Help/ Jin, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is a quick One shot ;) because I promised my friend for a birthday gift. lchennnn Happy birthday~~ I hope you will like it sweetie <3 

Have fun reading~

“See you, tomorrow.”

You bid your goodbye to your friends as you jogged toward the entrance gate.

Another boring school day was over, with the same routine that is continuing day after day. Nothing new was happening. Since school started and you are busy with study and sleeping and going to school.

However, unexpectedly,  the routine broke today.  

Once you made it out of the gate, suddenly someone appeared from behind you, putting a hand over your shoulder, and frightened you.

You jumped in surprise as a scream skipped your mouth. Turning around your eyes fall over a tall guy with black hair and boarded shoulder. Thick lips and handsome face. He was standing in front of you with his fingers in his ears, blocking your scream from hurting his eardrums.

“What do you think you are doing?” You snapped as you kicked his legs, making him wince. You were quite surprised by his childish act.

“Sorry, I wanted to surprise you.” he grinned, before warping his arms around you, into a hug. You smiled at his sudden touch, hugging him back. The tension your body released with his warm hug.

“You should have called me, Jin” You shrugged cutely, hitting is arms playfully.

“Then it won’t be a surprise.” Jin talked the same way you talked with and you felt your cheeks blushing. “Let’s go.”

“Where?” You asked, confused. Jin was your brother’s friend and absolutely wasn’t the kind to make a sudden plan, or was he? He was also your crush. The one you grew up admiring and love. You loved him more than you loved his friend, your brother.

“My house.” Jin said, nonchalantly, steering you to his car.

“W-what?” you stuttered, pinning your legs to the ground. “Your house?”

“Don’t worry, I’m not kidnapping you.” 

 

Jin chuckled as he opened the passenger seat for you. “Get in, princess.”

“I see no princess here, except for you.”

Despite how his laughter became high pitched, he said, “Funny.” In a sarcastic way.

You wondered if he liked being called a princess or not. It sometimes confused you, but it was still a way to .

~~

Upon reaching his house, you looked up again at him only to find his lips curved upward into a small smile. He was acting strange. You trusted him so much, but his smile was suspicious.

He opened his apartment’s door and stepped aside, giving you a way to get in. 

You walked in, eyes still stuck on his face. The smile didn’t seem to disappear even on bit. “Oppa, you are acting creepy.”

He chuckled, putting a hand over his mouth. “What made you say that?”

You grinned and then frowned quickly in an attempt to show him how he was smiling like an idiot. “You are all.” You grinned again and then stopped. “Don’t you think it’s creepy?”

“No, I don’t think so.” Jin shrugged, laughing as he ruffled your hair. He had always done this to your hair since you were young and had always been annoyed by it.

“Stop touching my hair.” You groaned, removing his hand from over your head. “I’m not a kid anymore.”

“Are you?” Jin teased and you groaned again, frustrated.

“So, what am I doing here?”

“Helping me.” Jin answered as he headed to his room. You followed him in there, only to fine him half , he had already taken off his shirt.

Turning red, you ran out of the room again as you leaned over the wall beside the door, hiding from him. Hoping that he didn’t notice you coming in.

“What do you want me to do?” You said, feeling your heart drumming against your chest cavity. “I need to study. I’m a busy person--”

You were cut by Jin’s hands pinning beside your head as he hovered over you. 

You gulped, seeing how Jin was too close to you to breath right without having a heart attack. Your heart wasn’t planning on keeping it down. Your eyes shifted down to his chest, only to find him already wearing another shirt. It was an oversized white shirt, which suited him perfectly.  

You looked up again and met his eyes, which was staring down on your face. “Can you get away?” You asked, pushing him, but his body wouldn't move.

“Why?” Jin asked, his voice was serious suddenly which put more fire in your heart. “Do I make you nervous?”

Yes. “Of course not.” You sneered, trying to hide your blush. “You are a princess, after all.”

Jin smiled and backed away from you, heading to the kitchen. You wanted to follow him, but you were frozen in your place.

Close. So close. You thought as you swallowed hard. The closeness which Jin was standing in front of you with made your mind blank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter