Perfect Match/ Suho, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello, everyone. As I can’t stop thinking about this, I thought maybe a small part as a prologue would be a good idea. 

So this a combination of two requests. Requested by @cloud9suhooppa and @bomsenpai on Tumblr (Arranged marriage and being mean) 

I hope you will like this part...

 

It wasn’t easy to say ‘Yes’ at first, but it was all business anyway. And you had to. For the sake of your family.

Looking in the mirror, you saw a girl you hadn’t imagined to exist before, a girl you didn’t know. This wasn’t the girl you imagined in a white dress walking down the aisle to her soon-to-be husband. This girl was someone who accepted her fate and that she needed to do this.

A white fishtail dress that engulfed your curves, perfectly. Lace sleeves and . Looking once again in the mirror, the girl was beautiful. With a white flower crown on your head, you looked as if you came out of a magazine.

If you married someone else, you wouldn’t afford a dress like this for your wedding. It was a fact.

 

You didn’t feel the time pass, until someone knocked on the bride waiting room. Taking a deep breath, the door open cautiously, and your soon-to-be husband, popped his head inside the room. When you caught his eyes a wide smile drew on your lips.

Junmyeon smiled back just as wide as yours as he entered, closing the door behind him. If someone saw you two at that moment, they would think that you were deeply in love with each other. “Wow, you look amazing.”

“You are here.” You looked away immediately, feeling shy all of a sudden. “Thank you.”

It was a silly thing that he made you feel shy. Especially that he was Junmyeon, your best friend. The fact that your parents decided this marriage shocked the both of you. It was hard to accept it. Neither of you, thought of each other that way.

Junmyeon was your best friend who you trusted the most. He was around as long as you could remember. Both of your parents were childhood friends that how you met Junmyeon in the first place.  

Your father’s business suddenly had some troubles and he needed a help from his friend. To do that, to merge both companies together, they arranged a marriage for you and Junmyeon. They thought since Junmyeon always stuck with you and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter