The way I’m supposed to love you/ Suga, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"I love the way you love, but i hate the way I supposed to love you back" 

This can be a new kind of scenario or a small continue of ‘Don’t trust me’ until I write part 3 XD So, what I mean is that you don’t have to read don’t trust me first before it. 

"Let's not meet each other again. It's better if we kept a distance by now." It was him, who said it so why was he drinking himself up again. Was a week without you that hard?

Yoongi thought that actually he was the idiot one. Not all people are the same after all, he should have understood it and he should have known how much you actually could mean to him.

Finding himself at your doorway, Yoongi sighed, feeling the alcohol working up his body and setting it on fire. He couldn't remember how the hell he ended up here. But there was no returning back anyway.

He could feel the alcohol making him do things that his mind refused to do. He knew that when he sober up the next day he would regret what he was about to do.

 

"I'm an idiot, Yoongi, who couldn't keep her promise." Your voice rang in his mind again, your face that was soaked with tears and your smile. The smile that he loved, but pained him so much.

He somehow wanted to always keep it on your face and cherish it, but he couldn't. He knew from the start that your smile never meant to be for him.  

"I fall in love before realizing it." You said. You said that you actually had fallen in love with him and breaking that stupid promise of yours.  

"Hey, Y/N." His hands took action before his mind did as he reached for the door knocking over it. You shouldn't have left him that day like this.

Like you knew it would end up with him in front of your doorstep, drunk.

"Hey, Y/N. Open up." He knocked again, harder this time. His mind screaming for him to stop, to leave, that's what he was doing now would make him regretful later but his body wasn't listening to him.

He leaned his head on his arm that was extended over to the door frame holding it. His head was spinning and the world around it was going around and around and his heart... His heart aches for some mysterious reasons.

Why was he here? All he knew was that you were mean. You weren't supposed to confess to him and just broke the little friendship you had, he didn't want to lose you this soon. He wasn't prepared.  

The door clicked open and he lifted his head up, looking at you. He could see the surprise and shook in your face and your eyes... They were red. How much he hated them to look like this.

"What are you doing here, Suga?" You said, looking outside checking if there was any reporters around. Sighing, you pulled him from his arm inside the house, hoping that the famous rapper and producer of bangtan Sonyeondan wasn't followed by his crazy fans or reporter.

Yoongi leaned on the wall, watching you closing the door and turning looking at him. God, you were beautiful even without make up or fancy clothes. He wished he could see this beauty every day and every second.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter