Unwanted/ Baekhyun, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are probably waiting for Losing a friend. I will wrok on it and post it soon. Thank you :) 

 

Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Tik Tok

The sound of the clock was torturing you as it announced the end of your birthday.

You looked at the uneaten cake over the table and sighed. He didn’t make it again. You had gone through this a lot, through his broken promises.

Byun Baekhyun, your boyfriend and one of the nation most beloved group members, promised you that he would make it home earlier that day. You wondered if he had caught up with work once again, forgetting that it was your birthday.

Taking the cake in your hand, you went to the kitchen and threw it in the garbage. If he wasn’t going to celebrate it with you, you didn’t need a cake.

Another sigh skipped your lips as you were trying to control your emotions

Don’t get angry. Don’t get sad. He is just busy. All idols are busy.

Your thoughts were broken when your phone vibrated in your pocket.

It must be Baek. You thought, your hopes started to get up again as a smile drew over your lips. He must be calling to apologize that he didn’t make it.

But, when you fished for your phone and saw who the caller was, all your hopes fell down and disappointment washed over you.

 

 

It was your best friend and your boyfriend's younger brother, Taehyung. He must be calling asking about your amazing birthday party. At least someone cared about you.

“Hey, Tae.” You answered, couldn’t help but sound disappointed.

“Eih, did I distributed something?” Taehyung teased and you could imagine him raising an eyebrow with a smirk on his lips. “Were you and Hyung in some naughty action?”

You forced a small chuckle trying to go along with his joke and sounded shy. But if you could lie to the whole universe, Taehyung was the only one who could tell that you were lying. He sensed that something was wrong.

“What’s wrong?” Taehyung voice changed from playful to serious, making you realize that you have been caught red handed. Now, you couldn’t lie to him.

“Baekhyun hasn’t made it home yet.” You sighed and rolled your eyes, trying to keep the tears from falling, but slowly your voice cracked. “I called him, but he didn’t answer.”

“He didn’t answer?” Taehyung exclaimed in anger. It was your birthday, how could he….

“He must be busy.”

“Hell, I’m busy too, but I make time to call you.”

You smiled at his sentence. It was true. You had known Taehyung for as long as you could remember. He never missed a chance to play the perfect best friend and keep in touch with you. Even after he became an idol. It was something you always grateful for.

He was the one who introduced you to his brother. He never imagined that the two would hit it off together. You sensed the shock in his voice when he learned about you and Baekhyun a year ago, but he congratulated you anyway. 

“I’m sure he will call soon.” You said, nodding to yourself.  

“But your birthday has ended, Y/N.” Taehyung sighed in frustration. “What is he thinking? Not calling you all the day and not even a small happy birthday message.”

“Did he call you?”

“No, I was busy after I dropped you home this morning.” Taehyung said and you imagined him running a hand over his face as another sigh skipped his lips. “He has gone crazy. I can’t believe he missed your birthday.”

“I’m fine, Tae.”

“But he also missed your date last week and that vacation you planned too….”

“Taehyung.” Your voice raised in a warning tone. You had always been in love with Baekhyun ever since you had met him. But you were unsure of what Baek felt towards you. He was nice, never turning your confession down. However, you doubted that he felt the same way towards you. It seemed like you were the only one in love.

Now he missed your birthday too.

He kept breaking his promises to you. Many dates, many vacations you planned. He would always apologize.

("I'm sorry, I will make it up to you.") He'd say.

You didn’t need his brother, who you knew had feelings for you, to tell you that Baekhyun cared less about you.

“He is just busy, Taehyung.”

You were going to have some faith in him. He would miss dates, anything, but not birthday. Right?

There was a silent moment that neither of you spoke. You felt sorry for hurting him, always getting him involved with your problems with his brother. But you had no one else to talk except for him.

“I didn’t give up on you to be treated like this…”

“Taehyung...”

“…. It’s more frustrating when I know how much he loves you. I don’t understand why--?!”

At that moment, the apartment door opened and you wiped a tear that skipped your eye quickly with your right hand. He came back. You thought, forgetting whatever you had been talking about with Taehyung. Nothing matters now that Baekhyun was home.

He probably was busy. That's all.  

“I will call you later. Baek is here.”

“Huh?! Uh, okay. Cheer up.”

“Thank you.” You ended the call with Taehyung and placed the phone over the kitchen counter before making your way to the room you shared with Baek.

He was sitting on the bed, head down as you entered and stood before him.

“Welcome home.” You said with a smile over your face.

“Hmm.” He nodded, sounded tired. It made you wonder if something happened. 

Normally Baekhyun had been a happy virus just like Taiyuan. Rarely would you see him so down even if life was hard on him.

“What is wrong?” You took a seat beside him, bending down, angling your body so that you could face him.

“I’m just tired.” Baekhyun sighed, running a hand over his face, straightening up. He half turned to look at you, but by the look, you knew he wasn’t going to wish you a happy birthday. His eyes were dark and serious. Something had happened for sure. “Can you leave me alone?”

Your heart snapped inside your chest, as Baekhyun stood up to change his clothes. Something was definitely wrong with him.  

He is just stressed. You told yourself, trying not to get his words to heart.

“You can talk to me, you know.” You started, approaching him. A perfect warm smile over your face. “I will listen to you.”

You put a hand over his shoulder and looked at him in the eyes, trying to make him realize that you were there for him. But what he did next, broke your heart, shattering it into a million pieces. He removed your hand off his shoulder with a shrug, almost as if he detest being touched by you. It surprised you that you didn’t even know what you should do. What had you done?

“Baek...” You gasped, eyes wide open.

“I told you, I’m tired, Y/N!” He shouted in your face, surprising you. Your heart hammered inside your chest as you stood still, listening to him, pouring words out of his mouth that was as sharp as the knife. Never had you expected that what Baekhyun had felt toward you all this time.

“You have been calling me all the day, it’s annoying. Stop calling me all the time, I’m not running away from you. It’s suffocating that I can’t even focus on my work. Can you just stop? I need some time alone, please. Can you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter