on a beautiful note / Jungkook

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile washed over your face as you picked up the fourteenth flower from over your desk. It had been two weeks. Every day you came to the class you would find a red rose and your favorite candy bar beside it. At first, you thought someone was joking around with you, teasing you but whenever you asked about who did this, the answer would always be the same. “Not me.”

So you decided to enjoy the moment of your secret admire and see how long it would take for this to stop.

“Ooh, that flower again.” Your best friend and your childhood friend, Jungkook said as he slumped over his desk that was right behind you. “Can’t he step forward already and confess? Are not you tired of receiving those every day? It is kind of creepy.”

You glared at him before kicking his desk in annoyance. “Shut up. It is super cute plus free candies.”

“Pig.” He spat as he snatched the candy from you.

“Yaaah!”

“You get to eat them every day.” He smirked as he started opening it and eating it. “Share some with your poor friend.”

“Who is my friend?” You frowned. “I don’t know you.”

“Can you stop fighting for once?” Anne said. She was your best friend whom you started to hang out with and leaving Jungkook to his boy things and his new friend.

It all started in the second year of middle school where you and Jungkook stopped sticking to each other like gum and glue. He found his own friends who whenever you tried to join them, he would snap at you and ask you to leave.

Once on his fourteenth birthday, his mom invited you to his birthday party. However, he didn’t like your birthday gift which you bought for him. You gave him a tidy bear that both of you used to like play with. Seeing your gift, he gave you an expressionless look as he said. “Am I kid? Or do you see me as a girl? I no longer love that kind of toys” He threw the teddy bear on the floor turning around ignoring you for the rest of the party time.

All the kids laughed while the tears filled your eyes. That day, you realized how Jungkook had changed and that he would never be the same boy who followed you everywhere and every day.

At that moment, you know that growing up can drift both of you away. Even though, after entering high school, your relationship is not as awkward as before. Still not hanging around much but you were talking without ignoring each other.

“No.” Both of you said at the same moment, making Anne laugh.

You glanced at Jungkook and noticed the soft smile on his lips when Anne gave her girlish laughter. You weren’t stupid. You knew that Jungkook started to talk to you again because he wanted to get close to Anne. And who didn’t?

She was the smartest girl in your class and the most beautiful girl in the school. She had a pale skin and pink cheeks. Standing beside her made you feel like a potato. Even though you envied her beauty and disliked the way Jungkook looked at her with so much affection, you liked her a lot.

Anne was the kind of girls whom you like to be friend with. She was so loyal, so friendly and so funny. You liked hanging out with her and planning devilish things together. She was like your other half who completed you.

That’s why you completely pushed away from the idea that Jungkook would be the one who sends the rose and candy every day. If he would do that, it wouldn’t be for you, but Anne.

“Someone is too blind to send her flower every day.” Jungkook snorted. “For two weeks.”

“Why? Y/N is so pretty and lovely. If I were a guy I would do the same.” Anne said, and you faced a cry as you hugged her.

“I only have you.”

Jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes as he whispered “girls.” But it was loud enough for you and Anne to hear and giggle.

~~

It was the third week and still a flower and a bar of candy was placed on your desk. By then, you started to get tired of your mysterious admire. It was either he showed up or that it was a complete joke and you fell for it.

“Does not he get tired?” Jungkook rolled his eyes, as he took his seat behind you.

Following him, Anne appeared making you believe that the two of them came in together this morning. A tightness filled your stomach, you tried so hard not to think of it.

“Take this.” You said as you gave Jungkook the candy bar and gave the floor to Anne. “And you take this. I had enough of this bull. Is it a new form of bullying?”

“Maybe he regrets his choices and decides not to show up.” Jungkook said, mockingly as he started to eat the candy bar. “Who would want a monster stuck with them forever?”

You snatched the half-eaten candy bar from his hand as your hand slapped his desk making a loud thud over the surface. “You don’t deserve this.” You glared at him before throwing the rest of the candy in the garbage.

“Oh no!” Jungkook faked a cry. “You wasted such a good candy.”

You just shrugged, igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter