My Petman/ V

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before his lips could touch yours, he had disappeared.

His touch is no longer on you.

You opened your eyes slowly to see no one was there and you were alone

The last thing you heard from him before he disappeared was I’ll be back.

A small shappy shack across the river was all you could see. You were scared and alone.

 A minute ago you were with your friends. You agreed to have a camping with them in a mountain near the river. After you went to explore the mountain, leaving the camping spot with your friends, you lost them. You were left alone. Only your pretty dog was with you. You wondered when the other would realize you had been missing for a while now.

 

As much as you were scared, your dog clinked and twisted around your legs trying to tell you that he was by your side and you didn’t need to be afraid.

You kneeled down hugging your Dog and kissed his face.

“Teahyung, Thank you boy. I only have you” you patted his head as he barked happily. “Let’s go”

You walked over the bridge crossing the river, hoping to find someone to help you returning back to your camping place.

You knocked the door slightly but it opened without intending to.

“Hello!!” You peeked inside the house, taking a step inside when suddenly someone popped from behind you. Your dog started to bark so loudly looking behind you. You turned at the voice talking to you.

“Hello young lady!” An old lady said, she had gray messy hair and she was short length. She looked creepy. She had a low pitched voice that you mistook her for a man. “Can I help you?”

You looked around the place. There were stairs and a lot of doors. There was a lot of bottles behind the desk that was placed next to a small broken window. You could tell it was kind of hotel or motel.

“I am lost” You started. “Do you know how can I go back to my friends?”

“Oh, youth those days” The old lady laughed creepily. “You are lonely young lady. All you have is your dog. You need love” She said looking at you as she was eyeing you walking around you in a circle

“Please if you can’t help me I’ll leave” your heart was racing. You were so scared of her, taking steps back wards where your dog stood in front of you.

“You dog is very beautiful” The lady started to creep you more than before. “He likes you”

“I know, he listens well to me” You spat.

“You don’t know anything young lady.” She laughed loudly. “I have a present for you and you can’t reject it. I’ll give you love”

“Taehyung-ah, let’s go” You looked at your dog when suddenly a white powder was thrown over you and your dog. Your eyes widened looking at the lady.

“Are you crazy?” You yelled, sweeping the powder from your hair and shouted angrily. “Let’s go Tae”

You left the building looking behind you. “What a scary lady!”

You crossed the river as you heard your friend calling you. You followed their voices until you found them.

“Where have you been girl?” Your best friend asked worriedly hugging you. You hugged her back tightly.

“I have been looking for you guys” You said smiling at them. Happy to find them again.

“Are you okay?” The boy you had a crush on for a long time asked you ruffling your hair.

“I am fine.” You smiled while your dog kept barking at his direction.

“Taehyung, stop that” You scolded your dog which made him wince.

 “Guys, I have saw a creepy lady across the river over there. She’s so scary” You shook your body out of frightening, pointing behind you.

“What are you saying? Did you hit your head? There’s no river there”

“What? I’m sure there is a river here. I was there a minute ago”

“You must be tired _______-ah, let’s go. The river is on the other side we are going to come across it in our way” Your friend patted your shoulder, walking you to the camping spot.

You went back home after 2 days.

 You were so tired. After you had gone to have a shower to relax your body, you laid on your bed preparing to sleep when you heard your dog barking softly.

“What’s wrong taehyung?” you looked at him. He was sitting on his favorite rug. He looked lonely for a second that you pitied him. “Do you want to sleep here?” You patted the free space next to you.

His tail started to movie excitingly. You chuckled. “Come here little boy”

You slept with your dog next to you. He looked very cute that you couldn’t help but to let him sleep next to you.

The warm air tickled your skin, moving your hair to your face, the sun rays was warping around your face, hugging it. You stretched your sleepy body, feeling every inch in your bed when your hand hit something soft. Before you opened your eyes you kept touching the soft thing to figure what exactly it was. It felt like skin. Human’s skin. You opened your eyes slowly and screamed, jumping out of the bed.

On your bed, there was a boy laying on it. He sat on the bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes. His hair was messy brown like your dog color. He looked twenty years old. The blanket was warped around his body. He was wearing nothing at all. He looked at you and smiled.

“Who are you?” you held your hokey stick in case he wanted to harm you.

When suddenly the boy ran over to you, warping his arms around your shoulder, hugging you tightly.

“What are you doing?” You struggled away from him. “Let go of me” You pushed him. He fall on the ground without any clothes, you shut your eyes close, screaming, throwing the blanket over him. He looked at you with sad eyes. Those eyes you knew them from somewhere. The same eyes as your dog. Warm and bright eyes.

The realization hit you. Even though you didn’t want to believe it. It couldn’t be true. This boy is your dog, taehyung.

“Tae” your voice became soft. As the boy jumped on his feet from happiness as the blanket was over his shoulder.

 “Taehyung!!” You gasp, your mouth droped.

“Yeah it’s me!” The boy said.

“Aaah!!” You screamed. Your neighbors almost heard you.

“Please stop screaming.” He left his finger in his ears.

“Yo-you can talk?” You stuttered you couldn’t believe your eyes, taking steps back from him. You were kind of afraid.

“I am human now” He grinned.

“H-How? W-Why?” You couldn’t believe your eyes.

“I don’t know” He rubbed the back of his neck.

“Are you really Taehyung?” You leaned closer to him. Poking his cheeks as he leaned to your touch the same way your dog do it with you. “I can’… believe my eyes” You choked

Suddenly a strange sound came out from nowhere, it was like something was groaning.

“What was that?” You gasped expecting some monster to appear or something. You completely lost your mind.

Taehyung held his stomach and grinned half out of embarrassment. “I think it was my stomach.”

“Ah! Right! Taehyung hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday” Your eyes softened. “You are hungry right?”

He just smiled.

“Ah, uh- I am going to make breakfast” You seemed like a lost person.

You just couldn’t believe what was going on. Two days ago you saw some creepy lady and now what? Your dog turned to a human being. You wished all of this was just a dream.

You glanced at taehyung who was looking down playing with the clothes you gave him. He was so handsome and his eyes kept dragging you with it. He left his head up catching your eyes with his. You turned your head quickly when he smiled at you.

After finishing preparing the table. You called taehyung who started to eat hungrily. He messed the place around him. He ate just like your dog used to eat. Always messing the place around him even if you scold him he still done it.

You chuckled. There was a bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter