A beauty like you/ Jungkook, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

And I rarely get the fluff feelings so~ XD Hope you like it ;) 

 

You woke up in the morning at the sound of your alarm, interrupting your most peaceful dreams. 

You shut it, closing your eyes and shifting your body to the other side for five more minutes sleep since you knew that your alarm would ring again.

You felt a shifting of a body next to you and an arm wrapping around you, pulling you closer to a warmer place.

Your eyes snapped opened and you were welcomed by a fair white skin of a sharp jaw and a bare chest pressing to your body and your heart started to beat rapidly in your chest as you smiled and crawling yourself move to him.

Even though you had been married to Jungkook for eight months now, you still got surprised and fluttered whenever you opened your in the morning to find him, sleeping next to you peacefully. He was a dream came true and you still couldn't believe that the two of you got married.

It wasn't an easy decision you made. You and Jungkook were too young for marriage, so it caused a lot of chaos in your families and between the two of you too. It was just that you and Jungkook discovered that you would never fall in love with someone else and that you completed each other perfectly.

You were scared.

Scared that this decision would ruin his career and his life and his popularity among his fans.

You were terrified.

Terrified that you would lose him forever and you wanted that. So being finally married to Jungkook, being his and only his was still hard to believe.

"You can take a picture it last longer." Jungkook murmured, opening his eyes slowly and then looked down at you.

You grinned and pecked his nose. "You are mine forever, so I don't need a picture. I can just look at you whenever I want, even though I miss you so much when you get away in a tour."

Jungkook smiled, pulling you closer as he pecked your forehead once before heading down to your lips, giving them uncountable numbers of butterfly kisses. So soft and so quickly, making you crave for more.

 

"I miss you that I go crazy. I can't bear being away from you." He whined, burying his face in the nape of your neck. "I really hate it when I'm away from you."

You chuckled as you reached your hand to his hair, running your fingers in his lockets. "Good morning, Jungkook."

He kissed your neck, making you giggle. "Good morning, Y/N"

"Let's get up." You said, chuckling as Jungkook kisses travelled upward to your jaw line and under your ears.

"Now you want to get up..." He said attacking your neck again. "You were planning on having another five minutes sleep."

"Well, I no longer do." You said, pushing him away slightly and kissed his cheek. "Your manager will kill me if you aren't ready in an hour."

"We still have time." Jungkook pouted and you pressed a finger on his lips.

"Stop acting like a child and go and wash up." You kicked away the blanket as you jumped off the bed. "Hurry up. It won't take long for breakfast to be done."

"I hate you." Jungkook pout wouldn't go away from over his lips and you giggled, throwing a pillow at him.

"I love you more."

~~

Preparing breakfast, you made sure to make some extra so Jungkook would take them with him in a lunch box and eat them whenever he got hungry.

He complained a lot that he wasn't a kid and he stopped taking lunch boxes since he started to attend middle school, but you wanted to make sure that he would eat well and healthy and you knew that he loved it since the lunch box always came back empty.

Arms reached for you and wrapped around your waist made you jump slightly as you didn't feel him coming into the kitchen. Jungkook back hugged you as he rested his chin on your shoulder. A few drops of water from his wet hair soaked your shirt and a few strands of your hair, but you didn't mind at all.

"Lunch box again?" Jungkook whined and you chuckled.

"I have to make sure you eat well."

"I gain a lot of weight because of you."

"Well, I don't mind at all." Jungkook tightened his grip around you, before losing his grip around you, pulling away. You almost whined about not having his arms around you anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter