Summer breeze / Suga, you (Part 4)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What to do you, Yoongi?” You gulped so hard. “I saw you with my own eyes with her.”

The time stopped. Yoongi stared at you who were on the perk of crying. A tear betrayed you and cascaded down your right cheek. It felt like a knife in his chest.

It was this moment.

The moment when you realize that your relationship is no longer the same.

Yoongi was confused. He didn’t know what you were talking about. But he knew one thing. Whatever he said, whatever he did, you wouldn’t believe him. You wouldn’t listen to him. You looked tired, pale and weak. Your appearance looked nothing like when he first started dating you. You were like a flower in a green field, now the flower was cut. And it was all his fault.

He knew exactly what he did wrong the moment he listens to your voice message. He had failed you. The moment he got a little used to your presence in his life, he knew that both of you needed a break from each other.

“Fine.” Yoongi finally said after a moment. Taking a step back, he looked at the ceiling, scared that his hidden tear would fall and expose him. “As you like. If you want it to be this way, okay be it. I don’t care anymore.”

“Yoongi!” You said, surprised by your reaction. At that moment, your heart fell. Yoongi was acting differently. It was like as if he was giving up on you. Why does my chest burn? You wondered, feeling the deep fire inside of you.

“See you around.” He smiled before turning around and leave.

You cursed as tears poured down your cheeks. Running your hand through your hair, you looked at Yoongi’s back until he disappeared behind the doors.

Why are you feeling like this when it was all his fault?

You really didn’t mind much that he didn’t give you enough attention. You excused him, understanding his job. You were fine, even if he didn’t pick up your calls when you were so sick. Well, he was busy. When you were busy, you didn’t pick up your phone too.

However, you never imagined that Yoongi would actually cheat on you, or stop loving you. The love he gave you before, it was all gone and for good.

By the time, you didn’t notice you were on your knees in the middle of the parking lot, until someone grabbed your arm and helped you to your feet.

Chanyeol gave you a small smile, brushing a few strands of hair away from your face. His gentle gesture made you break down, sobbing hard. It was as if he touched the right spot and all the glass shattered by now.

Chanyeol’s arms strong and assuring wrapped around you as he pulled you in his chest. You clenched hard on his chest. He always appeared out of nowhere in situations like this.

“You are such a crybaby.” Chanyeol teased when you finally stopped crying.

“Shut up.” You pulled away from him, rubbing your face with both of your hands, wiping away the tears. “Are not you late? Sorry I am always bothering you.”

He rolled his eyes, “You should stop bothering me.”

“Well, you always appear in front of me. What should I do about this?” You snorted, making Chanyeol chuckle.

“I was kidding.” He ruffled your already messy hair, making it messier. He scanned you from up to down.

“What are you looking for a ert?” You grabbed your jacket around you and took a step backward.

Chanyeol sighed, shaking his head. “You need more decent clothes.”

“What?”

“I can’t take you looking like this.”

“You are not taking me anywhere.”

Chanyeol creepy smiled, as he raised an eyebrow. “Says who?”

“Me?” You pointed at yourself as if it was an obvious thing.

can’t go up now.” He nodded toward the ground, and you jumped in surprise, remembering the garbage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter