Confession/ Hyuk, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Love…

Something your friends would talk about all the time. However, did you know it?

No. You’d never fallen in love with anyone at all. But you couldn’t deny that you were curious about love. How does it feel to be loved and to love someone? Would it as sweet as your friend were putting it?

Looking down at a notebook, you started to scratch down the letters of love. Imaging, how it would feel like to have a boyfriend, not giving attention to the class at all.

“Ms YF/N.” you froze in your place, your heart skipping a beat. He caught me. Biting your lips, you shifted your eyes, cautiously, looking up at him.

 

 

Han Sanhyuk, your math teacher. He was a strange one, a kind teacher who had never met before. The girls went crazy for him whenever he passed in the hallway or just standing in the class. You couldn’t deny that he was super-hot like models, tall, sharp jaw, and nice eyebrows, but he was your math teacher and an annoying one.

He annoyed you whenever he had the chance and now you could see the smirk over his lips. Just like a fox.

“What are you doing?” He smiled, eyes closing a bit.

You closed your notebook, gulping hard, before standing up. “Nothing.” You tried to smile. Why did you give him a chance to tease you, again?

“Can you solve this problem, then?” He pointed at the board behind him.

Your eyes shifted to the board and your heart stopped inside your chest. If someone asked you what subject you hated the most, it would be Math. Numbers, signs and few letters, that’s all you saw but understood nothing.  

“Ms YF/N… Can you?” You could swear that his smirk just got bigger and wider and his eyes became more devilish.

You looked back at the board, but nothing… You didn’t understand what those signs or letters were for.

He cleared his throat, gaining your attention again. He raised his eyebrow and said in challenging tone “You can’t? But I just solved it a few minutes ago.”

“I’m sorry, sir.” You half bowed.

“I want you in my office after the class is over.” He announced, before turning around, returning back to his previous spot. “Anyone else can solve this?” He called to the class and one of the girls raised her hand.  

With a warmer smile, he called her out to solve it.

He had this innocent look that girls in the school loved. They called hi the angel of the school, but you thought otherwise. He was the real devil in this school. He was so full of himself, even though he was just a trainee. He hadn’t graduated college yet.

 

 

~~

“Let’s go to karaoke.” Nami cheered, excited.

“Pass.”

“Why? You said you were coming.”

Your other friend, Mina, put a hand over her shoulder and shook her head. “Mr Hyuk called her, remember.”

“That devil.” You cursed, shoving your notebooks inside your back angrily.

“He is an angel, don’t call him that.” Your two friends snapped at you and you rolled your eyes.

“Maybe to you, not me.” Sighing, you closed your back and turned to face your friends. “Why is he always like this to me? It’s not fair.”

“She is right. He is so nice to us.” Nami pointed out. Was that supposed to make you feel better? It didn’t. Not at all.

“It’s because she is stupid.” Mina said to Nami before looking at you. “You are the last in his class.”

Why were you friend with them again?

Grabbing your bag over your shoulder, you put your hand up in the air. “Thank you guys. That really, really, didn’t help at all.”

“We are going to have fun. We promise.”  Mina said, teasing you. If you’d just had something near you, you could have thrown it at her.

Ignoring them, you went out of the class and walked to the teachers’ room. It was a large one, where English and Math teachers shared. At his desk, you found him. He was wearing glasses, you didn’t know he had them. He never wore them in class. He looked so good then, it made you stare at him for a few minutes. Looking down, it seemed like he was shifting through a few pages, you wished it wasn’t your test results.

Clearing your throat, you entered the room. There wasn’t any teacher except for him, so the room was quiet. He looked up and met your eyes. Taking off his glasses, he smiled at you. “You are finally here. Come here.”

“What is it?” You frowned at him, crossing your arms over your chest.

It surprised you when Hyuk grabbed a chair and gesture for you to set down. Hesitatingly, you sat down on the chair. Your heart was beating vigorously in your heart. You didn’t know why you were nervous. Was it the fact that you may get scolded right now, or that you were alone with him?

Hyuk surprised you when he grabbed the chair closer to his own. Your eyes widened at how close you became. Your heart almost stopped and you stopped breathing for a second.

With his innocent smile, Hyuk turned your head to look at the table. There were books everywhere, and Math, math, math…

You wined, shrugging in annoyance. “What is that?”

“Solve those right now!” He ordered, giving you a pen.

You sighed, feeling stupid for getting so nervous. You noted inside your head that being around him was so dangerous. Better to have some space. Pushing your chair backward, away from him, he stopped you.

He pulled your chair back close and adjust it so that you were directly facing the math book. “I’m not going to let you go home until you finish those.”

“But I can’t do that.” You shrugged in your chair, like a little child. “It is hard. I don’t understand it at all.”

“It’s easy though.” He said it so simply and you glared at him.

“I can’t do it.” You slumped your body and sank into your chair. He was sitting just beside you, looking at you. His gases were so heavy and you couldn’t bear having him looking at you like this. “Okay, fine. I will try.”

Grabbing the pen, you straightened your back and started to work on the first problem. You didn’t know what you were doing, but you just tried from your memory of a few classes. Strangely, you finished the first one. There were no more steps to do.

Checking your answer, Hyuk nodded with a proud smile. “See easy.”

Rolling your eyes you said, “Not at all. Can I go now?”

Hyuk turned the page and pointed at another problem. “Try this one.”

“I want to go home.” You sighed, annoyed. “I was supposed to be out now with my friend not solving some silly math equation.”

“If they are silly, they must be so easy for you to solve. Go on.”

What’s wrong with him? You thought, furiously. You wished you could shove that smirk on his pretty face. Jerk! You had no other choice but to solve them

The second equation was harder and you stopped in the middle of it, not knowing what you should do for the next step. You ran a hand through your hair, starti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter