Love Contract/ Suga, You (The Epilogue!)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I would Like to thank kochchakon​ for all her effort she has done with me till now. The one who squeezed her mind so hard trying to figure things out! XD Well she helped me a lot too <3

Second I want to thank everyone here and those who continued to read this whatsoever. Thank you <3 Thank you for loving it <3 

The ride home was silent. Not an awkward. You weren't sure what had happened back there. You couldn't believe that Suga made a rap song for you. 

Suga was driving the car and he was holding your hand. He didn't let go of it, since you two got out of the place.

You cleared your throat and started talking. As much as you enjoyed the silence with him, you also wanted to talk with him, to know him more. To break the wall between the both of you.

"Do you have a copy of that song? It was cool and I would like to have it."

He glanced at you and chuckled. "Sorry, I only have instrumental version only." 

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"I have this track for another song. It had different lyrics and it's not recorded yet." He explained, eyes glued to the road.  

"You mean that you did all the lyrics just now! I mean, did you think of it for a long time? Or have you planned all of this?"

He nodded, “I did plan it. But the lyrics just came out of my tongue.”  

And you gasped. Your eyes widened in surprised. "Wow! You are really talented. I'm so jealous of you." He laughed shyly. "Stop laughing, I'm talking seriously... By the way, they seemed to know you, really well. Are they your friends?"

"I started as an underground rapper." He said, his thumb was caressing the back of your hand. "I left home and came here to achieve my dream. That was the place that made me grow up to be a good man."

"You aren't a good man." You rolled your eyes, he just chuckled.

He was smiling and laughing a lot since the both of you left, which was something you totally loved and whenever he smiled you just wanted to kiss him so hard because he was so cute.

Slowly, you started to recognize the street Suga was driving into and you started to get nervous.

 

"Why are we here?" You asked and looked at Suga with wide eyes, shaking your head as you slid your hands out of his. You angled your body and face him. "No. No. Yoongi. Don't joke with me, I'm not going there with you... This is so early for us and I'm just becoming to know you so no. Don't think of it now--" 

"You are really thinking of weird things, don't you?" He said, looking at you with narrow eyes and you blushed, embarrassed. You wanted bad to erase the words you just said. "Jimin's apartment that he is letting you use, is just opposite to mine. Did you think I will take advantage of you and do weird things just because we kissed?"

“NO!!” You snapped, blushing madly. You wanted the earth to swallow you right then and there. But the thought of Jimin and Suga had apartments near each other was out of the ordinary  

"Seriously!" You were amazed by how close these guys really were? "Did you buy the apartment together?"

"No, it's not like that!" He waved his hands in the air. "I also needed an apartment for me and my brother and he told us there was this apartment in front of his and the owner wanted to sell it. It was a good apartment with a little money so we bought it."

"You have a brother?" You were really enjoying this. That you slowly started to know about Suga little by little you liked that. You wanted to bang that wall that kept Suga away out of your reach! Even though he was so close to you now, he felt so far away.

"A younger brother." Suga nodded.

"But you told me you live alone."

"He doesn't come home a lot." Suga turned the car toward his building and parked just in the garage. The garage was huge, but dusty. You sniffed coming out of the car.

"Why doesn't Jimin live here?" You asked out of curiosity.

"He lives with his parent now." Suga said, locking the car with its remote. Both of you walked side by side as you took the elevator with Suga.

All the ride up you were nervous and your heart was jumping in your chest. Suga was standing so close next to you, his shoulder brushed yours and if he turned his face just a little toward you he could kiss you on the cheek.

"You didn't tell me..." Suga started, breaking the silence and you knew what he meant. He wanted to know how you became homeless. "What happened?"

You groaned and buried your face in your hands. "It's embarrassing to say it."

Suga removed your hands from your face and you met his eyes. "You can trust me."

"I know, it's just...." You took a deep breath and looked at him. "What would you think of me? I'm scared to know." You were scared to know what he would think of you when he know that you were poor! Or that you left everything behind future and family behind just because of love. Would he think of you as an easy girl? You didn't want him to.

"No, don't think of it like this and tell me, I may help you."

"It's not like you can help me. I'm broke. I have no money and I couldn't pay the rent --Oh my god! This is so embarrassed to say." You looked away and Suga's figure's tips touched your chin, making you look at him again.

"But you have a lot of jobs already." He said and you almost scoffed.

"The coffee shop payment only brought me my meals in a day and no one recently called me for any magazine photo shoots, especially since I don't have a contract with a company and you..." You looked at him and sighed. He understood. He didn't pay for you. You were paying him for the jacket by working with him.

"I'm sorry." He said and you shook your head.

"It's not your fault." You smiled. "I'm the one who ruined your jacket after all." And you didn't notice that you were still wearing his jacket.

The elevator doors opened, but Suga's eyes never dropped from yours. He took your hand in his and dragged you out. "Then I guess this news will help you."

He stopped in front of his door, there was another door at the end of the hallway and you assumed it was Jimin's apartment.

"Today's photo shoot, you are going to have a payment for it." Suga said, slowly not sure of your reaction.

"What? Why?" You looked at him with a little frown.

"The company is responsible for his photo shoot album. They are going to pay you." He said and your mouth fell down, open.

"Why are you telling this to me now?"

"You looked so angry at me. I couldn't talk to you, probably." He said.

"It's fine." You took a deep breath and smiled. "That's great to hear. Honestly."

"And the company wants you to do the MV with him. They liked you and want you to star in it."

"You are kidding me?"

"I'm not."

From happiness, you wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him. You finally got your first chance in acting. This would make a lot more chances coming up.

"Thank you." You whispered, arms still around his neck.

"Don't thank me. It's Jimin, not me."

"Still, thank you."

Suga smiled and hugged you back. He took you to jimin's apartment which was a few feet away from his. His hand was still holding yours firmly. You were weird about the apartment and how you could sleep and feel comfortable in it. But since Suga's, was just near you, you were calm and glad that you took an apartment next to him, close to him and that was enough to somehow make you feel safe.

He pressed the password, but the door didn't open. He blinked and put it again, but the door didn't open up.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. Suga was frowning, he reached for his phone from his back pocket.

"Wait a second." He dialed someone and put the phone on his ear. He was looking at you, and gave your hands a squeeze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter