Hide / Rap monster, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



You felt someone staring at you. Looking up, you found Namjoon particularly, staring or was he spacing out? He was in deep thoughts that he didn't even realised that you were looking back at him.

When the realization finally got him, he smiled and shook his head, turning back to his PC screen.

"What?" You chuckled.

You knew your best friend, better to know that he wanted to say something and was debating himself.

"Nothing." Namjoon said, continuing his work.

You visited his studio regularly as the two of you worked on a lot of songs together. It had always been fun working with Namjoon. You always loved being around him.

"What is it?" You whined, kicking his chair.

Giving up, he turned to face and you sat in anticipation, waiting to know what was in his mind.

"I was wondering how long we have known each other."

You blinked, before answering him. "Since high school? So about 5-6 years. Why?"

"It's the first time I realize how you are always around me." He said, playing with his fingers.

Your heart stopped for a second and your mind felt dizzy. "So? Do you hate it?"

"No." Namjoon said quickly to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. "I was just thinking that you, being close to me is the reason why you don't have a boyfriend till now."

You rolled your eyes and looked at your MacBook. "I don't want a boyfriend." You said, finger rushing heavily over the keyboard.

You stopped when Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter