Love Contract/ Suga, You (Part 10) The End!

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Now enjoy reading the last Part!

You gulped as another door opened for you. It was another metal door, but this one was twice the size of the other. Suga dragged you with him two or three floors under the building, the basement and he coolly opened the door as if it was his other home.

The music was loud and changing a lot. There was at the end of the basement a stage with a few groups of people over it. Three or four men and a girl. And they were singing. Rap. Dissing too. The style which impressed you when you saw Suga doing on the stage.

A DJ was standing high behind them, mixing up the music and the beat, and you were impressed whenever the music changed, those rappers still managed to find the lyrics and the beat of the song, easily. You wonder how long it took for them to come out with the whole show.

Can Yoongi also do that? You wondered, glancing at him. He was smiling, enjoying the music. His head was dancing with the song as he clapped his hands when the group on the stage finished their performance. He yelled a cheer too. He was totally enjoying this. He loved this.

You smiled too, heart hammering hard from the loud music. You thought it could come out of your chest.    

In here, they were wearing a fancy clothes. A lot of accessories-- huge necklaces and rings. Sunglasses even though it was the basement and there was no sun--and baggy clothes, hoodie or a sleeveless baggy shirt and caps, beanies. Some also wore oversized shirts and shorts.

You noticed that most of their clothes were black. Some wore things in a stylish way and the other just found it cool to wear anything over anything but they weren't stylish at all. Just messy.  

Suga was right. You would be the lamb here. Even though you took Suga's leather Jacket, it still looked damn hot with your white tight pants and your hair that was over your shoulders now. You found yourself pinching Suga's t-shirt's hem, holding for him.

 

He turned and gave you a look, but you were staring at the crowd of people that were jamming and dancing to the rap songs. They looked cool, but not your place. You liked it more quiet.

Suga leaned in your ears and whispered, so you could hear him. But having him, speaking in your ears made you shuddered.

"Are you okay?" You nodded.

You were okay. Fine. Actually impressed. You were not a fan of clubs and crowded places that filled with loud music, but they looked cool on the stage. Strangely, you liked it.  

"I'm fine." You assured him, meeting his eyes. He was there next to you, so it should be fine. And fun. But... Why did he bring you here? To know him? Why? What did this place have to do with him and why did he want to show you this? You didn't know what a place was this?

You weren't even friends.

It's a one month contract

His arm wrapped slightly on your shoulder, but not fully, not like how Jimin's arm was on your shoulder, almost comfortable and flirty. Suga's hand was touching his jacket that you wore, shyly.

"Let me show you around." Suga took you inside the crowd. You murmured many apologizes as you kept bumping into people. Suga noticed and pulled you closer to his side, that his fingertips reached your shoulder, almost circling you. And your heart stopped for a second.

"Hey. Yoongi." A girl who was almost your height appeared from the crowd and your stomach tangled. "It's been a long while, haven't it?"

Immediately,  Suga’s hand dropped from over your shoulder, making you feel bare and chills ran through your skin.  

The girl was beautiful with a thin waist and short black hair that reached just below her ears. She was wearing a black leather pant that stuck to her legs tighter than your pant did and a pink crop sleeveless top that was written ' GEEK' on it. She had two earrings in each ear and wore thick red lipstick.

You were a model, your clothes were good, but still felt lame beside her. She was so stylish, almost like the models you were looking up for.

Who is she? It was the first question that crossed your mind.    

"Yeah!" Suga said, smiling and shook her hands. "It's really been a long time."

"It's strange to see you here, after you became successful. What? You want to return your memory back?" She laughed and Suga just forced a laugh. She kept talking to him, not even glancing your way.

"Maybe..." He shrugged.

You came here to show me something. You answered for him. In your head.

"Anyway, it's really cool to see you here." She said, brushed short strands of hair behind her ears. "Can I expect something cool and unexpected, tonight?"

"You can say that." He nodded smugly and she just chuckled.

"You haven't changed a bit, Min Yoongi." She said and slapped his shoulder playfully.

Suga shrugged and smirked at her. "And you are still pretty."

You wanted to get out of here. Both of them were flirting with each other, forgetting completely that you were standing next to them.

He called her pretty. You thought and took a step backward toward the crowd. People kept on bumping into you and you still were the one who was apologizing.

You should just leave. You told yourself. There was no reason for you to be here. Suga was back to his old friend to the people who knew him. You knew nothing about him, why still sticking to him outside the studio?

But before you could leave, Suga's hand found yours and he pulled you back to his side.

"Y/N..." Suga introduced you to the pretty girl. "My... Model."

Model!

"Hi." You smiled and reached a hand for the girl, but she ignored it and gave you a hard look.

"And this is Mikey. An old friend."

"Hey, if you said it like this, my feelings could get hurt." She slapped his shoulder again, then looked at you. "I'm his ex my dear."

"She isn't." Suga said, laughing as if it was a joke but your heart squeezed in your chest. So hard!

"Yes, I'm."

"No, you aren't." Suga insisted, still keeping the fun tone. "Stop saying weird things around. People will believe it."

"Well, you kissed me." She snapped with a laugh. And your breath hitched.

"Yeah. But that doesn't make you my girlfriend."

Mikey smiled at you for the first time and mouthed. 'He is a jerk.' Her expression fell when you didn't laugh. It was supposed to be a joke so you would laugh at it but... No... You wouldn't laugh. Because all the assumption you made were true. He'd just kissed you. That was it. And apologized.

You pulled your hands out of Suga's grip and his eyes widened for just a second, or could it that you imagined it. He grabbed your hands again as if nothing actually happened.

Mikey noticed how Suga kept on holding your hands and how the atmosphere suddenly became tensed as you stared at Suga in hurt. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Seriously guys." She sighed, figuring out that she's done here. "I have to go. I will be around. It's nice to meet you again, Yoongi."

"Yeah. It's." Suga said, giving her one last hand shake before she disappeared into the crowd.

"Let go." You said, pulling your hands to your side, and Suga just stared at you. "Don't just stare at me. Take me home"

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, but not hard.

"Why am I here?" You said every word individual and clear enough for him to understand. "I'm working for you, but this isn't. At all."

"You are here because I want to show you something. I want to show you, me. Didn't you want to know about me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter