Trust me/ V, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dating an idol wasn't easy and you had to pay for it!

Like: you weren't always together as you hoped. He would be busy with practice and world tours while you would be busy with your studying and school.

But at least you were in love.

You were together, but at the same time you weren't. No one could deny it's hard. So hard and painful, but for the sake of love, any relationship could go till the end--which was a big happy  family like every happy ending.

You were ready for that, to make your relationship work forever and ever no matter what because you loved your boyfriend, Taehyung so much. 

You believed that no matter how you were away from each other and couldn't see each other for days or weeks, that you still loved each other.

You believed that and was going to make it work. Until....

It had been days since the last time you saw Taehyung. He was working on his new album and couldn't come home to see you or have a little time with you.

So you decided to prepare some food and bring them to him. He had always said that he loved your food the best. So you though some food would bring him more energy for his comeback.

Getting into the company building easily as you knew the password of the building, you made your way to their practice room.

On your way, you beheld a sight of Jungkook walking from the end of the hallway, approaching you.

"Ah, Jungkook!" You said excited, waving at him.

He jogged toward you as he gave you a small bow before smiling at you. "Noona~ it had been a while."

"I know, right?" You said "I brought some food for you guys too." You looked behind him, searching for any sight of your boyfriend. Normally Taehyung would stick up with Jungkook most of the time, so Jungkook was the only one who would know where he was. "Where's he?"

"Who? Hyung?" Jungkook his lips and his eyes kept avoiding your face. "H-He's kind of... b-busy." 

"Busy? Where?" You asked before smiling. "I want to surprise him." 

"He's..." Jungkook gulped, rubbing his nape, "Noona! What about meeting with the other guys, first? He will follow us soon anyway."

"Why? Let's just wait for him." You said, shrugging "or surprise him."

"Noona." Jungkook gave you worried look. Or was it feeling bad, look?

You assumed that he was worried that his Taehyung would get angry at him or something so you smiled at him, assuring him that he didn't have to come with you.

"He's in the practice room, right?" You said, walking to the door and reached your hand for the knob as you opened the door. "Don't worry Jungkook. He won't--"   

You swallowed the salty taste in your mouth as you witness a really unpleasant sight for you.

Taehyung was hovering over a girl who was pinned to the wall. His lips were locked with hers, passionately as his hands roamed over her body.

Taehyung stopped when the girl hit his shoulder, pushing him away from her slightly, as to tell him to stop. She was looking to you with clueless look yet a look that gave you the feel that you weren't supposed to see them at all.

Taehyung followed the girl gaze to find you, standing at the doorway. Your eyes were filled with tears as your grip around the bag of food that was in your hand tightened.

"Y/N..." Taehyung breathed breaking away from the girl. His eyes were wide as he felt his veins turning into ice. "I'm--"

"Busy!" You nodded, wiping your tears quickly before they slid down your cheeks. "I understand."

You turned to leave, only to find Jungkook was standing behind you, head tilting downward as he gave you an apologized look.

"Noona..."

"Don't worry, Jungkook." You choked as you tried to smile but failed. The back of your throat was burning as your heart was aching. "Here, eat with members. I stayed all the night preparing them."

You started to walk toward the exit, but soon your walk turned into jogging then into running.

You wanted a place to hide and cry.

It wasn't the first time you saw Taehyung with another girl. But the last time you chose to forget about what you saw, giving him many silly excuses.

You had never really faced him before. You kept telling yourself; it must have been a mistake, Taehyung loved you and would never do something like this, and people make mistakes and people could forgive.

You were willing to do anything because you didn't want to lose him. You loved him so much.

But now you were sure it wasn't a mistake. He really was cheating on you.

It hurt and you never had expected it to hurt like that.

He was holding another girl in his arms in a way he never held you with before.

Does he even love me? 

You hated to think that way. You hated comparing yourself to other girls, but this was out of your hands  

You crawled yourself under your blanket on your bed as you cried yourself to sleep.

***

"You screwed up!" Namjoon said, looking at the younger member from over his laptop that he was working on.

"I know." Taehyung run his hands through his face up to his hair. "She shouldn't have come today. She didn't tell me."

"She wanted to surprise you." Jungkook said, feeling guilty. "But you shocked her instead."

"It's your fault." Taehyung said, "you should have stopped her."

"Because you are my best friend Hyung..." Jungkook said, feeling a little angry. "I did... I tried to stop right there. I feel so sorry for her now. I don't know how should I see her face again."

"You won't" Yoongi said, he was laying on the couch. An arm over his eyes as he was trying to sleep. "She wouldn't like to see both of you anyway. So you won't."

"That was mean!" Jimin said, feeling hopeless. He couldn't help both of his best friends.

"It's their fault." Yoongi murmured before falling into a deep sleep.

"Seriously, this hyung." Jimin shook his head in unapproved.

"What to do now?" Taehyung whined, falling to his knees. "Y/N. OMG! What have I done?"

"You screwed up!" Namjoon said again.

"I KNOW!" Taehyung felt like crying and his Hyungs were giving him more pressure and so did Jungkook.

"You didn't let her leave like this, did you?" Jin asked.

"He actually did." Jungkook sighed. "He stood in his place like a stone. The girl who was with him even left and he was standing still, in his same position."

"Seriously!!" Taehyung groaned as he stormed to his room which Hoseok was already fast asleep. 

Taehyung was scared and worried.

You didn't pick up his calls and when he went to check on you at your apartment where you both supposed to be living together. You closed the door from inside and you didn't open up for him.

He was scared that you would leave him, which was something out of his calculation and he was worried that you were crying all alone now. When he promised you before that he would never ever let you cry.

He kicked his pillow that flow from his bedside and fall over Hoseok's face.

"Yah, Seriously." Hoseok groaned, throwing the bellow back at Taehyung. "Can't I have some peaceful sleep in this house?"

"I'm sorry, Hyung." Taehyung apologized, sniffing.

"I will talk to her tomorrow." Hoseok said, falling backward to the bed again "so stop being such a crybaby and let me sleep please!"

"How did you--"

"The dead could hear that you cheated on her." Hoseok murmured, "Let me go back to the dreamland, please."

"Hyung, did I mention before that I really do love you?" Taehyung sniffed, wiping his teary eyes.

"You should confess your love to Y/N, not me!"

"I still love you"

***

"So what I was saying is, it was misunderstanding!" Hoseok said, watching you putting his cup of coffee that you had prepared for him, on the small coffee table.

You calmly sat next to him. He found your calmness strange. He expected to find you crying up till now. He came to check on you and talk to you after letting you alone for a week. He thought it was a good thing to let you have some time alone

Your eyes were red and puffy which was a proof that you were crying your heart out the day before too. His heart almost ached at your sight. 

"Believe me. I wouldn't have come at all. He was wrong, I know. I knew very well what he had done,. He hurt you so much. But I also know that he truly loves you." Hoseok said, waiting for any change of expression on your face but there were none.

Actually, your face had been just like a blank paper. He couldn't read you at all and he couldn't figure out what you were thinking of.

"Oppa." You started and he gave you all his attention. "I let you in only because you are the only one I trust now in this group."

"Y/N, give him--"

"Chance isn't something easily given." You said, "Oppa what about I kiss you in front of Taehyung and say that it was a mistake too? Misunderstanding?"  You raised an eyebrow challenging him, "we would be equally now, right? It was a Mistake after all."

"No. It's not how it does work. Y/N"

"It's a go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter