Don't trust me / Suga, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Sinking in his chair, eyes staring at the table in front of him, at the phone over it that hadn't been ringing for weeks. Yoongi had been thinking whether he should move his muscles to get to the phone or not.

His studio's door swung open and Jimin peeked inside the room, seeing his Hyung staring at his phone, again. Jimin saw him many time spacing out and just staring at his phone for the past two weeks.

Feeling sorry, for his Hyung, Jimin entered the room and closed the door behind him quietly.

"Just call her." Jimin said, grabbing the chair in the corner and sat on it. Yoongi looked up at him, bored, and Jimin sighed again repeated himself. "Call her. You miss her, don't you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Yoongi rolled his eyes, straightening his back as he pulled his chair toward his desk, writing down some words in his notebook. "I was thinking of lyrics."

"Yeah, right." Jimin snorted, rolling his eyes. "You have been staring at your phone for days. If you miss her, call her. She won't call if you don't call her first."

"Jimin... Please, I'm tired." He said, rubbing his temple. He hadn't slept for days and just sleep wouldn't come to him as his mind wouldn't stop thinking.

"Hyung, you know..." Yoongi looked at Jimin who took a deep breath before continuing. "You changed... I know how boring you are off stage, but you changed... Your smile never left your face the past few months and I think it is because of Y/N."

Yoongi didn't give him any response and looked away.

"She's the only one who made you smile like an idiot, Hyung." Jimin said, lastly, hoping that Yoongi would understand what he meant and stood, walking toward the door and outside.    

Ignoring him, Yoongi continued writing down some random words that made no sense. 'High.' 'Dream.' 'Fake' 'scream' 'love' love, love, love....

He groaned and crumpled the paper into a sphere before throwing it at the wall. It crashed into the wall and dropped on the floor.

Yoongi never believed in those feelings. Those feelings were useless and fake, nothing of it was true and love never was this dreamy kind of feelings to him. It was just pain and hurt. He made it clear that he would never feel them, whatsoever, so what was wrong with you....

With him....  

Why were you making it hard for him?

Why was he making it hard for both of you?

You were happy before...

 

 

~~

Four months ago

 

"Try it again." Yoongi said, monitoring outside the recording room, where you were standing behind the mic, singing that part for the nth time.

"Seriously, Yoongi." You whined, scowling at him. "Can't we just end it here? I'm hungry."

"After you get it right... Again." He ordered and you groaned, before clearing your throat and started to record again.

You had been working with Yoongi for three weeks now on your 2nd mini album. He was composing and producing your tittle song. Today was the finishing day, the last record of your song and he wanted you to do it perfectly that you lost count on how many times you had sung it.

It was the first time to work with him or even met him outside the music shows, but actually the two of you get along so well and became closer. He was friendlier than you thought he could be, but working with him could get scary sometimes.

Like if you didn't get the tone he wanted he would make your record again and again and again. Not even caring how many you had already done it as long as you get it right and perfect.

It was the first time for Yoongi to compose or work on another artist's song aside from his group, BTS as he wanted to grow more as a producer and you were the first lucky artist.

His songs were so good and the first time you heard the song he gave you, you loved it too much that you wanted to work on it as soon as possible, but...

"Hey, do you want to fight with me, right now?" Yoongi snapped, stopping the record.

"I told you I'm hungry." You sighed.

"If you continued to sing like this, you will only hurt your vocal cords." He warned and you just remained silent. You knew if you couldn't do it well, you wouldn't get any food and Yoongi may give you harsher comments because he seemed to start getting tired.

"I will record again." You said and you heard Yoongi sighing.

"Let's do it."

You wait for Yoongi to start the record, but there was nothing. You glanced at him and saw him typing something on his phone, you inhaled sharply as your stomach groaned.

"Min PD." You called him, but there was no response. "Yoongi, can you focus on your work please?"

Yoongi looked up from his phone at you and said something but you couldn't hear him, he wasn't pressing on the mic bottom and the room was soundproof. 

"Yoongi, I can't hear you." You pointed at your ears and watched him stand up and opening the door of the room.

"Jimin is bringing food. Can you wait for a little bit? We can go for a drink after we finish too." He said and you grinned, giving him a thumb up.

"Definitely cool." You exclaimed, and he smiled at you, closing the door behind him.

You couldn't believe you would ever be friend with him and being this close, the first time you saw him. You still remembered how the two of you became close even though that day, you didn't really stand his comments about your sing at all.

And you almost lost your song that day...

Flashback

Three weeks ago.

At the studio.

 

"Change this, I can't do it." You frustrated.

Younger had been asking you for a week to make a high note which you couldn't do and it annoyed you. He wanted you to sing on his way to in your way and you were angry that you could go to your company asking them to find another producer. But the song was just too perfect to let go and you knew it would change a lot of things in your career.

"Change what?" Yoongi sneered, rolling his eyes. "If you don't know it yet, let me tell you. The song is mine, you just got to do what I say."

"You aren't my CEO." You snapped, standing to your feet. "I can't do it."

"Suga-ssi, please if you could consider..." Your manager started, but Yoongi looked at him, glared.

"No. I won't change anything in my music. If you can't do it find another producer."

"You think I won't." You slapped your hand on the table and Yoongi just looked at you with bored eyes and scoffed.

"You know the way to the door." He said smugly and you could feel the blood boil in your body. How could he be so confident about his songs and music?

"Hey, Y/N. Calm down..." Your manager said then looked at Yoongi. "Min PD, I apologize about her, she is just stressed..."

"Oppa!" You snapped at the manager. "I will not do it. I'm leaving." You walked toward the door and before you leave the studio, you turned and looked at Yoongi with hard eyes. "Who do you think you are? I will find a song better than yours."

"Well, good luck then."

And you slapped the door behind, feeling your chest hammering in your chest. What have I done? You ran a hand through your hair as your manager got out of the room, his face is red with anger.

"What have you done?" He scolded you and you shook your head.

"I don't know he just got on my nerve. I said I can't do it."

"Why can't you do it? You have been trained for years. Hey, Y/N, you just have lost a song we will never find a song like it later on."

"Have you solved it with him? The song is still mine, isn't it?"

"Of course not. He doesn't care about working with you anymore."

"Call the CEO. He knows better." You said, nervously. Your legs started to move in a nervous motion and you couldn't stop biting your nails.

"If CEO knows, he will kill you."

"Can't you just be helpful to me for once?" You said, almost begging. "Please, do something. I really can't lose this song."

Your manager sighed, running a hand over his face. "I will do my best. I will talk to him again and his CEO and you... You just do what they ask you. You are still a rookie so, do well, please."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Here." Your manager gave you the van's keys and stretched his neck in circular motion. "Wait for me in the car and I will try to solve it as soon as possible."

"Thank you, oppa." You took the keys from him and hugged him, before running toward the elevator and down to the garage.

Getting into the car, you opened the playlist your manager always playing in the car and sat nervously, afraid that you have messed up everything. Why did you open your mouth? You scolded yourself, slapping your mouth once for getting you into troubles.

Half an hour passed and still there was no news from your manager. Your heart was beating so fast in your chest, afraid that your manager couldn't solve the problem you had caused.

Opening your phone screen you called your manager hoping you would hear a good news. At the third ring someone knocked on the car's side window, making you jump in your place. It was your manager and he didn't seem pleased at all.

You opened the door for him and he got into the car and sighed, frustrated, and you looked at him with wary eyes.

"What... What happened?" You asked and your manager shot you a hard look, making you flinch in your place.

"You messed with the wrong person. We will have to get you another song."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter