Jealousy / Jackson

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You grabbed the popcorn and placed the drinks and snakes in front of you on the coffee table. The reality show of your favorite group was about to start, so you prepared any snacks so you would enjoy watching and fangirling as much as you want.

 

You took a can of cola from the table and opened it. You folded your legs under you as you rested on the couch arm. You grabbed the remote control and opened the TV excitedly to see your favorite group “BTS”.

 

“What are you doing Candy?” You jumped as you felt an arm warping around your shoulder. You looked up to see that your boyfriend had woken up. He returned home two hours ago. He looked so tired so you let him have some sleep to rest.

 

“Did I woke you up?” you asked curiously, afraid that you would have done some loud voices while preparing your snacks.

 

“No I just woke up on my own.” He said walking to the other side of the couch to sit next to you. He picked your lips once before laying his head over your leg and the rest of his body was laying on the couch, titling his legs over the other couch arm. “What are you doing?”

 

“My favorite group reality show will begin now.” you grabbed some popcorn and placed it over Jackson’s lips. “Want some.” He gladly opened his mouth and ate your popcorn.

 

“But I don’t remember that there is any GOT7 program today.” Jackson said, putting his hands in your popcorn plate and took some to his mouth.

 

“I didn’t say it was GOT7. GOT7 isn’t my only favorite group.” You said.

 

“What do you mean?” Jackson asked annoyingly.

 

“Shush, the show started.” You said, hitting his shoulder slightly when the show started. You started to smile whenever you saw any member of the group. When Jackson saw how you were by seeing guys and group other than his, he got jealous.

 

“Why do you love them so much?”

 

“Why wouldn’t I?” you smiled. “They are cute, funny and talented.”

 

Jackson pulled himself to sit on his knees looking at you, with a little frown. “You know, GOT7 are also Cute, funny and talented.”

 

“Say something that I don’t know Jackson” you scoffed.

 

“I’m in Got7 and not in BTS”

 

“So what?”

 

“You should love GOT7” Jackson snorted

 

“I love GOT7 jackson. Can you please calm down I want to watch please.” You said hitting his arm slightly.

 

There were no sound after that except the TV as Jackson laid back in his previous position, watching without opening his mouth. Nevertheless, he started to get annoyed again whenever you laughed at anything dork the BTS members do, especially whenever V, Jimin or Jungkook do anything. You were also fangirling over how cute they were.

 

“Hey” Jackson said.

 

“Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter