Gone/ V, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Angst Alert!! 

 

 

He was sitting on one of the stools in the bar, the glass half-filled in one hand. Eyes fixed on one thing, only. He clenched his fist tightly, watching the girl who was supposed to be with him, dancing with some other guy.

A guy that wasn’t him.

 

 

Even though no one noticed his furious temper, you did. Reaching out to him, your fingers touching his own, you felt him relaxing his fist. He smiled, before gulping what was in his glass.

It was obvious that he was hurt. It flashed out of his eyes like a deep scar which pained you too. You wished you could slap her, who once was your best friend, for hurting the most important person in your whole life.

You wanted to scream at her, telling her how much she didn’t deserve him next to her. And you who loved him too much should take care of him instead.

“Let’s get out of here.” You leaned in, whispering to him as the music was too loud for you to just say it from far away. Or maybe you just used it as an excused to feel him closer.

He shook his head, returning to look at her. His eyes glittering with disappointment and a pure anger and sadness.

Your chest tightened at his refusal.

You wished he would break up with her already and look at you. If he looked clearly, just reading behind every action you do, every word you say, every touch that you only felt. If he looked closely, he would observe your feelings for him. You, who loved him more than anything.

“Tae…” You reached out, to snatch the glass of wine from his hand, but it was too late. He swallowed it all.

“Stop drinking, please.” You snapped at him, taking the empty glass away. “It will not help you.”

“It hurt Y/N.” He looked up at you, tears filling his eyes. You wanted to hug him so badly and tell him that you were here for him. You couldn’t do anything except, watching him. “It hurts.”

“I know.” Your fist tightened over his hand and he squeezed it back. “Forget about her, Taehyung.”

“If it was easy, I would. I want to.” He half smiled, reaching for another glass, but you push it away and he whined at your action. He closed his eyes tightly, holding his head tightly. “She is your friend, Y/N.”

You looked at your best friend’s direction whose body was swinging around the air and another man’s hand roaming over her curves. When her eyes met yours, she frowned and stopped dancing. Her gaze was like a laser, angry and mad.

“Would you like be my girlfriend, Y/N?”

Taehyung’s voice stopped you from doing the most stupid thing, which is pulling your best friend's hair and make a good scene in such a hyper night.

But his voice also stopped your heart momentarily, you weren’t breathing, just frozen.

“Taehyung, you don’t know what you are saying.” You let out a small crack of laughter, which hurt your chest. You knew he didn’t mean it. Anything that he was saying, he didn’t mean any of it. It was just all the effect of this drink. “You are drunk.”

“Y/N, I can’t do anything right. I’m going to loss…..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter