The beautiful thing of us/ Suho, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy birthday SUHO OPPA~~ <3 

 

Your POV

 

I knew he had all the rights to know about her, but I kept it secret for his own sake.

Many would call me selfish for doing something like this.

But I never regretted my decision as I watched him shining bright in his own universe. He became a star who fought for 7 years to become like this.

I couldn't just simply tell him and make him leave all his life and all his hard work for years just because of something like that.

I left him with tears in my eyes. I didn't want to leave because I loved him, I wanted to be with him, but I couldn't. I had to return back to my home.

After my arrival by two weeks, I discovered it.

That I didn't leave Korea alone.

I left with something beautiful from him, growing up inside of me.

My tears found their way as I imagined my life with a little creature that would resemble me and him, Kim Junmyeon.

I was scared at first. I was too young to be a mother or to keep something like this.

But my love for the baby grow as it grew inside of me and I decided to keep it and Junmyeon shouldn't know. He should live his dream.

It's going to be hard?

I didn't mind it.

I could do it because I knew I was strong enough to do it.

 

***

 

Narrator's POV

 

"Mama~" a small hand slapped your face slightly and shrugging your body. "Mama~"

You opened your eyes to find another pair of eyes that was wide opened, curiously, looking at you, with a big smile over her face.

You smiled and pulled her in your arms, showering her with kisses. She kept squealing under arm as her giggles became higher.

"Good morning, sweetie." You kissed her again and she held your face with her small hands.

"Good morning, Mom." She smiled cutely and you melted with her smile.

She brought life to you. There were seconds when you thought if what you did was right or not. But seeing her smiling at you and playing quietly around you, you knew that you had done the best thing any mother could do.

Protecting her child.

"Are we going..." Sara started, seeing the blush on her face you knew what she meant.

"Yes, dear, we are going to see them today." You exclaimed as you started tickling her. She laughed and the world seemed to be all right and totally fine.

 

You took her for a little vacation. So you decided to take her to her father's country. Since you didn't stop supporting Junmyeon, who was now going with name 'Suho', your daughter, Sara came to love them as well. And she was fangirling over them to the point she won't sleep until she hear a song of EXO.

You didn't know why you brought to Korea.

Did you hope for her to see her father closely? The father that she always loved as a fan and not as a daughter!

You never planned this, you just wanted to bring here to the country that carried many memories with him. You didn't want to show up again after 3 years and 'Yaaay~ Jun-ah you have a daughter and you knew nothing about her.'

He would think lowly of you and you didn't want him to.

But Sara kept asking that she wanted to see them. Especially since she saw the posters of them all over the street, something she rarely saw in the USA.

Coincidentally, EXO was having a fan signing and you promised Sara to bring here there to see her Oppas.

And the day of the fan signing was that day.

"Did you brought your CD?" You asked Sara who stood and her hands behind her.

She raised her hand and held it in front of her excited to show you that she had her CDs with her.

You chuckled at her cuteness as you held her up in your arms, looking at her pretty eyes. Her eyes reminded you so much of Junmyeon. She had his eyes that bright up in curiously.

"Let's go sweetheart?"

She nodded and you kiss her cheeks before heading out, taking her to her own dad.

 

***

 

The place they held the fan signing in was hug. It was beyond your imagination.

There was a large and long queue waiting for their turn to get in. You couldn't imagine it would be like this. Maybe you never thought that Junmyeon would be that famous that a lot of people came to see him.

You looked at your daughter whose eyes were big wide. You chuckled as you shrugged her a little. "We should have come earlier."

She didn't respond, she just warped her arms around your neck and lied her head on your shoulder.

"What? Are you going to sleep?" You shrugged her again but she didn't lift up her head.

You sighed as you took a place in the line, waiting for your turn to get in.

You could feel your heart beat so fast in your chest rapidly as your palm started to water from the anxiety.

It had been a long time since the last time you saw him and you were afraid to see his reaction when he sees Sara.

Would he recognize her?

Of course not, he doesn't even know he has a daughter. You thought biting the inside of your cheek as you saw how close you came to the doors.

"Wow, that kid is so pretty." You heard someone say behind you. A voice of a girl

"She looks a bit familiar." Another voice interrupted, that was for a girl too.

You smiled to yourself as you thought She looks familiar? She's his daughter.

"Doesn't she look like Baekhyun?" The first voice said.

"No, no she looks like Suho Oppa."

Bingo!

You turned and smiled to the two high school girls that were standing behind you.

"Hello." You greeted them with a slight bow and the girls blushed as they bowed as well.

"Wow, her Omma is pretty too." The girl on the right side said and you could tell that she was the second voice. The other girl who was beside her, elbowed her as she smiled at you.

"You have a pretty child." She said.

"Thank you. Her name is Sara." You said and the girls smiled.

"Can I ask you for a favor please?"

The girls looked at you with clueless expression. They hesitated whether to hear you out or not since you were a complete stranger to them.

The girls looked at each other before nodding. They looked nice girls with a good manners too, so you took it as a chance.

"Can you take Sara with you to sign her CDs?"

The girls looked at each other seemed unsure. You weren't the kind to leave your little daughter with some strangers, but you couldn't face Suho yet. You just wanted to keep your promise to her.

"Look, I'm pretty sure your Oppas will remember you since you have a little kid... Don't you agree?" You tried your best to convince them. "You want your Oppas to remember you out of those numbers, don't you?"

"It's just..." The girl who owned the first voice said.

"We are afraid that we wouldn't be able to keep an eye on her." The other girl said. "Your daughter is really cute, we would love to, but..."

You smiled, shaking your head, "don't worry girls I understand. Thank you"

You looked back in front of you as you see that you were so close to the doors by now.

When you entered you felt nervous, your heart was beating rapidly in your chest as you could see Suho sitting with the other members on the stage, already busy with some other fans.

Gulping you found a dark place to sit in with Sara until your turn came, for the signing.

"Excuse me..." Someone said and you looked up to find the two girls standing in front of you. They were having a smile on their faces.

"Yes?"

"We don't mind taking Sara with us." They said at the same time and you felt relief.

"I think she's cute and I would like Oppas to play with her as well."

You stood as you bowed to the girls."Thank you so much."

 You rubbed Sara's back and she decided finally to lift her head up.

"Sara." You smiled at her. "See these Unnis here. They are going to take you to your oppa." You pointed at to the front where EXO were already sitting, shaking hands with their fans and signing their CDs and Posters.

"And Mom." She asked cutely and you smiled at her.

"I will be waiting for you here. Okay? Finish playing and come back."

She nodded and you placed her on the ground. The girl bent down to her level as they waved at her.

"Hi Sara."

"Hi." Sara said cutely, looking at the ground and the girls chuckled.

"Let's go." One of the girls handed out her hand to Sara.

Sara glanced up at you, to get permission and you nodded. She took the girl's hand and walked side by side next to her.

Your eyes never left her as you were alert for anything that could possibly happen and you did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter