Friend request / Jungkook, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Too long 4k+ words, a lot of grammar errors and typos (It would be nice if you told me about the most frustrating mistake to change it. Thank you.) 

I hope you like it though ^_^ Thank you for loving the first part <3

Lies and more lies.

You wondered how you were fooled by him. Just because you texted Jungkook, through the whole Christmas break, made you two close. How come you didn’t catch up with him plan sooner?

A popular boy and a girl who had always been bullied from his friends.

How irony this sounded.

With fire shooting out of your eyes and tears blurring your vision, you wanted to scream at him. Ask him if he had fun already. He didn’t even deserve any word from you. He wouldn’t understand any of what you were going to say. People like him enjoyed watching people like you in this state. Even though the look in his eyes said otherwise.    

Jungkook opened his mouth to talk, but before he could say anything, you shoved him away before running. You didn’t want to hear his voice. You didn’t want to see his face. He made you sick. Just the thought of him made you angry.

“Y/N!!” Your name being called didn’t stop you.

Watching you disappear in the hallway, Jungkook clenched his hands tightly beside him. He was standing frozen in his place, couldn’t believe that this just had happened to you. He never expected that something this cruel could happen to you. The look in your eyes, the tears, the hatred he could see from them, felt as if someone punched him in the stomach and the air left his lungs for good.

The look in your eyes. It was filled with hatred and anger towards him. His heart clenched at the thought of it.

He didn’t know how your conversation with him became public like this. He didn’t know how on earth his messages with you was printed and thrown everywhere for everyone to read. He didn’t thought that texting you, would hurt you this much. He didn’t mean all of this.

“I can’t believe how silly she is.” Jungkook looked beside him, to find the guy he called his friend saying with a cocky smile over his face. He put a hand over Jungkook’s shoulder, giving it a squeeze. “If you are playing with her, you should have made us join you man. She is the funniest kid in our class.”

“What?” Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“How could you have fun by yourself? I can’t believe she thought you had feelings for her.” He shook his head, still smiling like an idiot. The empty bottle in his hand stirred something inside of Jungkook. His blood started to boil and he could feel the heat raise inside of him.

Whatever happened next, went too fast that all the class was watching in fear. His friend yelp and grunted in surprise when suddenly, Jungkook grabbed him from his shirt and pressed him on the wall, in front of the whole class.

The class fell silence. They were clueless what was going on. Even Jungkook’s friend seemed surprised by his friend sudden action.

“It was you. What did you do?” Jungkook snapped, pressing his friend harder against the wall.

“What? You really have feelings for her? It doesn’t suit you man.”

Jungkook pressed harder and his friend grunted, gasping for air. His face reddened, his eyes widened in fear. The last time Jungkook used violence was two years ago. He knew how strong Jungkook was so he took his side to avoid situations like this.

But Jungkook decided not to use violence anymore and all the work was left to him.

“What did you do?” Jungkook repeated again, firmly this time.

“I didn’t know you were serious about her. I swear.” He said, his eyes looking at Jungkook, begging him to let go of him.  “If I knew this would never had happened.”

“Did you hack my account?”

The boy shook his head vigorously. “You left it open after you used my laptop, last time. I saw it and found it funny. Because Jungkook… This isn’t like you at all.”

So it was his fault because he was careless. Because he trusted people that couldn’t be trusted. Because his friend would reveal his conversation with a girl to the whole school just to have fun. Just to bully her. He felt sick of himself and of this person in front of him.

Letting go of him, Jungkook pinned him with his glare. “Make sure that our path doesn’t cross once again.” Before he could wait for the boy response, he ran out of the class to find you. It was all his fault.

He had knew it the first time he saw the paper everywhere like a restaurant advertisement. That moment he realized that it was his fault, but he didn’t knew how this happened.

Ashamed that something like this actually happened, it was too awkward to lock eyes with you. He just acted as if he didn’t see you even though he wanted so bad to talk to you. To ask you if you had good dreams and if you made lunch for him as he asked you.

He had always wanted to get closer to you, or even get the chance to have a conversation with you. But you were always alone and when he approached you, you wouldn’t even look up to check who it was. When he pressed the ‘Send friend request’, his heart was bounding in his chest, wondering if you would accept him.

Luckily you did. And he finally got his chance to approach you like he wanted. Never regretting it one bit. He came to wonder more and more about you. He couldn’t wait for the Christmas break to be over so he finally could talk to you face to face.

But he was too stupid. Too stupid to ignore you and act as if you weren’t there.

~~

Crying your heart out, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was wet, sticking on your face like a ghost and your eyes were red from crying. There was so many reason behind your tears. And the main reason was that you felt naïve and stupid. That was why you didn’t trust people.

Whenever you make a friendship with someone, that person would betray you and leave you alone broken. You recalled your first friend from elementary school and how she reveal all your secrets to the whole class and then everyone started to bully you.

You second friend from middle high school. You thought you finally could have a friend whom you can depend on, but she was worst. She just left you to stay with girls who were cooler and wore makeup to school. She told you that she couldn’t be your friend anymore and the reason she gave you was that you weren’t suitable to be her friend.

It made you so angry. So mad. You felt so betrayed. How could people forgot about everything just because they got tired of you? That why you isolated yourself, but that didn’t stop them from bullying you. Actually they found you an easy target because you were alone, there was no one to help you out.

Why did you think that Jungkook was different? They were all the same. Full with lies.

Coming out of the bathroom, you knew that you had already missed the first class so there was no use of going back to the classroom. You wanted to go home and stay there for a couple more days.

Walking in the hallway, you yelped when someone suddenly grabbed you by the wrist. You were dragged to the empty space under the stairs. Looking to see who that was, ready to snap at whoever could be, the words stuck in your throat. He put a finger on your lips as he looked up to check if there was anyone around.

“Who is there?” A teacher voice sounded, made you shiver in fear. It was the first time you skip a class, but still were inside the school building. Jungkook squeezed your shoulder, begging you with his eyes not to make a sound.

“What is it, sir?” Another teacher asked.

“I saw someone walking at the hallway.”

“Maybe they went to the bathroom.”

“They always use the bathroom as an excuse to skip classes.”

“Yeah, that could happen.” Their voices started to fade away as there steps sounded so far.

Jungkook sighed in relief, putting a hand on his chest. He looked at you, and something sparked in his eyes. But from the look on his face, you could tell that he had a lot of things to talk about.

He was about to talk but you beat him on, not giving him the chance. “Why? Do you want to humiliate me more? You aren’t satisfied yet. The whole school haven’t made fun of me yet? What do you want from me?”

He pressed his lips into a thin lines, before finding words that wouldn’t be lame excuse. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, Y/N. But I want you to know that I never wished for this to happen.”

“More lies.” You said, tears forming again in your eyes. “I don’t want to talk to you again, Jungkook.”

You were about to leave, but Jungkook stopped you by grabbing your wrist. You pulled your arm right away, but gave him a chance to say whatever he wanted to say. “You have all the rights to hate me, not to talk to me again. But I want you to know that I’m so sorry, this will never happen again I promise. No one will touch you again, I won’t let anyone do that to you.”

You could have actually laughed at his words, but you preferred to walk away as if you heard nothing.  

~~

The next day, your mom refused to let you skip school, not buying any of the excuses you made. That’s how you ended up in school, with eyes on you again. But this time wasn’t because of what happened the other day, Jungkook was sitting in front of you, resting his chin on your desk, staring at you.

“Are you still mad? I apologized. Don’t be angry, huh? I’m sorry.” Jungkook said.

Because of the many eyes that were watching you, you felt your body temperature increase. What was Jungkook doing now? Why wouldn’t he leave you alone? You wondered if he still was planning to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter