The bodyguard/ Yongguk (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7 years ago…

“Hey!”

You jumped, startled at the sudden appearance of Yongguk as he took a chair next to you. You were sitting in the classroom, studying after a long time of searching. All the other classes were occupied and you needed to kill time before your next lecture.

Looking at Yongguk, you put your hands over your heart trying to steady your heart beats. You didn’t expect anyone to interrupt your peaceful time, plus you didn’t hear him coming in.

“You scared me,” you snapped, hitting his arm and he grinned at you snatching the book from in front of you. You pulled it away from him again. “How did you find me?”

 

“It is not as hard as you think.” He winked and you rolled your eyes a faint of smile threatened to widen all over your face.

He did that to you. Scared the hell out of you, then with the smallest action, he made your day. That’s what Yongguk was to you. The boy who kept teasing you for fun, yet he took care of you.

“I’m studying.” You declared to make it clear that you would not be able to waste your time with him.

“I know.” He shrugged, searching the classroom with his eyes as you returned back to what you were doing. But only a few seconds passed until he interrupted you again. “Hey…”

You turned to face him with an annoyed expression. You really needed to finish the paper. “What now?”

“Do you trust me?”

Maybe you should study later on. You closed the book and put your things together before giving him your full attention.

“I don’t know, Yongguk.” You answered, honestly. “Should I trust you?”

You didn’t know. You did not know what he wanted from you. It had been weeks since he started following you around, finding you and trying to make conversation. You found yourself getting used to being around him. It was not bad, even though your friends told you to be careful.

“It would be better if you.” He said, looking at you. He was calm, looking sharply at you. If someone came in the classroom, they would think Yongguk was angry at you or something. However, they did not know him. The past few weeks, even the months you already had been observing him from afar, told you that he had the purest heart.

“Why? Why should I trust you?”

“Because we are friends?” He shrugged.

“Are we?”

Yongguk frowned, his eyebrows met as confusion took over his face. “Are we not?”

You chuckled, looking away from him. If you continued staring at him like this, while he gave you this expression, you might grab him by the collar and kiss him right away. But you didn’t want those feelings you had for months to appear yet. You did not want to tell him your feelings until you knew he felt the same way too.

“I don’t know. You never made that clear.”

“Make what clear?” He scoffed, rolling his eyes in disbelief. “Is it not clear enough that I want to be close to you?”

“Hmm…” You smiled shyly, pushing your hair away from your face. “Okay. I got it, My friend.”

His smile stretched across his face as he looked down away from you. It was the first time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter