unnecessary words/ Suga

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Get up right now!" Your best friend yelled at you, pulling the blanket away from over you.

"Just leave me alone, I don't want to eat." You cried, tears still running down your cheeks from your puffy eyes and pulled the blanket back over you, covering you completely from toe to head.

"Aish! Seriously your so stubborn. It had been 2 days Y/N! ... 2 days!" Her voice seemed annoyed, but you didn't care.

"I shouldn't have left. Now I can't go back."

"That idiot, I'm going to kill him"

"Don't call him an idiot!" You sobbed into the pillow.

"Yeah. Yeah. You are the idiot one here. Why do you even love him this much when he-"

"Saemi, just get out now." You cut her with an angry voice.

The door bell rang and she sighed before getting out of the room.

You bit your lips, trying to hold back the tears of yours, but whenever you remembered what had happened 2 days ago, the tears ran down again on its own.

 

2 days ago at 10PM:

Reading your favorite book, you were sitting on the couch waiting for your boyfriend to come back home safely.

You texted him, 4 hours ago to make sure he was coming home for dinner on time and he said he would be. But it looked like he couldn't make it. So you covered the food and decided to eat with him since you hated eating alone. You tried to call him, but he didn't answer your calls so you got the message that he was busy. So you waited.

Even though you were upset that he didn't keep his words and didn't pick up your calls, you understood how stressful and busy his work was and that being sensitive wasn't a wise doing.

You didn't notice when you did fall asleep, but when you woke up, your boyfriend, Yoongi was already there home. He just came home and closed the door behind him after getting off his shoes.

You looked at your phone and it flashed 3:06 AM.     

It must have been a hard day. You thought, smiling as you walked to him.

"Welcome home, Oppa!" You smiled brightly.

"You are still awake!" He didn't even bother to apologize for being late and that hurt you.

"No, I just... Took a nap! Yes, a nap." You nodded and he walked passed you to your shared room. And you followed."I should heat up the food for you to eat!"

"Don't bother I have eaten a while ago."

Your heart tightened as you felt like your pride had been hurt. Not only your pride, but also your heart.

"Oh! So what about the food I made?"

"I don't know." Yoongi's voice raised a bit and he started to glare at you. "Can you let me sleep now? I'm so tired."

"Aren't going to stay with me a bit?" You pouted trying acting cute, so the atmosphere wouldn't be serious. Bear it, be patient.

"Y/N! Can't you see what time is it? I need to sleep okay? I need to wake up early so I could practice. It's just 2 hours." He said putting his head over the pillow after he changed his clothes.

Patient and bearing wouldn't help in this situation. The anger enrolled you and took over you completely. How could he never have time for you? Why did he even ask you out?

"Yah! Min Yoongi! What about me?" Your voice became thicker. Selfishness suddenly took over you too, he only cared about his work. You understood his work's type, but no. It only seemed like he didn't care of you at all.

Yoongi's eyes widened you had never talked to him in this way. "Yah? Are you talking to me?"

"I can't see anyone else around here, so it must be you."

"Yah! Y/N, what's wrong?" He frowned and you frowned back warping your arms around your chest.

"You come home late and I say it's fine. You break your promise and I say it’s okay, he must be busy. But no, don't treat me like I'm nothing to you, like I'm an air" You bursted out

"Y/N have you gone nuts?"

"What am I to you oppa? Tell me." Your expression seemed hurt, enough for him to understand. But instead of an apologize, he jumped out of the bed, wearing his clothes back.

"You're unbearable Y/N. If you couldn't understand my work, then why are you even my girlfriend?"

One stab

"Do I look like the free person for your cuddling season? Sorry, but I'm not."

Two stabs... Just direct in your heart

"You started being so annoying. I got enough."

Your heart was done. It had torn into a thousand pieces and it shattered like glass when he closed the door behind him before going out.

You didn't know you were completely collapsed until your knees became weak and you couldn't stand on your own feet. You fell to the ground, crying your heart out.

Isn't this too much oppa?. I thought I was helpful and understandable.

"Does he really think of me like this?" You cried.

When you found strength in your legs again, the only thing you thought about was leaving. He made it clear that he made the wrong choice by going out with you. He made it clear that he got tired of you. He made it clear that you became just a burden to him despite how hard you tried to be the perfect girlfriend for him.

Hurrying for your bag, you realized that it was too late to walk alone in the darkness of the night. You closed your bag that was filled with your clothes and sit beside it, sobbing.

You felt sorry for you and for yoongi and for you. You didn't want to be a burden. You promised him to fight along with his idol path. You promised when he was still a trainee and underground rapper. You told him that you would be fine and that you were willing to do anything for him and support him.

Yoongi, at that time, hugged you tightly and said, "I'm happy Y/N. I didn't want to lose you and I don't want to lose this chance either. Thank you for making me have both." At that time yoongi's smile was bright enough to bright your whole world.

Since Bangtan boys fame increased, he had only seen his work. You became a doll who worked in the house he bought for the both of you after he gained a lot of money.

You were happy that you lived with him, in the same house, under the same roof. But he came home late. It wasn't a problem actually, he always came home, clinging in you, telling you how much he missed you, how he couldn't wait to come home just to see and how he wanted to spend more time with you.

Not long time ago and you started to feel neglected. He started to break his promises but never apologize, getting use that you understood that so well. He started to ignore your calls and not texting back. He started to get home really late and that in case he needed to sleep comfortably and not in the dorms with so much noise.

You became his last choice after being his first choice.

Enduring.

Patience.

Bearing.

You did everything, in order for him to come back to your side.   

When you had calmed a little bit, it was 5 am and the morning light had its way up to the sky again. You wiped the last tear on your cheeks and went to your best friend, saemi's house.

She was in complete shock when she saw you. She just woke up to find you standing in front of her in a miserable look. Your eyes were big, red and swallowed, still had tears in it. There were dark circles under your eyes and you almost looked like a ghost. You were hungry and sad.

"What the -?" were dropped to the ground and her eyes widened to the ceiling.

"Can I stay with you for a while?" Her eyes shifted to the bags in your hands and then to you again.

"Oh No, dear, what happened?" She warped her arms around you and hugged you tightly, you hugged her back and sobbed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter