Love Contract/ Suga, You (Part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Originally posted by jinkooks

 

 

 

The long wait is over~ I hope you will like this chapter~ ;)

Click!

Flash!

Click!

“Good!” Suga chanted as he clicked again over the button on his camera for another shot. You kept moving, changing your position to suit the concept.

You were supposed to be doing the lost princess pictorial for his fashion blog. The fact that it was for a blog saddened you a little. Since you used to work for a lot of magazines for the past two years, not working for a fashion blog before.

But when Suga showed you how his blog was doing as well as how he got many followers and fans for it, you were stunned.

He seemed more popular than the magazines you worked for before.

You changed your position as you gave your back to Suga and looked over your shoulder at him, while holding an arm, showing how the bare skin of your back.

You were wearing a long laced eggplant dress that showed some skin of your arms from your elbow to your wrist and your back, the space between your shoulders.

You liked the dress so much, thinking how elegant and how it looked perfectly designed for you as it hugged your curves warmly. You also like the makeup and the way your hair became to be tied at one side with a flower hair pin steadying your locks, together in a rolled bun, letting some loosing strands tickling the back of your neck.

 

You never did this concept before and almost thought you were some kind of --really -- princess. You couldn’t deny how skillful Lim was despite the uncomfortable feeling that you felt toward her. The way she did the make was simple and beautiful, she was really skillful.

You died to know what her relationship was with Suga. Were they only work partner? But they hugged. Then friends?

When you showed up, in front of Suga, while wearing that dress. He stopped for a moment and froze. His eyes stuck with you as he eyed you carefully. But his expression was blank, so you couldn’t function if it was because of admiration or disappointed or just checking the look he was going to capture.

But a huge part of you wanted it to be out of admiration.

A slight, disappointed stung you when Suga just nodded, and held his camera up to his eye level. He pointed at the white space and asked you to take your position.  Something inside of you wanted him to react differently, to react like he really found you stunning as you think you were.

“Hey!” Suga squealed, making you jump from your place in surprised and snapping you from your heavy thoughts. He sounded angry. His face didn’t seem pleased. “Who told you to freeze in your place? We aren’t joking here!”

“I’m sorry.” You apologized. Embarrassed. You cursed yourself inwardly for dozing off while working. You gulped as you apologized again and Suga returned back to hold his camera up to his face, taking shots of you.

You were shocked when he spoke to firmly and fiercely. Your pride somehow got hurt even though you knew you were the one at fault. You didn’t know why you felt that way. It wasn’t like Suga was the first photographer being strict with you.

You bit your lips as you noted in your mind that Suga would turn to another person while working, a scary person. Or was he always like this? You didn’t even know him.

Hiding your feelings, you continued to pose for the camera in a professional way. You were majored in acting after all, so you fought the feeling that you hated inside of you. How shocked and hurt you were.

When the shots were over, Suga tugged the camera under his chin as he checked the photo before looking up at you. He watched Youngjae standing next to you, giving you a bottle of water. You took it and sipped a little from it as you thanked him with a small smile on your face.

“She’s perfect.” Suga murmured and sighed to himself, before heading to his laptop stand and started working on the photo editing.

“Hey!” Suga said, loudly, eyes stuck on the laptop screen. Getting the attention he wanted. All the staff worker, including you, looked at him. “Prepare for the next shots.”

“There’s more.” You asked, tiredly. It had been the third dress till now.  

He nodded without saying a word.

You sighed, as you turned for Youngjae who was standing next to you and not amazed with Suga’s order. “What time is it?”

“12 o’clock. Why?” he asked, concerned.

“I have a work in an hour.” You said, scared that you would be late for it.

You got a job a week ago and the boss didn’t seem to like you and found you troublesome. You begged him to give you the job, because being an unpopular model didn’t help you to make enough money for your feeding and your apartment leasehold.

You worked as a waitress in a café. And you needed to be there before the boss held guards against you and fire you, because you were the only worker for him who have less shift hours which he didn’t like, while you needed the job so bad. He gave you night shifts sometimes, but today, he made it early.  

You jumped slightly when Yongjae’s arms fall over your shoulder. You looked up at him, blinking while he was smiling at you. The smile, somehow, eased you and comforted you --a little bit.  

“Hyung is skillful. He will finish you in no time.” He nodded, assuring you.

You had nothing to do, but put a hand over your heart, hoping that everything would finish quickly. Your day was fully packed.

 

 

~~

 

Finally getting home. You snatched the warning paper of paying the rent that was hung over your apartment’s door and shoved it into your pocket.

It was already midnight and you worked all, the day without taking a break, you barely had time to have a meal. After finishing work with Suga, you went for the café and then you had another photo shoot for some magazine.

You schedule was a mess and you hold the change of modeling for any magazine to make money as you belonged to no agency.

“Good for you Y/N.” You murmured to yourself, frustrated. You through your bag on the couch, and hurried taking off your high heels which killed your legs. “Your life is a joke. You are a joke.”

You felt a lump in the back of your throat as your eyes stung. You had enough of living like this.

You were supposed to be in English Literature major instead of Acting. You were supposed to be training for being an English teacher with a probable job, instead of a model who was running behind any chance of getting money.

Not all the models were successful or used in Paris's fashion shows. Not all the models were making money like rice or having an easy life.

Yours were a messed, a total loser who convincing herself that she could do better, but nothing was right to make it better.

Even love ran away and betrayed you.

“I can do it.” You sniffed, taking a deep breath and swallowed the lump from your throat. You weren’t going to give away to your negative thoughts to destroy you.

Working with Suga could turn you into something else. You could feel it from the aura around him, from his blog that was getting a lot of reorganization. That made you wonder, who Suga was. Was he really a famous photographer?

You saw his work. It was perfect. You liked how he could capture you in a way that showed your perfect curves and how the dress was like a piece of you. He put some edits which made it look more magical than you thought. As if you were a part of a movie.

A song started and you jumped in surprise as you never saw this coming. Your phone was ringing. Seeing the ID caller, you knew what was coming next. A storm from a cruel night that had already faced hell through the day.

Once you got the call and put the phone over your ear, a shooting of voices started to attack you.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU?”  Tip Shouted in your ears and you felt bad for forgetting about your best friend who had been worried all the day about you.

You told here everything from the night you were drinking with your classmate, till this morning and you, working as a model for the class-president’s best friend. And you also told her about the photo you found among the photo collection.

“Is a stalker?” Tip estimated, after hearing all the story.

“No.” You said, immediately, defending him. You were surprised with the tone you ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter