Sudden Visit/ Yongguk, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Rain heavily poured outside the apartment and news said it was going to continue until the next day.

The sound of the rain muffled as Yongguk closed the door behind you, after leading you inside of his apartment. You were soaked from the rain. Water dripped down from your clothes, wetting his apartment floor.

You felt sorry for messing up his apartment, for suddenly showing up in front of his apartment and for shocking him with your sudden visit.

 

Leaving your side, Yongguk hurried inside of his room and came out again with a towel.

Without saying a word, Yongguk put threw the towel over your head, drying your hair. He still didn’t say anything. He didn’t ask what you were doing there at a time like this in this bad weather.

Taking a step forward, you rested your forehead on his chest, as you took a deep breath. Even if everyone turned his back on you, Yongguk would never do that.

“Do you want to eat something?” Yongguk said, still not asking about the reason you suddenly showed up in front of him.

“Do you have milk?” Still resting your forehead on his chest, you refused to look up at him. It was embarrassing to show up in this state.

“I have milk.” Yongguk said, and you felt his hand running up and down over your arm, gently. “Wants some cookies too?”

“Sounds great.” You nodded, finally looking up at him.

Yongguk ruffled your hair, as he gave you a gentle smile. Sometimes, you had thought that you don’t deserve him at all. He was too good for you and that’s why you couldn’t be with him. You didn’t want to hurt him.

“Take a shower before you catch a cold.” Yongguk gave you a hoodie and sweatpants so you could change your wet clothes.

After finishing the shower, you looked hilarious in his huge sweatpants and hoodie, but you had no other choice. You crouched on the couch, waiting for Yongguk to come with your milk and the cookies that he promised you.

“Sorry, the apartment is a little bit messy.” Yongguk said, putting the tray filled with food on the coffee table in front of you, before taking a seat beside you.

It was true. There were papers everywhere, it seemed l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter