Sugar Sweet/ Mark, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This a short one but still I hope that you will enjoy reading it :) It had been a while since I wrote short story Weehee~ XD

This was request by anon! Enjoy reading~

How does it feel when finally you got the chance to hang out with your crush?

It could sound childish, but actually, your crush asked you for a date and you were super excited and nervous.

Sitting on the bench, you squeezed your hands as the nerve in your body was on its edge. You could feel your hand already getting clammy. Wiping them into your jeans, you looked left and right for any sight of him.

But still he wasn’t there.

You looked at your shoes thinking if what you wore was suitable for a date or not. You wore a dark jeans and a white sleeveless blouse.

And moreover, it wasn’t really a date, but it was at the same time.

He just came to your desk on the lunch break as he asked you if you were busy the next day.

“I’m not… busy?” You said, tilting your head to a side in confusion. You tried to calm your beating heart. Mark was close to you, but not so close. You hid your feelings faring to destroy your small friendship.

He grinned as his hand found the back of his neck, rubbing it slightly. “Then, meet me here. There’s something I want to tell you about.” He put a small yellow paper in front of you, before disappearing off.

You kept staring at the paper for god knows how long. There was an address in it. Did Mark just now ask you out?

Or did you misunderstand?

 

The thought kept revolve in your mind. Your legs started to kick the ground under you. It kept moving in unison every moment, kicking the ground, then fly up from it.  

Fingers tapping your shoulder you jumped from your place. Half turning, you looked up to meet up with Mark’s beautiful smile. You tucked some strands of hair behind your ears as you returned his smile with brighter one.

“You are here.”

“Sorry, I’m late.” He said, taking place next to you on the bench. “Did I make you wait long?”

“No, I just have arrived.” 15 minutes waiting doesn’t count! You smiled shyly. “So you had something to tell me.”

“Well…” He his lips. “Yeah.”

“What’s it?” You looked at him curiously and he smiled, shaking his head.

“Not now.”

“Huh?”

“Later, I will tell you later.” Mark said, rubbing his hands together before reaching for your hand. Your heart skipped a beat from the impact as you gave a shocked look which he ignored. “Let’s have fun for now.”

You let out half a laughter as you gave him the most confused look you could obtain. “What are you--“

He stood up, pulling you with him. His hand still holding yours firmly and you didn’t know what was going on, everything was spinning around you and happening suddenly and quickly.

You let Mark lead you, as both of you kept walking side by side. Hands never left the other. The heat in your cheeks didn’t seem to be put off as you could feel more heat coming and rushing through them.

“What are we going to do?”

“Have fun!” Mark smirked, “Do you know how to play video games?”

You shook your head and Mark chuckled, “It seems like I have to help someone out.”

“Yah! Don’t make fun of me.” You said, cheeks hot pink.

“Ah huh! Look at you and your pink cheeks.” He pocked your cheeks and looked at you, mockingly. “Do I make you embarrassed?”

“Well, not really.” You cleared your throat as you pulled your hands away from him and glaring at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter