So close / Jin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were preparing to go out, wearing something nice and putting a slight makeup. You were so excited, your close friend, J-hope asked you to go with him and the other guys to the amusement park as they took the day off. You couldn’t reject such a good offer, you were so bored that you didn’t want to stay home for another second and moreover you were going to see your biggest crush JIN again.

 

You flicked your hair over your shoulder. And waiting for J-hope to come and pick you up. You were drinking your water when suddenly the door’s bell rung. You left the glass and ran to the door expecting J-hope to be there.

When you opened the door, your eyes widened, your heart skipped a beat as the one before you was JIN, Not j-hope.

“Hi” JIN waved at you.

“Hello Oppa” You bowed and gave him a cute smile. “Come in”

“No, you should Come out let’s go we’ll be late” JIN said, smiling.

“Right We should go” You stepped out then in the apartment again, disappearing in your room.

“Is there something wrong?” JIN raised his voice from outside so you could hear him.

You came out again, smiling “I just have forgot my bag”

“Let’s go” JIN gave you a warm smile.

When you reached the car you found J-hope waiting for you outside the car. He opened the car’s door for you as JIN rode in the passenger seat.

“Did you like my surprise?” J-hope whispered as you entered the car.

“You are the best, I will treat you to pizza later.” You whispered, smiling. J-hope sat beside you with a big grin on his face.

You two made sure no one was hearing you. You told J-Hope about your crush for JIN that’s why he was helping you. You had known J-hope for a long time now so you were too close to feel any awkwardness between the two of you.

“________-ah, It had been long time.” Rapmonster said giving you high five. “Yeah, Namjoon-ah”

“Noona how have you been?” Jimin asked.

“I have been great, I missed you Jimin-ah” You said pinched his cheeks.

“Isn’t he cute?” J-hope said beside your ears as He was sitting just next to you.

“Yes he’s so cute” You nodded.

“Don’t call me Cute I am manly man” Jimin snorted.

“No one said that you weren’t” Jong kook chuckled.

“Jong kookie, you think I am cute right?” Jimin warped his arms around Jong kook’s shoulder as Jong kook pushed him away from him.

“You’re hot hyung”

You all chuckled at their cuteness except for the two sleeping beauties Suga and V and JIN Who was frowning by seeing you and J-hope sitting so close that your bodies were touched. When suddenly he asked the manger to stop the car.

“What’s wrong Jin hyung?” Rapmonster said. Confused.

Jin went out of the car opening the back seat’s door. “I think _________ should sit at the front. You know she’s a girl and it’s kind of crowed here. Go sit at the passenger’s seat it is more comfortable.”

The guys were speechless as well as you, it was so sudden that no one could figure out what’s going on.

“Oppa, I can’t do that. It’s your place” You rejected. Even though you were happy that he offered you to sit at the front but you felt so bad about it as if you were talking his place.

“I want to set at the back. So please J-hope can you let her out.” Jin said smiling at you and gave j-hope a glare.

“I don’t understand what you are doing”J-hope said as he got out giving you a way to move. “You can go sit in the front princess”

“Stop calling me that hoseok-ah”

“Yeah. Yeah” he said as he opened the front door for you to sit. J-hope always took care of you as his little sister even if you were the same age. You always felt that he was an oppa to you more than just a friend that’s why you trusted him.

Jin on the other hand, was still frowning hating how close you were with j-hope. He couldn’t find a way to talk to you or to be with you alone as you were glued with J-hope it annoyed him.

When you arrived to the amusement park. You got out of the car stretching your arms in the air breathing the fresh air. On your way to there you joined V and Suga in there deep sleep.

“Thank you oppa, it was so comfortable at the front” You thanked Jin.

“You slept well?” Jin asked smiling. But you two were interrupted when J-hope called you.

“I slept well oppa, I will go now. He’s calling me” You said and went to j-hope quickly. You hit his arms as you caught up with him. “What do you want? I was finally talking to him. You stupid.”

“Really, I am sorry” J-hope gave you a dump smile. “Now let’s have fun. Let’s go and ride the roller coaster. ”

“Are you sure?” You challenged him, narrowing your eyes.

“Why?” He spat. “I’ll not scream so loud I promise”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter