Rival Love/ Hyuk Part3

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop it all I don’t LOVE HER. NO NEVER” Hyuk burst with anger.

You felt your heart aches. It was the first time you felt like this. You were shocked. You turned to leave finding Ravi standing behind you. You gave him a sad smile, bowing then left.

Ravi sighed, stopping you by holding your wrist. “Are you okay?!”

“Yes. I am totally fine thank you Oppa” you left. Leaving Ravi who was worried about you, behind. 

You went home, heading to your bed. Instead of crying, you were angry, so angry. You felt that you made a fool out of yourself

 

“It’s not like I love you Han Sanghyuk” You yelled throwing your pillow across the room.

“I’ll never ever, ever, ever Love you. I am not going to lose”

You put your hands on your face, the tears was falling down from your eyes. You jumped frustrated out of your bed. “Why am I crying?! I don’t even care.”

Your anger calmed as your tears didn’t stop falling. “He didn’t even say that he loves me. Why am I so angry?! I have lost.” you fall on the ground. Slapping the floor as if it was its fault. “No. I will win. Not this time, sanghyuk. I’m not going to let this go like this”

You stopped crying for a minute and cried again when you realized it wasn’t even Hyuk’s fault or anyone’s fault that you misunderstood his feelings for you and that you were the one who fell in love with him, while he treated you only like a friend. It was your fault after all.

“I must be crazy” you mumbled. “I am made a fool out of myself. So stupid”.

The next day, your eyes were swollen from crying last night. You were tired and the headache didn’t leave you alone. You couldn’t go to practice and staying at home was the best thing you could do.

Hyuk called you many times the day before but you didn’t answer. It was probably because of your IPod that you left it behind.  You took your phone from the nightstand and wiped your thump opening the screen. There were a lot of calls and a message. You opened it. It was from hyuk. You sighed in relief. It seemed that Ravi didn’t tell them you were there that night.

Hyuk was telling you about your IPod and why you hadn’t taken his calls. You texted him telling him that you were tired and wouldn’t practice. You replaced your phone back. You laid on the couch, and took the remote control from the coffee table next to you, opening the television.

After an hour, your door bell rang. Wondering who it was, you went to open the door. You didn’t expected any visits. You opened the door. To your surprise hyuk was standing in front of you, smiling.

“Are you free?! Don’t you have any schedules” the bitterness in your voice was showing.

“What’s wrong?! Are you okay?” he looked at you with big eyes filled with curiosity and shock.

You sighed. “I am just tired. I’ll be fine after having some sleep”

“I am here to…” Hyuk was taking some steps into your house but you stopped him, pushing his chest slightly. He was shocked this time. He raised an eye brow “What’s wrong ____ah?!”

 “I am fine. So you can leave now” Your face was blank, you showed no emotion that scared hyuk.

Hyuk gulped and pulled something from his pocket. It was your IPod. He handed it to you. You didn’t say anything as you took it from him. You didn’t smile or even thank him.

“I’ll go now. I was worried about you. That’s good that you seems fine”

“Worried?!” you said softly with a smirk.

“What?!” Hyuk was confused by your actions

“Nothing, you can go” you held your hands in the direction behind him to the elevator.

He looked behind him and looked at you again “Then I’ll go”

You didn’t say anything and CLOSED the door as he took a step to leave. You looked at your IPod and felt the tears in your eyes.

“Don’t treat me like this?! Why worrying about me?!  I will take the wrong idea. I’ll misunderstand your feelings again”.

On the other hand, Hyuk was going crazy by your actions.

“What’s wrong?! Did I do something wrong?! Is she that tired” he was taking to himself like an insane man, walking around the room. “Did we overdo practicing?!”

“SangHyuk!!! could you stop and say what’s wrong?!” N said in frustration.

“Ah, is there something wrong hyung?!” Hyuk looked in confusion at his hyung who was worried about him.

“Except that you look insane, I think there isn’t anything wrong” N spat.

“Sorry hyung. It’s just that _______ah looks so tired today” Hyuk said.

“Don’t worry she will be fine” Ken patted the maknae’s shoulder, nodding at him While Ravi kept looking at him without saying anything. He knew what was wrong with you. But he kept silent.

 “Idiot” Ravi mumbled

“Did you say anything?!” Honbin who was sitting next to him, playing with his tablet, said.

“Nothing” He smiled, shaking his head. “Just someone is being an idiot here”

“What are you taking about?!” Hongbin looked at him in confusion.

“_______ah!” Ravi’s voice became softer as he didn’t want hyuk or the others to hear anything. Hongbin was his friend he knew he wouldn’t tell anyone. “She listened to your conversation when hyuk lied about not liking her”

“But he was lying, all of us know that”

“But she doesn’t.”

“What are we going to do?!”

“Nothing”

Hongbin raised an eyebrow, showing expression that was like are you kidding me.

 Ravi sighed. “He should know the result of his lying himself”

“But he doesn’t even know she was there”

“He have to be brave first, facing his feelings before knowing”

“I don’t know what you are thinking about” Hongbin sighed in frustration.

“Is there something wrong guys?!” Leo asked as he saw the serious looks on their faces.

“No nothing hyung” Hongbin and Ravi said at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter