Shoot me, not / Yongguk (4)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was half-past five in the morning. The birds started to sing to welcome a new day as the sky turned to light blue. Yongguk was sleeping on the coach soundly as Y/N took the bed. He was in a deep sleep where his chest rose up and down in a perfect calm rhythm.

Opening her eyes, Y/N couldn’t sleep all the night. She had been recalling the changing of events. Everything was going against what she wanted. Getting off the bed, she walked towards the bathroom. Looking at Yongguk, he was still sleeping. Her phone in her hands. Her heart beating in a full speed in her chest cavity.

Closing the door behind her, she placed the phone against her heart.

 

A name flashed on the screen among the phone contacts list. She took a deep breath before pressing call. She walked away from the door in hope that her voice will not get outside.

The phone rang once. Then twice. Then…

“Oh, you are still alive.” A laughing voice was sharp on the other side of the phone. “I knew he would not be able to do it.”

“You jerk. I could have died.” Y/N hissed in an annoying voice, trying hard not to get her voice outside these four walls. She didn’t mind if this was a bathroom or not, Yongguk seemed to be so tidy, every inch in his small house smelled good.

“But you did not.” He laughed again before it was quite dead. It always sent chills down her arms. “You found it?”

“No.” Y/N sighed, pressing her head to the wall behind her. “And forget it. You tried to get me killed. I’m not doing this anymore.”

“It’s not your choice to make.” A scoff was heard from the other side of the room. Y/N’s heart dropped in fear. These people didn’t joke around. “You will bring me the paper. And you will continue what you were assigned to do.”

“I am not doing it.” Her voice was harsh, determined and annoyed.

“Shall I remind you again that you are my---”

“Do whatever you want to do. I told him what you told me to say. And that’s it. I’m done here. I’m done with you, with him. Both of you will not see me again.”

“I doubt it, Y/N” He laughed again. His laughter was as cold as ice. Sharp as a knife. Harsh and had no mercy. He was out of his mind all the time.

Cutting the call, Y/N groaned in frustration. She needed to get out of this apartment as soon as possible or everything will get more complicated.

Opening the bathroom door, Y/N gasped in surprise as her heart jumped from its place. Yongguk was standing in front of the door, his eyes sharp and serious.

“G-good morning.” Y/N said, hoping that he didn’t hear her call. He didn’t, did he? He looked angry, mad. Maybe he did hear…

“You are done with the bathroom, right?” He said in a husky voice.

Y/N nodded without thinking as she slid out of the bathroom, making sure not to touch him. He still looked hot in the morning. His hair was a little bit messy. His shirt was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter