Seasonal love / Taehyung, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Fate

It was like fate

Do you know the feeling when something happened and then you think that your life will never be the same again?

That's what happened with Y/N on a fall day, where the leaves on the trees turned yellow and started to fall one by one on the pavements and before the end of the last period of school.

The breeze was a little bit cold for her to be on the rooftop that her fingertips started to freeze, but she did not mind the cool wind that tickled her skin and brushed her hair over her shoulders, or the tingles running down her spine begging her to go back to a warmer place.

 

Y/N closed her eyes and opened her arms wide, wishing for the cold breeze to take her with it, away, so far away from this place that is called a school. This place that is called life. It was not the best day of her life and no day had ever been her best day.

School, fake friendships, lies, rumors, bullies, homework, tests, fights.

Opening her eyes, she started to sing her favorite song Melted by AKMU, knowing that no one was around. The lyrics spoke to her, comforted her, made her feel that someone was sharing the feelings as hers. The feeling of being young and adults around you will not let you move freely.

Her singing was her only escape from reality and when she asked her parents to try it out and be a trainee, she gained nothing but a hard time, long lecture, and gaze that filled with shame. Maybe her life was meant to always be quiet, unnoticeable, like the dust blinded in the soft wind.

Y/N was scared that no one will remember her and it was her last year of school. She was scared that later on people would say, Y/N, the girl that barely said a word. Or who is it again?

“You have a nice voice.”

Startled, Y/N jumped as she turned around to meet the voice’s owner standing right behind her.

With one hand was in his pants while the other holding something like a small box, he was standing with a smirk on his face. Looking closely, Y/N recognized the box as a cigarette packet. He was wearing black pants (it was the school pants) and redshirt under a gray hoodie. His hair was tall enough that it almost covered his eyes.

She recognized him right away.

No one was breaking the school dress code except for him. Kim Taehyung, the noisiest guy in the whole school, troublemaker, thug, and no one could control him.

Calming down her heart beats, she glared at him.

“Since when are you here?”

“The whole time,” Taehyung said with a smile that made her frown. He tugged the packet into his hoodie’s pocket as he took a step forward towards you. “Your voice is really…” He suddenly clapped his hands, surprising her. “Perfect. Wow. I was really touched. My heart skipped a beat.” He took her hand suddenly, startling her. “Do you want to see?”

Before he could put her hand on his chest, she pulled her hands right away and stepped backward.

He’s making fun of me. He always made fun of everyone. He thought of himself as the best of the best and it annoyed Y/N that despite all his bad points, the whole school thought he was cool. She agreed by zero percent.

Kim Taehyung was the guy she hated the most in this school.

“I’m leaving.” She said. Embarrassment and anger filled her. She never sang in front of anyone. No one had ever heard.

She hated the fact that Taehyung listened to her singing more than anything else. Not him.

It could not be him. She did not want to be teased the next day for a whole week.

He is teasing you. You kept repeating in your head over and over again. There is no way he could have liked your singing. He is having fun.

“If you left right now, you will be punished. You are skipping class, you know?”

She ignored him completely and walked into the building not caring about any teachers. They favorite her anyway for being a quiet, perfect student with good grades. It would be ridiculous to punish her.

They never knew how much she hated every single one of them.

Moreover, she did not want to get involved with Taehyung so she didn’t care if the teachers got angry or not. She never cared about anyone.

~~

“Hey, what is wrong with you?”

Taehyung turned to look at his friend, Jimin who was sitting on the desk beside him. “Ah!” He breathed out still can’t get the girl out of his mind.

The one who sang at the rooftop, the one who looked as cold as an ice, with long hair that reached her elbow, almost covered her face and sharp eyes that made his heart skip a beat. Her pale skin that reminded him of snow and the light pink shades that turned hot pink when she saw him.

He never knew such a girl excite in his school.

“YAH, Taehyung. You are spacing out again.” Jimin shrugged him. His friend never looked confused like this before.

“I forgot to ask about her name.” Taehyung suddenly whined, bumping his forehead into the desk. He needed to see her again. Last night he could not get her out of his mind at all. Her voice was like a warm summer melody in winter’s cold and harsh winds.

He even searched the song she was singing and listened to it until he memorized it.

“Who did you forget to ask for her name?” Jimin asked, and Taehyung gave him a bored look, before slumping over the desk, laying an arm unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter