Moonlight/ V, You (Part 1)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sand was relaxing and smoothing under your bare feet.

The cold night air of September kissed your skin and the sound of the waves of the sea against the shore were like a classic instrumental music playing in the air.

You closed your eyes and dug your feet into the water, feeling the waves crashing into your bone and back again into the deep dark water.

The water wasn’t cold as you expected it to be. It felt nice. But you wished your heart would feel as nice as those waves felt.

Your heart was aching in pain, aching too much to bear.

You took a deep breath and opened your eyes, looking up at the moon. It was rounded and clear orange in the sky.

A tear slipped down your cheeks, making its way down to the salt water.

 

You wondered why none of your relationship had ever succeeded. Why they all seemed like killing time to them. Why it seemed like you were the only one in love. You wondered a lot and a lot with no answer. Were you that easy? Did they find you naive enough to play around with you and leave you?

Just two hours ago, you were with your ex-boyfriend who was still your boyfriend. And he was the worst break up you faced till now. The worst out of all your previous breaks up.

The two of you were having a romantic dinner in the hotel’s restaurant. He took you there to celebrate your three months anniversary and you found it so romantic.

The restaurant had a grand piano in the middle of it with a young, handsome man playing on it. The man had brownish hair that laid fluffing over his forehead. For a second you thought he was cute, but you still thought your boyfriend was cuter.  

You felt the music that the young man was playing describing the relationship of you and your boyfriend. It was smooth and warm, making your heart flutter by hearing it. You thought he was the one for you. He would be the one who would really cherish you, but…

“Let’s break up.” He said, gulping down the red wine.

“What?” You asked, eyes as wide as the sea. The two of you had just arrived this morning and were having so much fun. What was wrong?

“We can’t continue like this.” He said, avoiding your eyes. “I feel like I’m forcing myself in this relationship. Do you even love me?”

I do. But you weren’t sure if what you felt for him was love or not. But you really did like him. A lot. But you decided to remain silent.

“See.” He sighed. “I never really liked you from the start, but then I started to like you after that. You were fun and cute and really you have a nice body.” Your stomach twisted painfully. “I heard about your breaks up and wondered why they broke up with you.” Something inside of you shattered.

“But I think I know. You do nothing in a relationship. Even if they liked you, they didn’t receive it back.” Your eyes shifted to the glass of water in front of him. You imagined throwing it in his face, getting him really wet and leaving him embarrassed in the middle of the restaurant.

He wasn’t going to do this to you. Break up with you after taking you to this trip to celebrate your relationship. After having the most fun memories you had ever had this morning.

He was the meanest out of all. And you found it waste of water if you threw it at him.

He looked at you with frightened eyes as you stood up from your chair, pushing it back using your body. The piano suddenly stopped and you wondered if it was you refusing to hear anything else, even the piano.

Your boyfriend blinked many times as he grabbed the cup of water in his hand, scared that you would throw the water in his face. You just smiled and gave him a half bow. In a formal way, enough to tell him that he was a stranger now. He looked at you with big wide eyes.

“I understand.” You said, coolly. The inside of you was burning with anger and you felt like crying. You weren’t hurt because he was breaking up with you, you were hurt because of his words. You were angry with yourself, because you trusted useless people. “Thank you for being my boyfriend the past few months”

“That’s it.” He scoffed, rolling his eyes. Now that he knew that you weren’t going to hit him or anything, he smugly put a leg over the other and crossed his arms over his chest. “I knew it. You were playing innocent all this time, weren’t you? You enjoy changing your boyfriend–”

Before he could continue on hurting you, you walked out of the restaurant with the heaviest feel you had ever felt in your cheeks. You held in the tears. Tears meant that he was right. But it hurt.

You had been walking over the beach for hours now, thinking of all your other relationships and where exactly it went wrong. You should stop doing it anymore. You should stop getting in a lie, you became to believe that love was a joke, maybe that’s why you never said it. That you loved them.

Wiping the tears from your eyes with a sharp inhale, you turned to go back only to find some tall guy, wearing dark jeans and a plain white shirt that had a cut on the shoulder, standing beside you. His hands were in his pocket and his deep dark eyes were looking down at you.

You recognized him as the piano boy from that restaurant. He was so beautiful when he was playing that you memorized his face.  

You frowned at him. How long has he been here watching you crying? You glared at him and walked passed him. To your surprise, he stopped you by grabbing your arm, turning you to look at him.

You were about to curse him and scream when he started to speak, making all the angry words stuck in your throat. “Are you okay?” He asked. Concern was written all over his face. “You were crying.”

What is wrong with him? You thought as you pulled your arm out of his grip. He was there at your break up scene. He would know, logically, that you were crying because of that. Why was he asking you anyway?

“It’s not your business.” You spat. You didn’t mind if you sounded rude. Turning, you started to walk away. You thought he would give up, but he started to follow you.

“I hate to see a girl cry.” He said, jogging until he reached your side and tried to keep your pace. His legs were long which also helped him. “I saw it at the restaurant. It wasn’t like I was spying on you or interested or anything, but you kind of grind your chair hard against the floor and it made a really loud sound that all the restaurant customers and restaurant wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter