Once Again/ Jungkook, You (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part 1 Ch. 162

 

12th January - 02:19 PM

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked the guy who she just met a couple of hours ago and somehow ended up with him in the same train, going somewhere she didn't know.

Or at least she knew she was after her memory card.

He just shrugged his shoulder without saying a word. He was even looking at her, leaning on the window beside him, wrapping his arms around his chest and his eyes were closed, completely ignoring Y/N.

"Then who are the people who were chasing us?" She asked and she only received silence which was too much for her nerve to take.

If only he returned back her card she wouldn't have been in this situation.

Y/N sighed, knowing that the both of them were already in some trouble that she didn't know what it was. He is in trouble, not me she thought.

She would accept that she had gotten involved with him, but at least he shouldn't ignore her.

"At least tell me your name." She snapped as the silent atmosphere was killing her.

"Jungkook" He said, almost whispering like he was afraid someone else would hear him.

"So that was your name." Y/N nodded in acknowledgment and Jungkook just shifted his position not saying anymore. "I'm Y/N, btw."

 

 

"Let's get your camera recharged and then get you back" He said, lifting his head up and looked at Y/N. "Leave after you get your memory card."

Y/N sneered and rolled her eyes. "And who said I won't. It's not like I want to get involved with some mafia."

The sentence caught Jungkook attention as he raised an eyebrow and looked at Y/N with amusement. "You think I'm from a mafia?"

"Pretty much." She answered him, narrowing her eyes at him. "I'm still wondering how a good looking like you is a mafia man."

It surprised Y/N when Jungkook cracked laughing, shaking his head slightly. "You are laughing?" She asked, fascinated by how his laughter sounded so cute. It made her smile.

"You got some amazing imagination, Y/N." He said, pointing at her.

"Then who are you?"

"Just a boy."

"With a group of people chasing you. Cool! What have they threatened you?"

"Close enough!" Jungkook laughed when he saw Y/N's eyes widening at his comment. There wasn't every day a girl who would suspect you are mafia member. Jungkook noted to himself that she was unique and he didn't hate that. "You are quite interesting."

"Don't be too interested in me." She said, showing him her forefinger that had the ring her boyfriend gave her for their second anniversary. "I have a boyfriend."

"Well, I feel sorry for him."

"Hey." She chuckled, pushing his arm slightly. "You don't even know me. How could you say that?"

"His girlfriend goes around and takes photos of guys, of course I would feel bad for him." He shrugged.

"He is used to that." Y/N watched Jungkook's eyes widened and she smiled, trying not to laugh at his cute reaction.

Yes, she thought he had cute reactions. So to clear the misunderstanding that he clearly came across his mind, she explained, "I'm a photographer working for no one, freelancer, but currently I'm working on a project so I'm here to cover the firework at the Eiffel tower tonight but I will clearly miss it up because of you."

"Wow, wow easy..." Jungkook grinned. He leant backward when Y/N's body approached him slowly in furious.

"So..." She exhaled, leaning back in her chair. "It's normal for me to work with good looking men and capture anything around me..."

"With permission." He finger-quoted and she nodded, acknowledging her mistake.

"That's true." Y/N chuckled, returning back to her calm self.

"But you didn't ask me." He said, pointing at himself.

"Are you flirting with me?" She . A while back, he was quiet and refused to talk and now he was talking with her as if they had known each other before, met again and was keeping up with their life.

She didn't hate it though. It was boring, sitting with him without even saying a word and she hated the awkwardness the most. She was glad he was talking now.

"You are the one flirting with me." He noted, smirking at her which made Y/N roll her eyes.

"What are we talking about right now?" She chuckled and saw him smiling, before leaning back in his chair.

He seemed tired, but relieved as if he finally got away from a heavy burden.

Y/N didn't say anything much, but she no longer felt annoyed being with him ---It's not like she felt that in the first place, she was just a little annoyed because of his personality.

Y/N reached for her phone expecting to find any reply from her boyfriend. She was supposed to be back in a few days and her boyfriend hadn't contacted her in days which made her worried. He wasn't this late replying to her texts or call her back like this before.

Jungkook noticed the way Y/N's face dropped when she checked her phone, finding no notification. He assumed it must be her boyfriend whom she was waiting for. It wasn't the first time she checked her phone and he caught the slight disappointment every time.

Jungkook wondered what kind of idiot like his girlfriend alone like this, especially when she was uniquely pretty from outside and inside.

Jungkook couldn't deny that he found Y/N not only interesting with her easy going personality (he wasn't the kind to joke around with a stranger) but also kind of attractive. She had a smart look.

Mind your own troubles Jungkook! He reminded himself, looking away from her. You already have a ton of them.

~~

They arrived at the next stop neither of them know where they were, so they decided not to go farther than that.

It didn't surprise Y/N to know that it was the first time for Jungkook to be. Which meant that they had lost their way?

"Awesome." Y/N said, looking at Jungkook, her hands on her hip. "What's your plan?"

"First, we should get you a charger, or battery." He said, looking around. He wasn't familiar with the place and he really didn't know where they should look for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter