As Long As... / JB, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Say there's no future. For us as a pair” (As long as you’re mine - Wicked) 

Word Count: 912

 

 

“A singer?! He has no future! At any moment, he could lose his job, but look at you! You’re the daughter of Hanjin Group, this all will be yours! But he… he is no one.” 

You remembered your father’s angry voice in your head as sharp knives in your heart.

You were roaming the streets after making up your last decision. You weren’t going to give up what you loved. Tears streamed down your cheeks, your face felt so hot despite the coldness of the air surrounding you.

Within minutes, you found yourself in front of his dorm. Your hand hung in the air momentarily before pressing the bell bottom. You made up your mind, there was no return back.

Opening the door, Jaebum looked at you with wide eyes as he took a good look at you. You were miserable with your swallow eyes and your red cheeks and nose. He could tell that you'd cried for so long and your sight broke his heart.

Without a second thought, he pulled you inside the dorm.

Jinyoung and Mark was sitting in the living room, watching TV. Their attention was dragged over you and Jaebum who dragged you without a word to his room and closed the door behind him.

At that moment, you regretted coming here. What were you thinking when you came here? There is nothing will ever change by coming here. He wouldn’t leave his group and his fans just for you. You should have known that before making such a fool decision.

“What’s wrong?” Jeabum asked, holding you close to his chest.

And that hug broke that wall that you were trying to build. You melted in his eyes and broke down crying again, holding him tightly in your arms. You felt his hand your back lovingly, making you wonder why the people couldn’t see how perfect the two of you were to each other.

When you'd calmed down, you buried your face in his shirt, engulfing your nostril with his familiar scent. You didn’t know when he led you to his bed. You were sitting beside him over his bed, side by side, his arms still over your shoulder, holding you close enough.

“Why can’t they let us be together?” You said, doubted that he heard you. Your voice was weak from crying too much.

“I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter