Evil Within/ Yugyeom, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shout out to my first Yugyeom scenario ever. 

 

Chills ran down your spins as your boyfriend had a serious face that you had never seen before. Clenching onto the poor guy’s shirt, Yugyeom’s eyes filled with fire as he pinned the guy to the wall.

Tears started to well up as your hands started to tremble in fear.

You knew it all. How your boyfriend, Yugyeom was. You knew the rumors around him, you heard them all, but you only believed what you saw. The sweet side that he had always shown you. You had never seen him like this before, with so much hatred and rage.

You ran all the way as you heard that he got involved in a fight. One of those fights that you had never seen before. Those fights that happened before you knew him, Kim Yugyeom.

 

 

People were surrounding them cheering for more bloody fight. Yugyeom had something evil in his eyes as if he wasn’t satisfied with how horrible the guy already looked. The guy’s face was already messed up. He barely could open his right eye from how swollen it was. Blood soaked his white uniform. His lips were parted begging for air to fill them.

“Do it.” You couldn’t believe your ears. The guy was challenging him to beat him up. You wondered how he found the strength to talk back to Yugyeom. “Do it, you bastard. Do you think that dating her will change your nature? You are a monster. See what you have done to me.” A laughter skipped the guy’s throat sending chills down your arms.

Yugyeom’s grip on the guy’s throat tightened as he slapped him on more time onto the wall. You gasped when he guy coughed blood.

His legs were struggling to stand on its own. You assumed if it wasn’t for Yugyeom grip, that guy would already be kissing the ground.

“SHUT UP.” Yugyeom shouted loudly. His voice banged your heart that it hurt. It hurt so much to see him like this. It felt as if someone ripped your heart out of your body.

The sweet boy who always took care of you, who was too nice to you, who laughed at the silliest things you did, who smiled when he saw you. He was gone.  

No, this wasn’t Yugyeom. Yugyeom was too sweet to do this.

The guy laughed once again and it was the thing that pulled Yugyeom strings. In a rage, Yugyeom shout as he swung his fist to the guy bleeding in front of him. But his fist stopped midway.

Yugyeom’s eyes widened as he saw you standing between you and the guy who slumped down to the floor. Your eyes were tight closed as you were ready to receive the punch. At that moment, Yugyeom realized what he was about to do. If he had punched that guy, he could have lost his life.

He co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter