Don't say it/ Suga, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi looked at her as if he was watching a shining piece of diamond, sleeping beautifully on his bed.

He knew that it was wrong. Being here in his room, under his blanket and wearing his own shirt could end up with him in the prison. Worth, in a grave.

He wasn't scared of dying, he never was scared about being with her. The moment he saw her, he swore that he would protect her till he dies. He swore on keeping her alive.

He was scared of not seeing her again, not being able to be by her side.

He didn't know how he ended up doing this. He had been suppressing his feeling for so long. But when she came to his room with puffy eyes, he couldn't restrain this anymore as he pulled her in his arms, closing the door behind them. Leaving the two of them in the room alone with frustrated feelings.

Slowly, Yoongi reached his right hand to her pinkish cheeks, caressing it with his thumb, feeling the softness of her skin. He couldn't get enough of her beauty or how her lips perfectly matched with his. But he couldn't do that. He couldn't continue being like this.

Tracing his finger on some of her hair locks, twining them around his finger, he sighed, knowing that this beautiful girl could never be his.

She let out a small whine, melting his heart, when he brushed her hair behind her ears. Yoongi smiled, watching her fragile body moving as her eyes slowly opened.

When she opened her eyes and realized where she was, she half smiled and crawled into Yoongi's lap who was sitting at the edge of the bed, looking at her with eyes filled with tears. She hugged his waist as she lay her head on his lap, letting Yoongi's arm wrap around her body. She burned her face in his stomach and breathed his familiar scent.

"Can't we..." She started her voice is barely audible.

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, knowing already what she wanted to say. But they can't.

"You know the answer, princess." Yoongi said, tightening his arms around her. "I should walk you to your room before anyone in the house wake up."

She shook her head into his stomach. "I don't want to leave."

"Princess..."

"No." She snapped, lifting her head to look at him in the eyes, just into his weak soul that needed her the most. Her eyes were red with tears, they soaked them and she kept them in. "No, I don't want to go. If I left, we would have to pretend that this never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter