Different/ Suga, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Based on this song 

“I’m just different from the type of guy you want, I can’t be a nice guy. Even if you’re lonely because of me, try to understand baby I want to express it but it’s not easy”

"Let's take a break, Yoongi." You didn't know how you said, but you did. Tears filled your eyeball from the previous fight you just had with him as a teardrop made its way down your cheeks, you wiped it, angrily with the back of your hand. "I can't take this anymore."

"You can't take this anymore?" He repeated your sentence as if it were foreign to him, as if you weren't fighting a minute ago because of this.

You thought of sending him a text message to tell him that, but you found yourself ending up in front of his dorm, asking him to meet you outside.

You just couldn't help but feeling useless and unimportant in this relationship.

 

Yoongi didn't really show his care for you or that he actually liked you, like when the two of you being together, he would always be busy doing something on his laptop or even his phone, when you hug, he didn't hug you back, which hurt. When you kiss him something felt wrong as if he didn't want to be with you. When you send him a text he wouldn't reply to you and when you call him he would end it so quickly saying that he was so busy to talk.

It hurt that it was unbearable to you.

You felt like you were being in a relationship with a ghost, he never returned your feelings and you just couldn't take this anymore.

"Yeah, Yoongi. I can't take being in a relationship with someone who doesn't like me. If you..." Your lips quivered and your breath hitched as a sob raised in your chest. "If you didn't like me from the start, you should have rejected me. You should have rejected me and saved me from this great pain."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter