Love Contract/ Suga, You (Part 8)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Why does it have to be her?” Suga sighed after he ended the call.

He laid down on his bed, eyes wide open looking at the white ceiling.

And sighed again.

He wasn’t sure of what he was doing. He was walking through a way he knew he shouldn’t go near it.

Pressing his palms hard on over eyes, Suga groaned, running his hand over his face up to his hair.

He didn’t know what he was doing was right or wrong. He never really cared before. But somehow he didn’t want to lose this time too. He hated losing his work or his studios as well as her.

He didn’t know if he was this kind of person. This was the first time he felt so messed. So confused. So unsure. This was the first time he wanted to get something so bad.

He pressed his lips together and the sensation of her lips still felt over his. Soft and warm. Unintentionally, his fingertips found his lips as he ran them over them slowly.

He still could feel her and calling her didn’t make him feel any better. He already wanted to see her. He wanted her to be here.  

He reached his hands again for his phone to call her. He would ask her to go with him for a drink. He remembered her promise to him. How she said she would go for a drink with him whenever he needs company.

But…

Frustrated, he threw his phone beside him. He would see her soon anyway. In just a little few hours, she would be dressed nicely in the new clothes collection that Lim got and probably the dress they bought together, posing in front of him while he takes shots of her.

And he also knew she probably was angry about what he had done. He knew that she would be ignoring his eyes, acting awkward, which he never wished for that to happen.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” Suga said, burying face in his hands. He was never so interested, like this, in a girl before.

Grabbing his phone again, Suga made his mind for calling this particular one. He dialed the number and waited impatiently for that person to pick up, his eyes were staring at her photo that he hung up again on the wall

“Yoongi.” A sleepy voice said with a small groan. “Why aren’t you sleeping? Are you still working?”

“I want to ask you a favor.” Suga said, rubbing his earlobe with his thumb, he was staring hard, feeling his heart aches with him.

Was what he was doing right? He didn't care anymore.

“Do you know what time is this, Hyung?!”

 

~~

Waking up this morning you, you just hurried and put on a black top in an airy weave with narrow shoulder straps over a white tight pants after washing up and preparing to leave.

Today would be a long day. And you weren’t prepared at all to go through it.

You looked pitifully at your packed bag, then around the house that you had lived in for almost a year now. With a sigh you shook your head, shook off all the negative thoughts and throbbing pain.

You dragged your suitcases that were filled with everything including your memories with Mark that you couldn’t throw them away easily. After you threw the box over the ground with anger and agony, you kneeled down next to them, collecting everything bag and replaced them in your suitcase.

You wanted to get them out and threw them away for real, but your body wouldn’t listen to your mind not even for a second.

Taking the bag that was carrying the Yellow dress of the other night. You opened the bag and sneaked a quick look at the dress. It was time to say goodbye to it after the photoshoots.

Sighing, you walked out of the apartment, closing the door behind you. You made sure there was nothing left for you inside since you know that Ms. Park would get annoyed if she found anything that belonged to you there. Knowing also that she would put it on rent immediately.

You jumped when you turned to leave and found Ms. Park standing right in front of you.

She wasn’t frowning, which wasn’t like her. Her makeup was still thick as ever, you wondered when she had time to do her make up in this early time of the morning. Her eyes were gazing you hard, but she wore a warm smile which freaked you out.

“I’m sorry, I slept the night here--” You started to apologize and she cut you and said, “Take care.”

“Huh?” You looked at her confused.

She was the one who asked you to leave. In fact, she bore with you a lot. Three months without paying her was too much. She wasn’t evil. She just used her rights as the owner and that made you actually touched.

Ms. Park was supposed to hate you, to ignore you, to look at you with disgust for being such a pathetic girl but she didn’t.

“You were such an annoying kid.” She said, her face was expressionless. “I’m really glad that you are finally leaving. But… you were a funny and hardworking kid, too. Good luck with your life, dear.”

Getting tears in your eyes, you found yourself throwing your arms around her. She was short compared to your height and you towered her, hugging her tightly.

Ms. Park, peculiarly, smelled nice. You had always thought she would use cheap perfume and soap, but actually she smelled more royalty. She smelled like lavender and cinnamon. “Thank you.” You said as a tear slipped from your eyes. “I’m so sorry.”

Ms. Park patted your back, pulling away from your grip. “It's fine, kid.” She smiled at you. “Just! Don’t come here again.”

You chuckled, wiping your eyes with the back of your hand. “I will come and check on you.”

“Stupid, kid.” Ms. Park murmured, before leaving you in the hallway. You smiled seeing here disappearing behind one of the corners.

A heavy sigh left your mouth as you carried your suitcases again and walked off.

The morning light wasn’t strong yet. But the warm air engulfed you once you were out of the building. You breathed the fresh air of the morning and closed your eyes, feeling the light sun rays--that hadn’t gone heating up yet--over your face.

What am I going to do now?  You thought eyes still closed. You carried bags and a lot of things and you had nowhere to leave them.

Sighing, you sat over your suitcase, running your hands through your face and tugging your hair backward over your shoulder. A lot of places crossed your mind.

Tip’s place which you said no to. Tip was the kind of getting worried too much and so easily, and you actually didn’t want to burden her with your problems all over again. Tip also had two older brothers and another younger one which made it an impossible place to go to.

The old apartment you used to live with Mark. And actually, you remembered clearly leaving your key inside the house before leaving, making it impossible for you to get in there again.

There was also this place. You noticed while you were at Suga’s house that he actually had a -No, no, no. You shook your head vulgarly not want to even to think about it. He wouldn’t even let me go there anymore. You thought thinking of how you sneaked into his room the other day. Why would I even go there? You scoffed at the thought.

A kiss never gave you the right to actually ask him something like that. Because, well, it was just a kiss and you were just his model. You weren’t even close.

“Y/N”

A voice called your name and you lazily raised your head up, looking at a dark figure standing in front of you. The sun blocked your vision that you had to put your hands over your forehead, so you could see clearly.

Your heart jumped when you saw him standing in front of you as fine as ever. His smile shinned brighter than the sun as his hair stood out from under his cap. He was wearing a white and red striped T-shirt under a jeans jacket and dark jeans. His sunglasses avoided you to see his cute eye smile.

“Hey.” You shot him a smile, tucking strands of hair behind your ears. You stood up, walking toward him as you greeted him with a handshake. “What are you doing here?”

“Escorting you.” Jimin smiled. “Yoongi asked me to give you a ride. Suddenly I became a driver." Jimin murmured to himself the last sentence. His smile shrieked slowly as he pointed at the bags behind you. “Are you going somewhere? Don’t tell me you're…”

“No.” you shook your head and smile sadly at him. You were embarrassed to say that you weren’t able to pay for the rent so the owner told you to leave. But it was the truth anyway. “I have nowhere to go to be honest.” You said, with a chuckle, feeling ashamed. “The owner told me to leave.”

“Oh!”

“Yeah” You nodded, waving your hands in the air. “It's okay. I will probably find a place to move in.”

“Would you like to… you know I have…” Jimin said and you knew he was doing it out of kindness, but you couldn’t make yourself look that pitifully in front of him. “I have somewhere you could live at for a while.”

“It is fine, Jimin.” You shook your head, giving him a thankful smile. “If you don’t have any place, you don’t have to say that. I can take care of my thing.”

“No, I really have a place for you. Actually a really good place.” Jimin grinned and you didn’t know what to do. It was the only way to be saved from living in the street or calling for Andrew to ask him if he knew somewhere you could us for just some days.

“Okay. As long as it’s a safe place.” You said, wrapping your arms together. Jimin’s grinned widened and you looked at him with a narrow eyes, suspecting him. “Jimin, don’t tell me it’s your house.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter