The perfect liar/ Taehyung

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

“Catch him.” The man shouted. Men grunted as they struggled to their feet.  

The market was a mess. The goods that the people were selling could be seen thrown on the street filled with dirt and mud. Vendors’ face became red with anger as they shot death glares towards the group of thugs fighting in the middle of the street, however, no one dared to interfere, no one dared to protest. Dealing with thugs meant they lost not only the goods but everything they had at this moment.

“I’m sorry, I will pay you later.” A young man wearing a black hoodie said to the old lady who followed her goods that was everywhere on the street. Tears filled her eyes as sadness ate her heart. How would she be able to feed her grandsons now?

 

“Ma’am. I’m really deeply sorry.” The young man with a sharp, pointed edge eyes and fluffy hair that almost covered those eyes said before looking behind him. Two men in suits, face filled with purses were approaching him slowly like lion approaching his prey. “I think I need to go.” It was the last thing he said to the lady before running.

Entering the market was a bad idea to hide, there were a lot of people and it was hard to run without bumping into them, crashing, hitting, pushing and cursing at them. They were like an abstract, barriers trying to slow him down and get him caught. But he couldn’t get caught tonight. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not until he finished what he had started.

“Watch out.” He shouted as found his way between people. Entering an alley, he found it a great chance to lose them. There were two oppositions in front of him; either he kept going running, or he entered one of the nearest flower shops in this area.

He chose the last opposition because it didn’t have letters like R.U.N in it and entered the nearest flower shop. Standing behind the curtain on the glass wall, Taehyung pulled the hoodie closer above his head. His breathing stopped for a few seconds scared that one of the men followed him into the flower shop.

“Are you going to buy flowers?”

Jumping in his place, Taehyung looked up to meet eyes with a girl around his age. Short, about one hundred and sixty or was it fifty something centimeter. Her eyes took the shape of an almond, her hair reached her chin in a black soft locket. Without thinking, Taehyung found himself pulling the girl toward him, putting a hand over and pressing her against him.

What if the men saw her talking to him? They would probably notice and check it out.

Squirms and muffled screams, Taehyung groaned as something slugged into his stomach. She elbowed him. His grip was released from around her and the girl jumped away from him and reached for the nearest stick beside her. It was a baseball bat.

“I will not hurt you” Arms in the air, Taehyung was half bent due to the pain in his stomach. “Wait.” Taehyung shrunk as the girl raised the bat higher.

“Who are you?” The girl was shaking. It was clear that she wouldn’t hit him, but Taehyung couldn’t be sure.

“I’m sorry. I know I scared you. I didn’t mean it”

“You grabbed me. You… you were trying to suffocate me.” Her hand shook vigorously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter