of all the time/ KAI

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa, who do you like more? Me or your fans?" You titled your head to the right cutely, looking at your boyfriend, Jongin aka KAI, a member of a famous boy group, EXO.

 

It was 12 at the midnight when you and Jongin were sitting on one of the benches in the playground near your neighborhood. Despite being late, Jongin would come to see you for a little while before returning back to his practice, when he was busy and couldn't stay long with you. You were dating secretly so it’s the only time available as no one could see you two together 

 

"Hmm." He looked up at navy sky, thinking deeply, then looked at you and shrugged.

 

"Woah! That was mean!" You pouted, kicking the ground slightly, pretending to be angry with his answer.

 

Jongin chuckled and warped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. "Yah! You are the mean one here. How could you make me choose between the most important two, in my life?"

 

You blushed slightly as you knew how much Jongin liked his fans, and this was one of the reasons why you loved him. Suppressing a smile, you frowned and raised an eyebrow. "Do you like your fans that much?"

 

He nodded, "they are a part of making my dreams come true."

 

"I'm jealous." You smiled, as the empty swing became interesting and you stared at it. "I also want to be part of your dream." 

 

"But you are a part of my dream too, " he warped his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he rested his chin over your shoulder.

 

"Liar." You hit his hands that were around you playfully. He pouted ruffling your hair. "It's true, I'm not lying."

 

You chuckled, cupping his cheeks and kiss him.

 

"You were eating chocolate at this hour." He asked out of the blue and that made you turn red. You hit his arm for embarrassing you. "Yah! Stop that."

 

"But you are going to get fat you know."

 

"And what if I become fat, are you going to leave me?"

 

Jongin was surprised by your question, but without hesitation he smiled and swayed his head. "No, I'm going to stick with you till death."

 

"Really?" You asked, feeling butterflies in your stomach.

 

"Really. I promise." He said, hugging you.

 

"Was that a proposal? If it is I refuse."  

 

"What?" Jongin pulled away only to look at you. His eyes widened as he blinked with confused.

 

"You should propose in a cooler way than that."

 

"I'm not proposing, you, silly." He pinched your cheeks. "I'm going to do it someday, but not now, probably someday, I will."

 

You smiled, hugging back, tightly.

 

Loving jongin wasn't a bad thing after all. Even if it was in secret, but still he never made you feel lonely.

 

That night you and jongin never noticed that someone was hiding behind the trees in the garden taking pictures of you both. A smirk showed on his lips before he continued stalking the both of you until Jongin saw you off in front of your building.

 

~~

 

A bright light came out of the practice room. Jongin frowned, thinking who would be staying till now. At a time like this there would be no one practicing except him.

 

He opened the door slowly to be welcomed by an angry leader, standing with his arms folded over his chest.

 

Jongin sighed, closing the door behind him.

 

"Where were you?" Suho raised an eyebrow.

 

"Out!"

 

"Stop playing around I knew you were out, but where?" Suho tried hard not to yell even though the anger showed in every word he said. Since he was the leader, he need to make sure that wouldn't make a trouble.

 

"What's wrong hyung can't I go out?"

 

"When I don't know where, you can't" Suho noted.

 

"That's just unfair. I was having a walk around, is that okay now?" Jongin snorted 

 

"A walk for 2 hours." Suho snorted. He felt that the younger one was lying and he didn't like that. Then he realized if he continued to be like that around him he would never tell the truth.

 

"Look jongin, aren't we a family?"

 

Jongin nodded pressing his lips into a line.

 

"You have to tell me where you were because there is no secret between family members, right?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Okay, can we talk probably now?" Suho gave him a warm smile and the both of them sat next to each other.   

 

Jongin told Suho that he was going with you for half a year now and that you and he love each other deeply. He told him that you were different from the other girls. That you had a charm that makes him fall for you every day more.

 

Suho's heart was touched with his deongusae feeling toward you, seeing the sincere in his eyes and how Jongin was talking about you he couldn't wait to see you and get to know as a big brother to Jongin before he could be a leader in their group.

 

"Good for you, kids."

 

"Huh?" Jongin blinked in surprise as he thought his leader would scold him telling him to break up with you and concentrate with their work more.

 

"You must be happy to have someone when your needs." Suho patted his shoulder before heading to the door.

 

"Thank you hyung!"

 

"Ah! Take care there are a lot of reporters everywhere these days. It would be end if the media knew." Suho said sadly, "moreover, she's not an idol or someone from the industry, this might hurt her a lot so take care of your beloved one"

 

"Yeah, I will hyung thank you." Jongin gave suho a slight hug before Suho made his way to the dorm.          

 

Jongin sighed and felt relieved and thankful that his hyung understand him as he the music and start to practice.

 

~~

 

The sunlight crept into your room and you groaned, pulling the blanket over your head. When you were about to fall asleep completely, your alarm rang.

 

Annoyingly, you stopped the alarm, you were about to wake up, but you were too lazy, you simply felt tired for no reason for a while, it started two weeks ago and it was something strange since you were active person

 

"If I am lazy like everyday and if I skipped school again they will suspend me." Your mumbled, kicking the blanket away, letting your legs tilted over the bed edge.

 

You felt a little dizzy, something that started to happen days ago. You thought it was probably a start of a flu.

 

Out of habit, you reached for your phone that was next to you on the night stand, to see if there were any notification for you.

 

Your eyes widened when you saw 12 messages and 20 missed calls. You opened your message one by one.

 

>> Sister: what is this? Why didn't you tell me?

 

>> Minhae: how many years have it been? Am I your best friend? Really?

 

>> Mom: YAH you little.... How could all the media be talking about you? You’re causing trouble again!!

 

You frown not knowing what they were talking about and why were they so angry. Your smile drew over your face when you saw this message from this precious one, simply the reason of your happiness, Jongin.

 

But this smile faded with a blank expression. Your heart ached and you felt your stomach getting tightened as soon as you read his message.

 

>> Jongin: for the time being, let's not talk nor see each other, until things become calmer, okay babe. Don't worry, I'm going to take care of everything. Remember that I'm always by your side, love you.

 

Let's not talk nor see each other, what's going on?

 

Not fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter