N wanted no one to know she once existed.

“Hey, Jin Hyung.” Seokjin looked beside him, to find Namjoon approaching him.

“Hey,” Seokjin said back, soulless.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Namjoon said, putting his hand on Seokjin’s shoulder. “You look so down lately.”

Seokjin stared at him for a moment. How could he ask him that question? Had he never thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter