Appa's Love / Jr.

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s so pretty just like her Appa.” Your sister teased you like always

She was patting your one year old daughter. She was settling her on her lap, shaking her slightly as your daughter, Seomi was giggling happily.

“She looks like me. Even though I can’t deny that her appa is pretty” You said, giggled when you saw the look of disgust on your sister’s face.

Today you decided to visit your parents as Jr told you he would be late home. You hadn’t seen your parents for a whole week so you were too happy to see them.

 

“She had grown pretty well.” Your mother said, looking at your daughter with a warm smile on her face.

“Yeah, today is her first birthday but Jinyoung-ie is busy today.” You said a little disappointed. You wished to make a great birthday party for your daughter but Jr apologized and asked you to delay it. You almost fought with him because of that.

“Don’t be sad. Your daughter understands how busy her father is. Right seomi?” your sister said as she looked at your daughter with a cute face on her face, seomi smiled also cutely as if she couldn’t lose to her aunt.

“I’m not sad. It’s just that she’s his daughter. I hoped that she would be more important than his work.” Your voice was sad as you sighed.

Your mother sat next to you and patted your back slightly. “Dear, you should be the most one who understand that seomi means the world to her father. He’s showing love to her more than the love he is showing to you”

You chuckled at the thought. You knew how much Jr loved his daughter that why you fought with him. You didn’t believe that he wasn’t going to celebrate her birthday. It seemed like the earth was going to stop rotating.

You looked up at the ceiling remembering the love that Jr was showing to your daughter from the day you knew that you were pregnant with her till yesterday. His love for her really never ended.

Flashback.

“Jinyoung I need to tell you something important.” You said to your husband, you had been married for two months now as the both of you loved each other and decided to live the rest of your lives together. The day you married to Jr seemed like a dream to you.

“What Jagi?” Jr asked. He wasn’t looking at you he was so concentrated on the movie.

“I went out today.” You clinked on his arm as you put your head on his shoulder.

“Where did you go?” he asked, uninterested. You hit his chest slightly that he only giggled at you.

“I went to the hospital.” You said.

Jr’s head flow toward you, his expression changed. He looked more interested now, worried and shocked. “Hospital why?”

“I wasn’t feeling well for a while and it’s late this month.” You said, looking at your hands that were playing with each other. You knew that you were blushing as you felt the heat rushing to your cheeks.

“W-what d-do … you mean?” Jr stuttered. The shock was hitting him so hard. He didn’t look well for a second. He was too confused to understand.

“What’s wrong jinyoung?” you asked confused.

“_____ just tell me what you mean please.” Jr said looking serious this time as he bit his lower lips.

“I’m pregnant Jinyoung. You are going to be a father.” You gave him a slight smile.

Jr didn’t smile and didn’t react he had frozen in his place as his expression was blank. You frowned as you decided to walk away after waiting for a response which seemed like waiting forever. But before you could take any step, Jr stood up quickly, pulling your wrist stopping you. You stood still and never looked back at him his silence made you a little mad.

Suddenly you felt arms warping around your waist as Jr hugged you from behind. His head was resting on your shoulder. He held you tighter.

“Jinyoung…”

His breath was heavy as his heart beating was racing so fast. He sniffed which made you panic and you turned to look at him in eyes. He was crying.

You cupped his face in your hands as you lifted his head up, you locked eyes with him and wiped away his tears with your thump. “Jinyoung.”

He didn’t say a word he only leaned closer to your face and kissed your lips.

“Thank you” He exclaimed happily as he pulled you into hug. “Thank you so much”

You didn’t know that you were crying too as you warped your arms around him and cried.

“I thought that you didn’t want it” you sniffed.

“No, I am very happy. It’s my dream _______ to have a little baby from you. You made my dream come true thank you so much” he said, pulling away from you.

He knelt before you as he touched your stomach gently. He kissed it and kept starring at it for a little while and then at you. “I’m sincerely thankful to you”

He stood up again and kissed you one more time before settling you down back on the couch.

“From now on, you aren’t allowed to do any dangerous moves”

You raised an eyebrow at him.

“Don’t look at me like that. You aren’t responsible for yourself only right now. You have a little pretty soul inside of you.” he said.

You chuckled at how serious he looked.

 

~~

 

“Are you sure you are going to be okay alone?” Jr looked so worried right now.

“I’m fine. Go to your practice you can’t not go.” You pushed him slightly toward the door.

“Ok. Ok. I will go.” He said looking at the door but not a minute passed and he looked back at you. You raised an eyebrow. “Fine I will go” he sighed.

Before he closed the door he looked at you again. “Call me if anything happened.”

“I’ll go now.” you waved at him as you chuckled.

He walked toward you again for the last time and kissed you and your large big stomach and finally he closed the door behind him. You laid on the couch feeling a little pain but you never imagined that it would be worse by the time.

 After 3 hours the pain increased and you started to sweat so much. Your breath started to slowe. It became hard for you to arrange your breathing. The first one you thought of was your mother. You took your phone and called her.

“_______?!” your mother answered your call.

“Mom I am in a great pain.” You exhaled heavily.

“_______, what’s going on? Is it labor pain?” Your mother started to panic on the other side.

“I think so” You screamed as the pain started increase more. “MOM”

“Dear, listen. Listen to me. Keep breathing okay. Slowly and deeply. I’m on my way okay.” You m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter