Like fantasy/ Mark, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life was mean to you.

Even when you tried hard, nothing was working.

“Do you call this work?” Your boss's voice raged inside your head. “You… You are fired, that’s the end. I don’t want to see you ever again. You should be grateful I didn’t fire earlier.”

I’m fired. You snickered, biting your lower lip. You had been working hard day and night. He gave you extra work which you finished perfectly and stayed up until two in the morning when no one was in the office and now because of a simple mistake, he fired you.

You felt it was kind of a joke.

“How am I going to make money for college?” You winced to yourself. If someone heard you, they would think you have gone crazy.

A girl who was walking in the late night, wandering the street, and talking to herself.

Sighing, you pulled your in-earphone and plugged on in your ear. Whenever you were down, stressed, sad, there was only one that made you feel better. GOT7 songs. A boy group that brightened up your life whenever you listen to their songs or watch their videos.

You started to smile a bit, thinking about them and their smiles. Going through the songs, you chose ‘Just right’. The right song for better mood.

While you were so concentrated, choosing your songs, you didn’t notice that someone was in front of you and you ended up crashing into that person. You lost your balance and made a hard contact with the ground. Your hand twisted beneath you when you were trying to reduce the fall.

It was confirmed. Life was strongly angst you.

“Hey, should you apologize?” You heard the person you dumbed into him saying. He sounded angry and irritated. “When you walk in the street you should look in front of you, not at your phone.”

“I’m sorry.” You murmured, but only you could hear. It came out almost as a whisper. It was too much, when you were trying to level up your mood. And now this.

“What did you say?”

Not being able to hold it anymore, you broke down and cried your heart out. You weren’t sure if you were too loud, or if you were making a scene. But you couldn’t take it anymore. Why was everyone angry at you? Why troubles fooled you?

Your job, you worked hard. You could swear you did.

“I said, I’m sorry.” You screamed and looked up at the man. His eyes were wide open. He must be surprised that you scream, or he was surprised because you were crying. Your heart and your hand hurt too much. This man, you could recognize him as Mark, the oldest member of GOT7.

Looking around you, you noticed the people started to take photos and gossips started to spread faster than the wind. You cursed yourself, hiding your face with your bag. You were making a scene in the street, in front of Mark. You wished the ground could swallow you alive.

“You are crying?” He was alert and worried. “I’m sorry. Was I too mean?” 

“It’s okay.” You murmured, trying to stand up to run away. But you couldn’t your hand hurt too much.

“What’s wrong? Did you get hurt?” Mark reached to you. He helped you to stand up, then let go of your shoulders right after that when you were standing steadily over your feet. However, his questions and concern never stopped. “Are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?”

Was he acting like that because of the crowd or did he really felt bad? You couldn’t tell.

“I’m fine, really.” You said, dusting your pants. You wiped your eyes and tidied your hair that covered your face.  You looked at Mark and felt so embarrassed about what you had done. You must have embarrassed him too much. “I’m sorry, I screamed at you face.”

Mark looked at you carefully, analyzing your condition. He noticed that there was something w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter