Troubled/ Jimin, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When you entered the room, Ahram was lying over her bed, her head was buried under her pillow. Her body was shaking and you sighed, realizing that she was crying.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, you patted her shoulder and she stiffened.

“They left?” Her voice was muffled under the pillow, but you could hear her clearly.

 

 

“Yeah, they did.”

“I broke up with Jimin.”

You stopped breathing for a moment, before nodding. “Good.”

Ahram shifted in the bed and lifted the pillow so she could see you. “I know Jimin liked me, but he knows that I like Jin. I couldn’t keep this relationship going.”

You bit your lips, your hands squeezing each other. What if she knew that he dated her to get close to you? She would be more hurt so you kept it to yourself. Ahram chuckled and you looked at her with a worried expression.

“He didn’t say anything.” She looked at the ceiling, to keep her tear in before looking at you. “Do you think he hates me now?”

“He wanted to help you get over Jin.” You couldn’t tell her the truth. “But aren’t you too mean to Jin? How many times should he apologize to you?”

“I don’t know.” She buried her face in her hand. “I’m scared to go back to him.”

“You are an idiot. You are going to lose him for real if you didn’t hold on him.”

Ahram nodded, wiping her eyes and ran her hand over her face.

“You should do that soon. They are going on world tour next week.” You warned her.

Ahram looked at you and smiled. “What about you? Won’t you hold on Jimin? Both of you like each other.”

Your heart beat faster and your eyes widened. You didn’t know what to say. She knew all this time about your crush yet played as if she didn’t know. “Ahram…”

“Do you think I wouldn’t know? How many years have we been together, Y/N?” She smiled, brushing her hair away from her face. “You both couldn’t hide it well. I enjoyed teasing you both.”

“You are a bad girl.” You frowned, but failed and started laughing. “You really are so bad.”

She shrugged before jumping out of the bed. You stopped her when you called her name. She turned to look at you. “Jin really loves you.”

“I know.” She smiled.

“You are mean too. Wow.”

~~

You were sitting alone in the house, Ahram went out to meet Jin, while watching TV. Suddenly the doorbell rang, surprising you. You weren’t expecting anyone and Ahram had her keys.

Checking who was behind the door, your heart dropped and your throat felt dry. What was he doing here? You hesitated whether to open the door or not. When the bell rang again, you jumped like an idiot, surprised.

Why am I nervous? You wondered, trying to calm your heart.

“Y/N I know you are inside. Let’s have a talk.” Jimin said and you stared at the door for a minute before opening it.

He was looking as good and handsome as always. You tried to ignore how he looked perfect in these tight jeans and black shirt. “What are you doing here? Ahram is not here.”

“I know that’s why I’m here.” He said with a small smile. It seemed like he was scared that you would still be mad at him. He looked behind you and gestured to the door. “Aren’t you going to let me in?”

Realizing that you still at the door, you stepped aside, letting him and closed the door with your leg. He turned to look at you and you stood with arms linked around your chest.

“Are you still mad?”

“Why are you here, Jimin?” You asked him instead of answering. Yes, you were still mad. You didn’t want to see him, you were mad, for using yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter