She's Mine/ Hyuk

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyukie, I am going to your practice room now”

“Oh… I am waiting for you don’t forget the snacks like every time”

“Shut up” you could hear him giggling on the other side.

“I am coming”

“Hmmm”

This was the simplest call you had ever had with your best friend, Hyuk. You had known him since you were in the kindergarten. Your meeting was like any fairy tale story. Some bad guys were bulling you, throwing your books and food on the ground, asking for your money. It had been like this for a long time until Hyuk came and rescued you. He was like a super hero to you. Your charming prince.

 

After that he came to eat with you every day, protecting you from the bad guys, even gotten beaten sometimes. As the time passed you both became close friends.

On fourth grade, you found out that you liked hyuk, when a little cute girl gave him some chocolate and you saw him blushing. You felt bad, you didn’t want hyuk to be a friend with any girl but you. You even stopped talking to him until he stopped talking to the other girl.

Now that you guys made it into the same university. It was like a miracle for the both of you, more like fate. You decided to learn songwriting and composing as hyuk became an idol. To go in the same path with the one you love was your dream.

It wasn’t your first time to visit hyuk at the company. So you were cool with that, moreover you had become closer with the other members as they were treating you like their younger sister. You knew it was going to be fun every time you went there.

“Hyukie” You peeked before entering. But no one was there. You took a step inside, looking for anyone when suddenly someone held your shoulder, calling your name.

“Aaaah” You screamed. Frightened. You turn over to see who it was. It was Ravi. He had fallen on the ground laughing his heart out.

“You scared me” you hit his arm playful as he was trying to be on his feet again. 

“Sorry, but I should have filmed that. You haven’t seen your face” He couldn’t stop laughing. As you started to giggle a long with him.

Ravi was the closest to you after hyuk. He had been a good brother to you as well as a good friend. He was the only one who knew your feelings for hyuk. You hadn’t tell him. He just figured it out himself, wondering how hyuk hadn’t known yet.

Hyuk went back to the practice room, finding you laughing with Ravi. You looked happy with Ravi. That made him somehow hurt. He liked you since the day he met you. That was why he followed you, protected you until you became friends. He tried many times to confess but he was afraid it would ruin your friendship.

Even though a lot of guys asked you out before, but this was the first time he felt jealous. In the past you would reject the guy and never talk to him again. But you were laughing and talking with Ravi a lot. That made him feel like that you liked Ravi and you preferred to be with Ravi more than with him.

“________ah” Hyuk called you, smiling.

“Hyukie” You waved at him, still not moving far from Ravi.

“Oh hyuk-ah” Ravi said but all he got was glare from hyuk, making him chuckle.  

Ravi leaned close to you to tell you something. “Go over to hyuk” He was trying to help the both of you. But he looked at Hyuk, finding him in a shocked state. Ravi was too close to you.

Ravi smirked, knowing the point to get the both of you together. Making hyuk Jealous.Before you could do as Ravi told you, you were stopped by Ravi’s arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him.

“Oppa” You chuckled knowing the Ravi was just flirting with you as a joke.

“Deal with it. Make him jealous” He whispered in your ears, making you smile.

On the other han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter