Sleeping OVER / JB

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Blushing idiotically as the person who you were, you opened the door to your apartment slowly.

"Come in. Oppa" you said, holding his hand and pulled him inside with you as you closed the door behind you.

In the morning you went out with jaebum for a date. It went nice and sweet. Jaebum asked you for a date when he found a spare time. You refused at first, thinking how tired he could be as his schedule was filled up all along the past week, even though you really wanted to go with him because you hardly went out on a date with him. He insisted to go saying there was a place that he wanted to go with you so you agreed hesitantly.  It was cold as the winter was about to start so you wore a tight dark blue leggings and a light pink shirt under an off-white oversized knit pullover. You went where you were going to meet jaebum at. He decided to take you around the city, ride the bus and have walk like any two couples. You waited patiently until he appeared. You jumped in excitement and waved at him to see you. He smiled at you and when he reached you he hugged and kissed the top of your head.

"How's my beautiful lady?" Jaebum asked warping his arm around your shoulder.

"I'm fine because I see you now." You grinned and he chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah, let's go"

The perfect date. You had your most perfect date that you would like to have with him. You both ate, had shopping, watched movie and even played a bit in the play yard.

 

When everything seems to be perfect, there is always going to be a dramatic ending.

 

You were walking, eating your ice cream after finishing shopping. You looked up at jaebum who was enjoying his ice cream too."Oppa, is it okay for your throat?"

"What?" He asked, taking a from his ice cream.

"The ice cream. I'm afraid it will hurt you, especially when it started to get cold these days."

"Are you cold?" His eyes widened and looked at you with a worried expression.

You rolled your eyes knowing that he was avoiding your point "No, oppa, I'm not. It's not what I mean what I mean is that-"

He cut you, pulling you closer to his side. "Don't worry, jagyia. You are worrying too much about me. I'm going to be fine." He gave you his eye's smile that you couldn't restrain loving it, and he knew that was your weak point that he would use against you.

You scoffed, then smiled. "You better be." When suddenly you felt a drop of water fall on your face.

You touched the place the drop fell at and looked at your hand to find water. "Oppa!"

"Hmm."

"I think it's raining."

"What?" Before you could repeated yourself the drops increased and it begun raining heavily. You both ran quickly and stood under a building which the rain couldn't reach.

You patted the water drops away from your arms and helped jaebum too. You both looked at the rain hoping that it would stop soon.

Unfortunately, you had been waiting for half an hour and it didn't stop raining.

"I don't think we will make it to the restaurant."  Jaebum looked at the rain and gave you an apologize look. He promised to take you to a nice restaurant when you told him that it would be romantic if you both went to one.

You shook your head and smiled, holding his arm. "It's okay, oppa."  

"But..." He sighed. "It had been a long time since we went on a date and I want it to be perfect."

Your hand slid down his arm and held his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter