Summer breeze / Suga, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The summer breeze blew softly through the window, making your short strands tickle your skin.

At this moment, every muscle in your body tense. Your breath stuck in your chest as the only thing that tangled your nerve cells were the soft lips that were pressed into yours. At this moment, the time stopped, leaving you paralyzed with the sensation of his lips.

Your back was pressed against the wall and your eyes were open from the shock. His hand cupped your right cheek while the other hand on the wall beside your head for a support.

Pulling away, his eyes met yours and you gulped hard.

What had just happened?

 

Heat flushed through your whole body and you blinked many times trying to proceed everything going on.

“I like you.” Still dizzy from the sudden lip pressing, his voice seemed so far away.

“Huh?” You asked, collecting yourself together.

Chuckling softly, his thumb caressed your cheekbone. Yoongi leaned closer, so close you thought he was kissing you so you closed your eyes this time.

However, instead, shivers ran through your arms as his breath tickled your ears that turned red and hot.

“I like you. Will you date me?”

He pulled away to see your reaction only to be pleased by how red you were. His smile got shy as he stepped back a little.

It was hard not to find your reaction super cute while you were trying to avoid his eyes. Your mouth hung open, but no words coming out.

It wasn’t like You and Yoongi didn’t flirt, but his confession was so sudden. Your heart fluttered to the point of you couldn’t think.

You never thought your flirtation would process more than words.

“So?” Yoongi asked, tilted his head to the side.

For the first time, he was actually nervous to confess, nervous that you would reject him. Yoongi had a little belief in love, but with you, he thought he could find the right answer.

Because just like this, he could feel it.

That you were the perfect human being for him. “Will you date me?”

You nodded and Yoongi grinned.

It was the first time you actually saw him grinning so brightly like this.

And just like this, in this small room that he called his studio, your love bloomed.

~~

5 years later

The phone vibrated for the nth time, leading Yoongi to slid open his drawer and threw his phone inside before closing it. He had a lot of work. A ton of songs to rearrange and listen to before the end of the month. Too many projects. Too much stuff to pick up the phone at a time like this.

Namjoon frowned as he saw his Hyung’s behavior. He seemed a little more stressed than usual. Namjoon knew exactly how Yoongi reacted when he was stressed by work. But this was something different.

“Is it Noona?” Namjoon asked, looking at the drawer that was vibrating.

Yoongi pressed on the keyboard faster and harder. It made clicking sounds with his fingers flying over them. “Yeah. We are not even married but she started to act as my wife. What a pain.” Yoongi stopped before turning to look at Namjoon. “Don’t you dare to date anyone for so long. Don’t fall in love. It is a pain in the .”

“But you love her, Hyung.” Namjoon rolled his eyes. It was probably another fight over an ice cream. The longer you and Yoongi stayed together. The longer you started acting like an actual married couple.

“I didn’t say I do not.” Yoongi sounded frustrated as he returned back to his computer screen. “It is annoying. If I had a sister, she will not be annoying like this. She becomes unbearable. Always calling, always complaining.”

“You will regret all of this later, Hyung,” Namjoon warned him. “Don’t you remember that time when she got in trouble because of her CEO was bothering her. WOW, you almost killed him.”

“Whatever.” Yoongi rolled his eyes. But at the mention of that incident, his blood started to boil again. It was a hard time for both you and him. At that moment, he realized your tears were his weakness.

“You are still not going to pick up the phone?” Hoseok who was listening to the whole conversation said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter