Catch My Heart/ Jungkook, you (part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

The laptop screen shining brightly in front of him, over his face, making the dark circles under his eyes from exhaustion appeared clearly.

Words and picture had been viewed in front of him. Names of your friends and family members, anyone that would be suspected of doing all of this too. He had been staring at them for a whole two days, since you made your proceedings.

There wasn’t much that he didn’t know already about you. He couldn’t deny that his heart clenched when he saw your name on the proceedings. He thought it was someone else, but it turned out to be you after all.  

Squeezing the tiredness from his eyes, Jungkook sighed, arching his back. Who would be doing this to you?

He knew that you are pretty and cool, even after all of those years, he still thought the same. But still not to the point someone would actually stalker you.

He smiled to himself imagining how you would have reacted if you have heard him saying that.

You would have put your hand over your hip and glared at him, after flickering your hair backwards. You would have scolded him, telling him ‘are you looking down on me?’ The thought made him smile more. It was just like you, to react like this.

Yugyeom flashed in front of his mind, before his eyes. Him, holding your hands and going on dates with you. Yugyeom and you, hugging each other when you were crying, comforting you instead of him.

Jungkook imagined things that could possibly happen between the both of you over the 7 years he was away. It only led to his anger to rise to his ears as they reddened with heat. Something boiled in his chest, near his heart.  

Yugyeom!

 

He cursed as he slapped himself, to get his attention back to his work. Shaking his head, he threw all the thoughts away. There was no time of thinking about your relationship status, when everything was a mess.

He had to solve this. He had to make sure that you were safe again. He couldn’t think of his feelings toward you, at the moment.    

Returning back to his mind, he looked at the flower bouquet, the red card and the book, which he actually started to read some of it.  

Out of all the colors the stalker chose the purple flower. A strange choice. If a guy wanted to gift a flower to a girl, the first color that would cross his mind would be; red. And he knew well that your favorite color wasn’t purple. So why would he give them to you?

Something is fishy.

Tilting his head to the side, Jungkook rubbed his lower lip with his thumb, thinking what it could possible be. Something told Jungkook that the stalker wasn’t a killer. The guy seemed harmless to him through. Except the creepy way of stalking you, which was illegal, he didn’t make a move that showed he would kill you.

Returning back to all his messages, letters and gifts, they all seemed to be from a fan. More like a sasaeng fan. A fan who wanted his idol to himself. But you were a writer. Who would be so obvious over a writer?

Looking back at that particular note card, all those thoughts vanished away. This stalker actually wanted something from you.

Jungkook reached for the note card that annoyed him. All the messages and letters actually annoyed him. But this one said something Jungkook didn’t understand, why this guy would write this. All his messages were mostly like; I will always be around you or can’t you feel my heart? Or I’m being sincere, I really like you.

Aside from those this one said different words as if the guy wrote it when he was in anger state. The note card said: You are avoiding me! Just like she avoided him. I learned well, miss writer. Your end is going to be just like hers. Why did you use this? It’s your fault.

Use this! Jungkook repeated in his mind, as he tried to connect anything to what this guy was trying to say. What did you use, Y/N?

Jungkook returned to his laptop screen as he typed, ‘purple color meaning’ in the search bar. He searched in many websites, he believed that the guy sent another message within the flower color.

Not finding anything strange about the color as it was the color of royalty, luxury, ambition and power. It also represented the meaning of wealth, creativity and wisdom. The meaning of the flower made it look like the guy actually was greeting your talent, loving it. A fan like he wanted you to believe.

He kept searching again until he found it. As the excitement engulfed him that he found something, the fear also took a place within his soul. This guy wasn’t joking, he was threatening you, by giving you those flowers. This color also represented the meaning of mourning.  

The guy was mourning you before killing you, he started with his actual action.

Today, he gave you flowers that told you were going to die soon. Tomorrow, he would actually go with his plan and kill you.

Looking at the clock at the right end of the screen, it said: 3:34. Jungkook grabbed his keys and jacket, before slamming his laptop screen down, running out of the station and hopped into his car.

Your fan signing would start in less than half an hour and he needed to you there. He wouldn't let you go anywhere alone.

~~

You wanted to cancel the fan signing, since your nerves wasn’t helping you to stand up or even talk. But Jungkook refused, telling you to go. The stalker might actually appear there.

Wendy helped you getting ready for the fan signing. Most of the time your mind wasn’t with you. It was back to the past again.

But this time, your mind flew two years after Jungkook decided to break what everything you had.

There was this girl who used to be your friend and Yugyeom’s girlfriend, Hyunah.

Hyunah was a bright and smiley girl whose smile made anyone believe that there was no evil left on the earth. She had the kindest heart anyone could ever have.

You thought that she and Yugyeom was a perfect match. Hyunah could take care of his childish act with her elegant and ladylike mind. She was also kind of taking care of you too. Since your personality was almost like Yugyeom.

Your eyes closed shut, tightly, when you remembered her limp body over the ground in her room. Soulless and cold. Her lips that used to be pink with life, were white and lifeless. The brightness that used to live her eyes were gone. It became dim and pitiful to look at.

The thought made your body shudder and tears welled up at the edge of your eye, burning them.

Wendy noticed the fear in your expression, she held your hands and your eyes snapped open. She gave you a warm smile as her hands started to pat yours.

“Everything is going to be alright.” She whispered and you sniffed, nodding.

Yes, everything should be alright.          

The doorbell rang, making your body jump a bit. Wendy squeezed your shoulder, giving you assuring look. “I think, it’s officer Jeon.”

It better be him you thought, watching Wendy opening the door. She stepped aside and Jungkook appeared. You sighed in relief and stood from the couch, hanging your bag over your shoulder.

“Are you ready?” He asked, a hand in his pocket and the other resting at the nape of his neck. He looked dangerously perfect today. He actually didn’t change his clothes from this morning, but your mind was blocked to notice: ripped jeans at the knees and a light gray shirt under his red cardigan. It was simple, yet stylish. You wondered if all the police officers where this stylish.  

“Yeah.” You said, nodding and tightening your grip on your bag handles. “I’m ready.”

Heading out, you felt Jungkook’s hand on your lower back. You sighed and removing his hand to the side, trying to calm the of your heart down. Jungkook’s hands clenched by his side as he scolded himself mentally for losing control over his hands.  

He escorted you to the elevator, down and to his car. He opened the car’s door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter