Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 12

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Ten years ago...

 

"One more fight and you are out of this."

Seokjin stood in the middle of his training room, hand held the other in front of him as his head was down. He looked at the ground in shame.

"I'm sorry."

"There's no, sorry. And LIFT YOUR HEAD UP."

Seokjin flinched from his uncle's loud voice and raised his head immediately. "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing!" His uncle hit his head with his hand slightly before sighing "You aren't a gangster, why do you keep on getting into fights."

"They were bullying him. I couldn't just stand there watching them."

"No, leave them. It's none of your business." He put a hand over Seokjin's shoulder. "He will do anything to get you out of this, you have to fight him with you; being the winner of this championship."

Seokjin nodded as his uncle squeezed his shoulder once before leaving him for practice.

Seokjin hated seeing weak people being bullied. He wasn't a fan of; The stronger always win

 

The strongest should win when he helps weak people and protecting them. Not bullying them and making fun of them.

He got involved in many fights because of that. He was helping the bullied and protect them. But it was most likely, people only want to believe what they want so this was the start of his 'gangster' name. Just because he was able to defeat some people the whole countryside were scared of them.

He was chosen between himself and his other best friend 'Haneul' who was kicked out of their club when it was revealed that he was using boxing in violence and fights, for the championship.

Seokjin's uncle got so angry and kicked him for good. 

Haneul was about to go to with Seokjin for the pro test, but they refused to take him this year until he found a club to belong to.

The feeling of revenge was eating Haneul's mind slowly. It took over him and controlled him. He swore that he would get Seokjin 'kicked' as well or maybe not participate in it at all.

 

One day when Seokjin was training for his pro test, which was the next day, suddenly, Luhan banged into the practice room, breathing hard as if he was running males.

"Jin..." He panted and Seokjin panicked. He ran to his breathless friend and put a hand over his back.

"What's wrong?"

"M-Min... Minyoung."

"What's wrong with Minyoung?" Seokjin tensed, he felt all his muscles being eaten up from the tension. He grew impatient as he yelled, "WHAT'S WITH MINYOUNG?"

"He took her.... Haneul, he got Minyoung." Luhan finally found the strength to say the words after regaining parts of his breath.

Seokjin wasted no time as he ran off to find that bustard who took his sister.

_______________________________

 

 

Minyoung's POV

 

Everything was dark around me when I woke up. The coldness of the air shivered my body. I couldn't see anything or move anywhere.

There was a bandage on my eyes and my hands were tied up behind me. My legs were also tied to what seemed like a chair, which I was sitting on.

I was scared. 

It happened again.

I hated the darkness. I hated things tied around me. I hated being like that again. My body was shivering on its own. My breath started to slow down as my heart beats increased.

Breathe!

I wanted to calm myself and tried to figure out where I was. Panicking wouldn't help me out.

Breathe!

I couldn't figure out what time it was. It was scary not to know how long you had been unconscious or how long would it took for the people who cared about me to discover where I was!

Breathe!

My heart calmed a little bit, but I'm still feeling anxious and out of breath.

The place was scarily quiet. There was no sign for any living organisms around me, I was alone.

No one was breathing in this place except for me.

No clock here.

Nothing... Just space. 

I was scared for it to be one of the storage room or a house basement. But it couldn't be a storage room, since the air was filling the room and Storage room was too small to pass a lot of air. 

I wondered how I felt so cold. This place was colder than winter's snow and it was almost summer. 

I tried to shake my chair to know what kind of place it was.

The chair friction with the ground echoed through the room.

Empty basement

I sighed, feeling the back of my throat burn. How was I supposed to go out of here?

I startled when, out of the blue, I heard some door open from behind me. I hate that!

Breathe!

"Have you woken up?" A male voice said and I shivered when I felt him standing in front of me.

I didn't say anything. I just gulped hard when I heard him scoffing.

"You are so strong Minyoung, aren't you?"

He knew my name. I panicked more. He knew me.

"Who... Who are you?" I asked, choking on my words and he laughed.

He leaned in and whispered in my ears, sending chills all over my body and my bones started to shake together "The one you feared the most."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, it was a shame that my eyes were banged though. He should see it.

"So childish!" I managed to say, confident through my own fear and horror.

"Whoa, you don't remember me."

"Who are you exactly to remember you?" My voice got higher, "what is going on earth?"

"You exist." He said suddenly and so laud making me flinch. "My sister doesn't like your existence and neither do I."

"Ah! Seriously," I groaned in frustration, actually my tears started to form, but thanks to the banged it wasn't shown. "Just get me out of here, who do you think you are for doing this? Leave me alone!"

"Haneul Oppa." A female voice said, I could recognized this voice since it was awfully familiar to me. Haeun.

 

 Haneul? I knew this name. Oppa?

 

Suddenly, all my memories that I buried in my memory--that I had chosen to forget, came again like a cruel reality.

It was scarier than any horror movie. My body was shivering hard as my memories of the event returned back

" The one you feared the most" he wasn't lying, he wasn't making fun of me. I was really scared of him. I hated him. More than I hated Haeun.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Hey, kiddo." I was watching some flowers in the garden when a tall boy called me. I know him because I saw him around my brother many times.

He also used to practice with my brother until he stopped coming by. He was also Haeun's brother. Haneul!

"Annyohasyeo." I greeted politely.

"Ah, annyo." He waved and kneeled down to my level. "Your brother wants me to take you to him."

"Oppa!"

He nodded and smiled at me. He reached his hand to me. "Let's go."

I smiled and took his large hand. His hand was cold, but it held mine firmly. I wasn't the kind to go around with a stranger, however, I knew that he really knew my brother. So he couldn't be lying.

He's kinder than Haeun. I thought as I hopped and jogged excited next to him.

I liked being around my brother so much. Seokjin was the best brother any girl would have. I felt the luckiest girl in the world.

But my excitement decreased one by one when I realized that we were walking toward the large fields that wasn't own by anyone.

I knew them because I asked my brother about it before. I wanted to go there before and he told me it was a dangerous place and I should never ever go in there.

I froze in my place, stopping moving. Haneul looked at me, his eyes widened. "What's wrong?"

"I'm scared." I told him, honestly. "I want to go back."

"Why? Seokjin is waiting for you there. Oppa is there." He said, his voice became colder.

My bone shook as I knew he was lying. My brother would never want me to go there, even if it was where he was.

"You are lying." I said, tears forming in my eyes from fear. I pulled my hand from his.

"If you like it or not. You will come with me...” He said and grabbing my hands again. His eyes were no longer warm.

I started to scream, pulling my body away and trying to run as fast as I could but it all seemed to be fading hopes because I never made inches away from him. He was holding me tightly.

"Let go." I cried. "OPPA. Seokjin OPPA."

Haneul let out a breath of laughter. "Do you think he will hear you like this?"

He hit my neck and I felt nothing afterwards.

 

***

 

 I remembered everything. I remembered opening my eyes to find myself in a dark room.

I remembered Seokjin saving me from his best friend. I remembered my brother being beaten up in front of me without doing anything. He wasn't protecting himself. He just stayed still getting hit up badly. And I just watched him while crying. I couldn't do anything except for screaming and crying.

I remembered his smile despite the pain to assure me that he was okay. That I had to stop crying if I believed in him.

I tried to stop crying, but it was no use. The tears kept forming in my eyes.

They were animals. I hated this countryside.

They only released me when seokjin wasn't able to move anymore. And I was scared that he might have lost his life. I was shaking as I ran to him after they released me.

"Oppa." I called shaking him, my tears were a river. "Oppa, wake up, please."

He flinched under my touch as I smiled. He's alive

 "Oppa, are you okay?"

He smiled back at me as he nodded. His hand reached for my face, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Are you okay, Minnie?"

I nodded and nodded again, assuring him. "I'm okay." I was totally fine, he was the one bleeding thou. He was the one who was hurt not me.

"That's a relief." He coughed and tried to stand up, but he lost his balance and I startled, "Oppa."

"I'm okay, Minyoung." He said, smiling at me. "Oppa will always protect you. You know that! Right?"

I nodded again. I knew he would.

 

Seokjin never made it to the test due to his badly injure and the rumors that he was beaten up in a fight.

I was the reason why he didn't make it, yet this country kept saying it was because he was a gangster.

It was because of Haneul that my brother lost his dream. It was because of me! 

 

 End of flashback.

 

***

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I was in the practice room. I had no time to waste anymore. I was going to make it to the pro test so I had to do well.

I was trying to isolate myself from the other people around me, trying to avoid getting in any more trouble. I was trying not to get back to my dark past.

I had caused a lot actually.

Three years ago, I was one of Haneul's gang. Haeun's brother's gang. I got in many fights and many troubles. I was lost and I didn't know what I was doing or what I wanted with my life, until Luhan gave me a hand and told me to continue what I loved before. Boxing. And after that I tried hard to get away from troubles.

Haneul and his gang didn't like me leaving them. So they refused to let me go.

It was so hard to leave a gang. It was like killing one of them, so they didn't let go of me until they had beaten me up badly. I tried hard not to use my fist, and protect myself and fight back as I promised Luhan and the coach never to use it again in fights.

They had beaten me up until every bone in my body broke. They wanted to beat me to death --if it was like killing one of them, then he showed really die and let all their secrets die with him.

 However, Haeun asked her brother to forgive me and to let me go. So, I was left soaked with my blood in the middle of abandoned street.

My face was beaten up where no one could recognize me. My leg was broken and my ribs too.

I never gave them a good reason for leaving them and that what got more on their nerves.

I had to be hospitalized for months to get completely recovered and starting my training as I wanted.

However, Past isn't some easily erased.... As the gangster 'Jeon Jungkook' was still on everyone's tongues and the rumors of me killing someone, made them fear me more.

I punched my sandbag as I was seeing my dreams coming true. I was about to get to my goal and Minyoung... I couldn't believe that I got to meet her again and fall in love with her again.

She became my other dream that I want to protect.

Suddenly the practice room's door banged open.

Jimin stormed into the room and grabbed my T-shirt's collar as a fist was thrown to my face. I stumbled backward. My back hit the wall.

"Where's Minyoung?" His eyes were shooting fires. The coach stood next to him, grabbing his arm and stopping him from hitting me again.

My eyes widened, "what are you taking about?"

"Calm down Jimin." Coach said.

"How could I calm down when Minyoung's missing?"

My heart dropped. My blood turned cold in my veins and stopped its movement. "Minyoung's missing?"

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me that you didn't know. Where's she?"

I gave a look to my coach as he explained, "her mother just called. She didn't return home up till now."

My eyes shifted to the clock. It was 1 AM.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter