Our sin | Jungkook part 2

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Originally posted by bangtan-life13

 

The cell phone’s screen brightened up as it started buzzing

before turning off again.

13 missed call

 

The screen announced before shutting down. You curled yourself into a ball, biting down on your nails as you watched your phone going on and off with many calls from Minju.

Your heart ached whenever she called. You couldn’t bring yourself to answer any of her calls.

Hearing her voice made you feel guilty.

Pulling on your hair, you looked at your fifth pregnancy test with the same result over and over again.

Realizing how much trouble you were in, the world seemed to be spinning around you. The walls of your bedroom started to close on you, suffocating you.

You hopped off your bed as you grabbed a coat, your phone, and your keys before running out of your house. Because of a stupid mistake, because of your selfishness, a small creature was formed in your core.  

When the cold air hit your face like a harsh slap, you stopped for a moment as you looked at the same exact spot where Jungkook waited for you. The spot where it all started and lead you to nothing but betraying your best friend.

Your phone buzzed again in your hand. You looked down and saw that it was Minju. Again.

This time you decided to pick up the phone.

Taking a deep breath, you tried hard not to crack up while talking. “Hey.”

“Hey?” She snapped angrily on the other side of the phone.

“I called you a million times and you are just hey.”

“I am sorry.” You sniffed as the cold air hit your bones. Even though you wore a coat, the coldness inside of you froze you inside out. “I am just not feeling well.”

“You changed Y/N. Something is off about you and I hate that I cannot tell what’s wrong with you anymore.” Minju said concerned. “I really regret leaving. I don’t know what happened to you during that year, but you have changed.”

Even though Minju was talking out of kindness and concern about, something inside you ignited. It was just so stupid, after leaving you alone and leaving Jungkook for a whole year she expected everything to be the same.

People change. Their feelings change too. And she left a huge empty spot in both yours and Jungkook’s heart.

“You shouldn’t have left.” You snapped suddenly and assumed how shocked Minju must be. “I have always thought I am the selfish one here, going for what I wanted but no, you are the selfish one Minju. You are self-centered you want everything about you and only you. You leave whenever you like and return back as you please. I am done with your selfish act.”

“Y/N.” Minju gasped and you tried hard not to imagine how hurt she was. Words were spitting out of your mouth without realizing.

“This is all your fault.” Your voice started to crack as tears formed in your eyes. “This wouldn’t have happened if you have stayed.”

“I really don’t understand anything.” Minju’s voice started to get higher. She still sounded concern about you even after all what you have said. “Y/N, I am really worried about you. Please tell me, talk to me.”

“I just want to be alone, Minju.” You spat before hanging up the call.

Tears streaming down your eyes. You sobbed as you clenched on your chest, hitting it multiple times. Something burned in your chest and it would not stop.

What have you done? She didn’t deserve to hear all of this. It was your fault, not hers. You knew better but being in this situation left you with nothing but emptiness.

~~~

Minju was shocked for a few seconds. Staring at her phone as if it became an unfamiliar device to her.

Arms wrapped around her waist as she was pulled against a sold muscular chest. Leaning his chin on her shoulder, he kissed her cheek once. “What’s wrong?”

“Y/N is acting so strange.” She sighed as she let herself sink in his arms. “She seemed so stressed. I am really worried about her. What happened to her while I was gone?”

Jungkook didn’t answer. Minju frowned as she broke away from him. “You were with her this whole time, you know something.” She narrowed her eyes. “What happened?”

Jungkook smiled as he shook his head. His smiled crookedly for a second but probably Minju imagined that. “Do not worry about her too much. You know she could be a little bit of drama queen.”

“But she used to tell me everything.” Minju sighed shaking her head. “This time she sounded really broken. Like... like she needs help. You just don’t know how important she is to me.”

“I know.” He said looking nowhere in particular. “And you are important to me, Minju. No matter what I want to be with you.”

“She said it was because I left.”

“Are we going to talk about her the whole night?”

“Don’t be such a jerk, she is my friend.” Minju scolded him before wrapping her arms around him. “But you are right, now let’s talk about us.”

Jungkook grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Her legs wrapped around his hip. Both grinning as she leaned in and melt into his touch.

On the coffee table laid Jungkook's phone. The screen brightened up as he received a new message.

"Meet me as soon as possible. It's important. We are screwed up."

~~~

It was 11:56 PM when the doorbell rang. Lazily you dragged yourself to the door, knowing who was behind it. You slipped one of the pregnancy tests in your hand and went to open the door. Once he came into the view, you slapped the test on his chest as you turned around and walked away.

Following on your heels, Jungkook stared at the test, speechless for a few seconds. Running his hands over his face, he looked up at you and met your eyes. His face was red, and his eyes were as wide as the full moon.

“Y/N.” He opened his mouth and closed it again. Looking at the test in his hand and then at you. “Oh.”

“oh?” You repeated amaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter